Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or do I realize the loss?  (Read 880 times)
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

If your funds are within your control, you are advised to continue to hold. ICO is like this, with high risk, never borrow money to join ICO.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

I didn't invest with any ICO and this is the reason why I don't. In your situation, 90% loss isn't a big one, can you give us the exact digit on much you invested to crypterium?

You already lost your hope to this token so why you have to keep on holding it but just for the sake of your losses, try it and hold maybe it can go low to 50% to 10% loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. I believe that it's only the beginning and all my coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. For me the best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

This is really mind blowing. You must choose the best option. If there is really no sign for the token to rise, then maybe let go, of course depending on the amount you invested and the remaining after the loss. If it's a huge amount, you can use the remaining amount to buy new coins but be wise this time. This is the reason why we should think and study the coins we will invest with.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
tim.bony

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Probably now it is not necessary to make emotional decisions, the crypto-market itself to be in stagnation and separate coins cannot break out from it in a single case.
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

if you give up now because of your 90% loss you won't bring it back anymore. But if you hold there is a possiblity that it goes to the moon and see your loss disappear. What would you choose?
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

It is really hard to decide when you are in loss. And the suggestions from the other people will not help you either. Take your time, take a closer look at what is going on the project. Talk to the project team and ask for their future plan. And then take your decision.

laracrofth

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

This year we have been watching the market and many coins in the red color, but I suppose you should never give up considering you have only losses. Patience is the key to sucess, so hold and wait - you will get your Xs Tongue

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

In my opinion here it is necessary to decide what to do!  There is only one right option and you need to do it ...
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

Did you invest in CRPT? Do you think you can do it?

It's never a good idea to sell a coin in a loss unless you know it's not gonna do well in future considering the fundamentals. But as you invested in ICO you must have seen some potential in the coin we have been facing bear sentiments in the market from last few months and almost 90% of ICO's which came out has been in huge loss so if you believe in the coin then just HOLD or you can cut your losses at the right time. Criterium has seen some growth from last week so consider your decision again.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Do you know what Hodl means? Hodl invest and wait. If you do not want to wait, buy it to make money. At this time the market is not a good time to make a completely red buy.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

Of course sell, if you need back your investment. Btw, by this action you support a falling that will allow a little more endurant people to buy everything for cheap. What now is happening as I think.
krinvat77

Activity: 294

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:42:38 AM

If you don't need money urgently, it's better to wait, because I think the situation should improve at least a little.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I have never heard about the ICO you are talking about. If you have already lost 90% of your initial investment perhaps, it is better to sell whatever you have left. It is the safest option obviously and the lowest risk possible. It depends on you though.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

You must decide for yourself. If you urgently need money, then of course you need to sell, taking the loss. If you are willing to wait, it is better to hold coins, because the situation on the market may change to positive, but this may take time, maybe several months.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Hello to all,

If your strategy is to hold these coins to Q3, then why are you now worried about the price? The most important thing is to follow your strategy, especially if you have such a huge loss, why fix it? If I were you, I would not just open the exchange until the appointed time and save myself from unnecessary worries.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

I invested money in one project, which I was advised by professional analysts. I can tell you that the project is successful, and work in it is at the expense of a quality development team. I will not sell their coins now, I will wait for the project to enter the final stage.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

In trading, there's a rule . Stick to your trading plan. Don't let emotions judge. If the coin has not reached the target period you set for it, this is just an intermediate loss situation, calm down . What if you cut losses now and the coin ends up getting to your target. You never can tell. Stick with your initial trading plan.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

i think that sell is a good strategy only if:
-you are a good trader
-you need now some money

In all the other case i think is better to hold. It's just a matter of time and the market will rise again
lasto4ka

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

If you do not need urgent funding . It's worth the wait . And there the choice is yours .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: