Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1940 times)
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

when bitcoin prices drop so sharply this year it will make many people panic, so they will sell the bitcoin they have without thinking about the consequences of it.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Yes but with the appearance of surprise we should be able to be optimistic and try to keep looking for income every time so as not to cause traders to become frustrated and afraid to invest in bitcoin or altcoin in the future.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
pasti kaya

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

2018 is full of excitement and more opportunities to come, all we have to do is to keep calm and patiently wait for the BTC to overcome from it's down fall, Bitcoin has a lot of surprises for this 2018 the price would go up and down and we don't need to worry.
the most important thing is we remain confident and be patient all will not be like this forever all will change for the better.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:46:46 PM

The market capitalization is quite high compared to the time of April 2017. This suggests that bitcoin will exceed 20k by 2018. It would have been a new sign for this market.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

We have not got a surprise in this year, in fact we are getting a big test because the price drop and make many users panic, this is what makes us have to be patient to wait so we must hold to get big surprise at the end of the year.
In fact the biggest surprise that we got in this year is the huge decrease in the price, to me it was not a surprise that the price went down but it was a surprise the price went down so much, it seems that a lot of people that invested when the previous year was ending were not professional investors and instead were new people with the fear of missing out.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Well i agree that this year of 2018 has a lot of surprises, and for me even bitcoin price was dumping, i am still sure that the price of bitcoin will still rise before this year will end, and i am sure bitcoin will surprise us when the price of it will be $50k.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

The biggest surprise is the year 2017, at that time everyone was bewitched by the unstoppable price of Bitcoin. and this year everyone suspects bitcoin prices will continue, but the reality is the opposite is a kind of test to survive and hold some opportunities to sell until the end of the year. Let's see if bitcoin will return to the moon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

Yes I agree with you 2018 is a year full of surprises. Because at the beginning of the year bitcoin and altcoin continue to fall. Many are starting to pessimistic bitcoin will fall. But in April bitcoin proves to exist. The value of bitcoin and altcoin start to creep up again. For friends who yesterday believe and hodl this is good news. Hopefully this year bitcoin gives a bigger surprise again by reaching $ 20000 per coin. Hopefully.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

Indeed, bitcoin or cryptocurrency market will give use big surprise in 2018. So far, the surprice is many altcoin growing rapidly and the price always increasing and reducing bitcoin dominant in market. After suffering in downtrend, I am believe cryptomarket will recovery and bring crypto to next stage
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

like most people say, we don’t need to be panic. it’s not all the time that bitcoin price is decreasing. there are always times that price flactuate. just like the stock, it’s not constantly increasing.
Lakash

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

don’t you have trust in bitcoin? and other cryptocurrencies? they’re very promising. the price will increase soon. you will see. trust the process.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:01 AM

Yes, I think this is a more volatile year than 2017 because GeoSor Soros has entered the Crypto market and is known as the great market manipulator.
We should be careful with his strategies, we can lose everything if we neglect. But the instability always makes me and the traders feel happy. Grin

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

I think this year has so many surprises than that of last year. So many surprises and one of them is that bitcoin has risen so early after it went down for three months to start this year. Let us just enjoy how these surprises unfold be it good or bad surprise.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Do not worry, by the end of 2018 bitcoin will make you more surprises.
This is just the beginning of a journey. When you join this cryptocurrency market, time is almost the deciding factor for your success,  if you rush to want to make a profit immediately  , I think you could lose money because  the lack of your patience . If you determine you will go with this market long term , you need to be calm and not have to worry about that . 
Maybe you’re right,guy. We all see that in the very beginning of 2018 the price got down which makes lots of people feel panic and also concerned too much,some people got crises as the price was unstoppable down. Through bitcoin’s volatile, it always makes people be in surprised although we all know that there is no dip forever, definitely the price can go up again. I was surprised a lot with the long dip of bitcoin since last month. I realize that the more the market get down, the better we keep patient to face with it.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

yes that's true, in 2018 this is really a lot of surprises. first bitcoin prices that parachute from the price very expensive suddenly become cheap abruptly. Obviously it becomes very influential on other altcoin.
And we wait for what else will happen ahead of the world cup and also ahead of aknir 2018 later.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

2018 greeted us with a huge bitcoin correction in the first quarter making it the worst performing first quarter said by some market analyzers its because of the parabolic increase of bitcoins price in 2017 making the prior years different by having its price hit 20,000 usd, yet we are not on the half of the year and many things might still happen I think this will create more surprises than 2017 does.

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

2018 is not finished yet, bitcoin prices are not so good for now, but bitcoin certainly can increase and give big surprise in 2018. I'll be patient waiting for bitcoin surprises.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:18 PM

Bitcoin always makes people from surprise to surprise. Since investing in Bitcoin, I have seen a dramatic increase in the price of Bitcoin, but many times Bitcoin has declined dramatically. Probably because Bitcoin is never stable
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

This is all happening because crypto is unpredictable and is unstable. As we begin with crypto, we must be emotional ready for these changes. Crypto is volatile that it may vhange it's value anytime but that is no the reason enough for us to panic or worry but to be patient and hopeful.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

I believe that market is done with the bear zone and now the price has shown some recovery and we will see the growth for the rest of the year. We will also see a fresh all-time high level in this year along with the growth of the user base and mass maturity. Institutional investors and big whales would definitely try to exploit the opportunity again but this time we will see less volatility and panic situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: