Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or do I realize the loss?  (Read 880 times)
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

As you can see, all crypto market is now in big correction, but now we can see the bullish trend and i think it will grow up. I do not think that you have invested in crypto to make -90% of your deposit  Wink

JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

Did you invest in CRPT? Do you think you can do it?
And what you risk to say, you already lost and I think it will not be scary if you lose the last 10% of the profit. Therefore, it is definitely to wait, it will at least increase your chances for a return and increase the percentage. And so you stay with nothing.

pogpog10

Activity: 251

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Hi there , first of all i am sorry to hear that you lost %90 , it is really annoying i assume. I am not sure selling a coin from that point is a good idea. Even if it doesn’t hit the point you wish it will probably be in a much better condition when markets recover from this black days. If i were you i would wait a bit more to see how it goes after a month or so.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

Since you already lost 90%, I would say just to gamble the remainder. Unless you really need the money, I would go with my suggestion. The reason is that you invested in crypto, here it doesn't usually profit at first but when it does it could mean a quick profit of even x1000. Usually when coins get out of ICOs, it dies at the first few weeks or even months of trading but it picks up after that.
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I would implore you to hold till Q3 and forget about your calculation, nobody can be so boastful of saying what tomorrow will be, this is cryptocurrency You need to take the risk and see what will happen in Q3.
If then you couldn't see any positive changes then you can let go of it.
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:32:13 AM

Hello to all,

If you have lost 90% your investment I think you have 2 ways, it depends on your amount remaining
1. If your investment remaining is still huge and you think the price of this token cannot rise up to your target, maybe you should sell 70% your coin and make another investment in other coins.
2. If your investment remaining is not much, do nothing and forget it to help your mind feel relax. Who knows you can get a big surprise after few months.

Goodmorning everyone
wow! I did not expect much advice, I thank each of you very much for your wisdom and willingness to advise.

Yes, it is my case, unfortunately I have (at the present time) a loss too substantial that if I realized I could certainly not get new sums to reinvest.
As a result, as I am doing with the other assets where I have invested, thanks to your suggestions and your encouragement I think I will definitely do HODL as you taught me! Community strength!

anyway here is my support analysis:

CRPT has a circulating supply of: 72,781,577 Token.
At the time of my purchase the value was quite high (above $ 1)

The current price is $ 0.392939 and carries a m.cap of $ 28.598.720

In my BP I have compiled at least a price of $ 2 for the doubling of the amount invested.

If I wanted to get the desired result I would have to get a m.cap of $ 145,563,154 with an increase of m.cap $ 116,964,434 from the moment.

To get the TOP from my investment instead I should get:
m.cap $ 218.344.731 and reach a price of $ 3.

According to you will enter all this capital in m.cap?
MakaryevAM

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Hello to all,

Cripterium is a SCUM. Withdraw your remaining money ASAP!
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

As you can see, all crypto market is now in big correction, but now we can see the bullish trend and i think it will grow up. I do not think that you have invested in crypto to make -90% of your deposit  Wink
Of course we've been looking for profit. Considering that we bought it when isnt in dumping price, we should be at hold in this time. And I'm sure that some of us are just selling on their coins cause they worried for more losses, which is definitely  not a good way to save for that,  instead it only help to dump the price more.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

If you are still expecting big profits in the next few months It would be better to hold the assets so that it can provide a great opportunity for you to continue to achieve the highest exchange rate.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Hello to all,

I don't know what the Crypterium ICO is, but you have to decide. Do you want to get only 10% of your amount? Give it a chance, maybe it's not that bad.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

I think that doing hodl is more profitable. If you examine the graphics of the past years, you will see that the people who keep the coins for a long time earn a lot of money.
But CRPT is not a great investment. So, your decide Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

Hello to all,

And what you risk to say, you already lost and I think it will not be scary if you lose the last 10% of the profit. Therefore, it is definitely to wait, it will at least increase your chances for a return and increase the percentage. And so you stay with nothing.

No-no, the point is - if you didnt sell, you didnt lose anything Wink
Its all about currency and team, Crypterium in case of topic starter. If the team have great project and every day of their life they are doing something to reach their goals - it is just matter of time when it can make xxx. But if not - it is real lost, and its better to sell it on nearest pump.
Just look on Litecoin. These people who bought high - they had the chance to have their money back, even if it was a few years later. So I recomment to hold if the coin is worth it

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Hello to all,

90% is alot...I think you have no choice but hold now...
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

I do not want to convince anyone, you have to make this decision only based on your actual need for money. If you do not need them for daily needs keep holding them.

I am not going to sell, I will hold cryptos, buying and selling altcoin, but keeping a solid amount of btc/eth/iota. Blockchain technology and its evolution (Dag/Tangle or any other new protocol) will be the future and I don't want to witness this revolution as a spectator.

Selling everything, I could give myself many gorgeous presents, but I want to risk everything and try to change my life.

Exactly, no one can tell anyone the exact decision to make, but crypterium seems good and I will not just discard it just yet. I am also holding this in my folio and from experience, I have always held as long as I have not gotten what I want from my holding. The whole market is bearish, so you should not expect anything just yet and it is not crypterium's fault because if you are holding any other coin or token, you will be experiencing same thing right now. You think 90% is a huge loss, wait for 1000% gain. Yeah! It happens!!
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Hello to all,

All decisions are in your hands. But if you can advise, for a case like you better hold your coins until the price returns to normal. Right now the losses you get are certain, but before the coin is sold the loss is not really real. Good luck on your side😊

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Hello to all,

All decisions are in your hands. But if you can advise, for a case like you better hold your coins until the price returns to normal. Right now the losses you get are certain, but before the coin is sold the loss is not really real. Good luck on your side😊
The strategy must be different. If the owner of these coins is a trader then you need to sell coins at the very beginning of the price drop. This will help reduce losses and buy more coins on the bottom. But if this user's strategy is retention then you need to keep the coins to the end. Any prospective coin will grow. If the coin is not promising that she can't be saved. The decision must be made by the user.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Hello to all,

If you have lost 90% your investment I think you have 2 ways, it depends on your amount remaining
1. If your investment remaining is still huge and you think the price of this token cannot rise up to your target, maybe you should sell 70% your coin and make another investment in other coins.
2. If your investment remaining is not much, do nothing and forget it to help your mind feel relax. Who knows you can get a big surprise after few months.

Goodmorning everyone
wow! I did not expect much advice, I thank each of you very much for your wisdom and willingness to advise.

Yes, it is my case, unfortunately I have (at the present time) a loss too substantial that if I realized I could certainly not get new sums to reinvest.
As a result, as I am doing with the other assets where I have invested, thanks to your suggestions and your encouragement I think I will definitely do HODL as you taught me! Community strength!

anyway here is my support analysis:

CRPT has a circulating supply of: 72,781,577 Token.
At the time of my purchase the value was quite high (above $ 1)

The current price is $ 0.392939 and carries a m.cap of $ 28.598.720

In my BP I have compiled at least a price of $ 2 for the doubling of the amount invested.

If I wanted to get the desired result I would have to get a m.cap of $ 145,563,154 with an increase of m.cap $ 116,964,434 from the moment.

To get the TOP from my investment instead I should get:
m.cap $ 218.344.731 and reach a price of $ 3.

According to you will enter all this capital in m.cap?

Hey r00, sorry for your loss. Believe it or not but I am also down by alot. None of the coins I have in my portfolio are currently in profit. As for Crypt, I didn't invest in it but I had friends at work who invested in it. Personally, I'd definitely HODL with that 90% current loss. Since you are so down, might as well risk it and have a little more patience no? I'm not too familiar with that coin but by what you mentioned above, I highly think a MC of $200m+ is possible with a new coin such as Crypterium. a lot of the good coins out there have easily more than 200m+ MC so if the project is good, it should eventally hit that with no trouble once market fully recovers.

So be patient and don't let your emotional overcome your rational thinking.

GL to us all!
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

The situation is complicated. But it seems to me that after losing 90% you should not worry about the remaining 10%. I would keep it to the end.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

The situation is complicated. But it seems to me that after losing 90% you should not worry about the remaining 10%. I would keep it to the end.

Yes, agreed. If you lost already a huge sum there is no sense in withdrawing that 10%, you better hold and save at least some of your funds. Who knows, maybe late that tokens will go up with the price and you can earn more.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:59:53 PM

Yes, agreed. If you lost already a huge sum there is no sense in withdrawing that 10%, you better hold and save at least some of your funds. Who knows, maybe late that tokens will go up with the price and you can earn more.
the same I can advise, if a person invested almost all of his funds and only 10% remained. Therefore, not to lose the rest, you can store. But what if there is no real money to pay the bills?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: