Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1940 times)
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.
I am not too surprised by the market's performance since the beginning of the year because it is repeating its cycle, you can review the wave chart of the cryptocurrency market for that. So I think investors should not be too worried about market movements as it will continue to decline and grow stronger in April and May.
Hopefully what the community hopes can happen, april and mei we will see bullish. I'm a bit pessimistic with bitcoin these days, now we still see FUD like accident incident in binance. But hopefully we do not re-see the incident that will fall bitcoin back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.
I am not too surprised by the market's performance since the beginning of the year because it is repeating its cycle, you can review the wave chart of the cryptocurrency market for that. So I think investors should not be too worried about market movements as it will continue to decline and grow stronger in April and May.
Hopefully what the community hopes can happen, april and mei we will see bullish. I'm a bit pessimistic with bitcoin these days, now we still see FUD like accident incident in binance. But hopefully we do not re-see the incident that will fall bitcoin back.
Only those who are new to bitcoin market did panic selling when the prices were continuously decreasing otherwise old gamers of this crypto land were busy in collecting more and more bitcoin at cheap rates. This is the major difference between successful investors and failures who always complaint about not earning sufficient profits after investing into bitcoin and other major currencies in the market.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

Coins are declining nowadays because of the wrong actions we're actually doing. Some still have FUDs in their mind which leads to selling more of their coins instead of buying one,well we can't blame anyone. But if we panic sell we are actually contributing to the declining of bitcoin and other crypto currency. We might as well begin with accepting this kind of situation and try overcoming the FUDs we have to be able to move forward.
The prices are going down because lack of demand, and there is a lack of demand because the price crashed recently and no one is going to buy and asset that has crashed recently, second the supply of bitcoin has gone up since there have been many coins up for sale and as we know this has the effect of suppressing the price and finally there has not been too many positive news about bitcoin because the development of the lightning network is taking sometime and until the developers says it is ready to be used by all of us then the price will not go up.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

We observe bitcoin value now from high last december to low now yes you are right full of suprise because last week bitcoin will rise again up to $11,000 but as of now it fall again so some of new investor was didnt know what to do so that is why it causes panic selling but that was wrong because you buy in high value but you sell in low value so you didn't earn so that this year 2018 make it understand everything.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

As the title says "SURPRISE"
Yes, the biggest surprise is waiting for every crypto hodler and trader. At the 3rd Q of this year, you can see that. BTCBitcoin going to make the biggest history this year and also it's tail coins too. (Disclaimer: None can see the future of crypto)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

2018 is a little surprise when compared to what we experienced in 2017. I can remember that lots of people had to quit Bitcoin because of what was happening as of then, while those who had courage stood fame. The price fell to a very low rate, but later it recovered. And when it did, it went very high. Maybe we’re just facing something different.
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

There is good news.
This development of events tells us that bitcoin is not a bubble, but a balloon: it is growing, it is somewhat blown away.
I like this scenario much more than a bubble.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Hopefully everyone will expect to make the biggest surprise in the end of the year of 2018. Bitcoin's value is expected to increase even more than expected. And bitcoin's change was considered as astonishing event of the year 2018.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

If you dont trust bitcoin maybe it will affect the price because if you keep on talking like that other interester or possible investors will have a doubt if they read your thread instead of doing that start to promote it to help the price to pump.

Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

yeah 2018 really a lot of surprises..f the coinmarkets does not begin to recover in ,May or June.  I guess it will go like this for another year...
we were all in a dream.  now is the time to wake up. and we should be more careful.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

There is a lot of surprises in year 2018 specially the price of every coin we will never knew what the price would be and it is very exciting what will happen before the year end and on how much they are going to hit the price so we must relax and don't panic on what the price would be instead of focusing in price focus on what you have.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

After we reach the ATH last december,anything can happen now.Are we going to reach new ATH or the tragedy in 2014 will be repeated? I hope there's nothing bad will happen and looking at the chart now,it's seems good and the price movement is like 2017.We have to wait till june to see what happen.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

yeah 2018 really a lot of surprises..f the coinmarkets does not begin to recover in ,May or June.  I guess it will go like this for another year...
we were all in a dream.  now is the time to wake up. and we should be more careful.
Surprises are felt when the price is very low hahaha. Now that many people are surprised and either this a good surprise or not. the most important thing now is to love about bitcoin. increase and decrease must we can live
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

After we reach the ATH last december,anything can happen now.Are we going to reach new ATH or the tragedy in 2014 will be repeated? I hope there's nothing bad will happen and looking at the chart now,it's seems good and the price movement is like 2017.We have to wait till june to see what happen.

Any time anything can happend in the cryptomarket whether it is positive or negative. Last year we never expect the growth of the bitcoin. But it creates world record in crypto world. Likewise this year also bitcoin will create massive growth. But not immediately but surely this year also it will break the record. This year also bitcoin will do lot of surprise. Dont get panic about current situation.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

It's the same currency market. The decrease and increase of the cost in the market is the usual system of game. The bad news is that the cost falls, the good news rises. It's just bad that someone can specifically "lower" the cost or raise it.

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Even the current spike of bitcoin's market cap and price doesn't surprised me at all because it is just actually part of the process of climbing back again. Every time bitcoin crashes down, it always takes time to go back up high.

Fuhre (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

We have already experienced a surprise this week  Undecided After a significant increase the price fell again because of the hackers' attack. Can long will it take to recover from this? I hope, we'll have more optimistic news at the end of the month

The same as usual prices are always up and down. just yesterday bitcoin prices have given a nice surprise for its users. yes, the increase that happened yesterday seems to be a surprise and at the same time positive news for the end of the year. has been a lot of surprises we received from the first beginning of 2018 to the present. hopefully the price will continue to improve, sir.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

There is a lot of surprises in the face of the earth how much more the face of crypto for it is like starting point of the beginning of digital currency. This 2018 will more things will happen maybe even things that we don't expect such as the possibility to reach the price of 20k by bitcoin.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

We have already experienced a surprise this week  Undecided After a significant increase the price fell again because of the hackers' attack. Can long will it take to recover from this? I hope, we'll have more optimistic news at the end of the month

The same as usual prices are always up and down. just yesterday bitcoin prices have given a nice surprise for its users. yes, the increase that happened yesterday seems to be a surprise and at the same time positive news for the end of the year. has been a lot of surprises we received from the first beginning of 2018 to the present. hopefully the price will continue to improve, sir.

Well I'm also hoping that increasing of bitcoin will continue, I hope this is the beginning of recovering the bitcoin price, if not I'm willing to wait until bitcoin recover again, I believe on it's potential and I still keep holding my bitcoin.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

Everyone at time is expecting some improvements and market to turn green and don't get panic at this moment just stay calm. The last year was full of surprises like cancellation of fork and price pumps to peak level and then drastic downfall and this year is also expected to be have some surprises as we will witness huge price bumps after some months.Google,fb banning crypto advertisements was one of them.We will see some others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: