Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: surprise 2018  (Read 1944 times)
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
I think there are people who are considered the main investors in Bitcoin. Let me just say that they are taking a break and our own investments are not that much to influence the price of Bitcoin. But there is no reason to worry much about this, it will only be for a short while, so let’s have patience.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

I think there are people who are considered the main investors in Bitcoin. Let me just say that they are taking a break and our own investments are not that much to influence the price of Bitcoin. But there is no reason to worry much about this, it will only be for a short while, so let’s have patience.

In fact, all we need is a little patience until the market recovers and people get a positive picture about bitcoin again.
For me it doesn't matter if it takes a few more months because until that I can accumulate more bitcoin, nobody got rich over night right?
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:14:23 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 02:12:22 PM by zakirazak

OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

2018 is not much different from what happened in late December 2013, when BTC prices broke at $ 1122 and made BTC holders go crazy and resulted of the BTC finally decelerating by an average of 50% over the period of 2014 ~ 2015 before stabilizing at $ 551 in Aug 2016.

after the calm down,  BTC began re-gathering investors to create a new record that eventually broke at $ 19k in Dec 2017 before shrinking back to $ 8k this month, in my view BTC only plays at $ 5K ~ $ 12 during 2018 to 2019 and will only re-create a new record after emotional of market calm down, not only BTC but all in the Cryptocurrency market experienced the same fate in the descending range, losing momentum and lack of demand due to the sentiments playing around the BTC,

The more unfortunate is the new altcoin / token join in the cryptocurrency market also suffered a heavier fate when their prices started at $ 0.5 falling to $ 0.04 in the 3-month period. this environment took place, when the disruption caused by Japan, China and Korea, where I hard to say to investors and traders of the Euro and US they were forced to take their place to rebalance BTC and generally the cryptocurrency market.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

I believe we are still inthe stage of down market where we can see that it is like last year. From January to May last year I've seen bitcoin is like hard or bitcoin has difficult to reach 1000$ where we can also see now a days. So yes lets still believe that bitcoin will go pump and rise
 again sooner or later.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Bitcoin at the end of 2017 and early 2018 gives us an unexpected surprise. It is estimated that this one cryptocurrency will remain the king of all digital currencies. Because this time Bitcoin hardfork issue will occur at the end of December 2017 until early January 2018 will give birth to a new coin. Several new types of coins have been announced to the public even though they are still considered legit. Among them are Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Uranium, and Bitcoin God.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

In fact, all we need is a little patience until the market recovers and people get a positive picture about bitcoin again.
For me it doesn't matter if it takes a few more months because until that I can accumulate more bitcoin, nobody got rich over night right?
Criptocurrency bringing real businesses and services to the forefront, and thus their multiples will surpass the current technology ‘ideas’. This will make it easier to underwrite investments entering and we will see more people levitate to the cripto market.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

early quarter of 2018 is such a big surprise. this surprise could be a stepping stone for cryptocurrencies to create a better community that support each other and spread the positivity around. hope many development in blockchain tech is making 2018 the best year to learn.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

early quarter of 2018 is such a big surprise. this surprise could be a stepping stone for cryptocurrencies to create a better community that support each other and spread the positivity around. hope many development in blockchain tech is making 2018 the best year to learn.
Significant growth of the market will continue fueled by institutional players’ involvement and continuous mass adoption. However, uncertainty remains that almost guarantees high volatility.
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

It happens every year, and comes back to normal. LN will increase the value soon.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

Coins are declining nowadays because of the wrong actions we're actually doing. Some still have FUDs in their mind which leads to selling more of their coins instead of buying one,well we can't blame anyone. But if we panic sell we are actually contributing to the declining of bitcoin and other crypto currency. We might as well begin with accepting this kind of situation and try overcoming the FUDs we have to be able to move forward.

Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

What improvement are you saying?

I have to admit that we started this year at the wrong foot and we have been in this wild swings lately and the bearish sentiments still in the air. But I don't think that improvements is needed to push the market up again.

The only improvement that I'm thinking is the implementation of Lightning Network. But it remains to be seen because as far as I know they are still on the testnet. It gonna be another tough one to see the price plummeting below $8K tomorrow unless another big whale comes in a make a huge buy order.
Every single sign that we're seeing seems to be indicating this is going to be a very difficult year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, the previous year was pretty good and it's unlikely this year is going to be like the last one, probably many persons are going to sell their bitcoin for a bad price because they're going to get desperate because they do not see any kind of change in the price so the most important thing to remember is to not get desperate about it not every year can be year in which we establish an all time high so make sure you're holding your coins and do not sell them no matter what.

I'd also like to add that we may as well witness a change in the cryptocurrency leadership in the coming months. I understand that many people here are heavily invested in Bitcoin, so they won't love what I'm going to say now. Bitcoin looks like a dead horse to me, and if it doesn't show the potential to bring profits in the near future, many traders will likely look for alternatives. And honestly, there are quite a few in the world of altcoins. On the flip side though, such moments give people a unique opportunity to start anew, and those who are quick to see it will profit handsomely.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

I think it has more to do with governments regulations. If we take our present time and compare it to last year (when BTC was constantly increasing), the difference is that last year adoption was increasing nicely and without governments interference but then news started spreading too much information about BTC and its price, what called undesirable attention from governments that prepared their offensive against Bitcoin's decentralization. Then once the regulations came, the investors retreated, the demand dropped and the price collapsed.

Some people may say it's just pure correction because the price was too expensive, but at this point I think we had already time for correction, so the price should be increasing again, at least slowly. It doesn't mean it's the end of Bitcoin, seems just that the investor's profile is going to change. The mass loves centralization, they will join soon. While the pioneers I don't know...

However it's just a speculation, on most of times  the real reasons why things happen don't come to public, we don't know what is really causing the fluctuations in price.

Are you sure about that? The governments were always there watching and doing their thing. For instance the battle between the SEC and Coinbase has started in 2017. Chinese bans and limitations started somewhere in 2014 with the audits at first and then evolved into a total ban of the exchanges within the next 2 years. Remember all the fuss with bitlicense? It was in 2015! So, we can't say that they weren't interfering and they are now. It's all the same.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

Yes the crypto bloodbath continues are mostly all the coins are drowning in this including btc but its Q1 of 2018 and we cannot see improvement till may but just ups and down in the market.You need to be patient and dont do panic selling which is going to make the situation more worse. And just keep a distance from FUD especially if you are new to the market.Everything is going to come under control just have faith. And yes there are many mysterious boxes to opened this year full of surprises just wait anf watch.
For me the bigger surprise is the one which is pretty sure that the price of Bitcoin will once again start to rise much faster and the value of it will increase to reach to what is expected. Like it is expected that the price of Bitcoin will reach to more than $50000 so exactly that will happen. I am sure that this thing will happen and that thing will be the exact surprise for all the community of Bitcoin. It is also sure from the current year tragedy that when the price of Bitcoin decrease then almost all of the coins drop so with the increase in the price of Bitcoin the value of other coins will also increase in value.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

Market has already come back on the right track and is on its way to moon. Bitcoin is recovering its prices and it is obvious from the history of this mighty coin that it shows high correction in prices by the mid of the year. Not much time is left when bitcoiners will be throwing huge parties for celebrating their massive success in the world of crypto coins. No need to give up bitcoin because it is near to give a huge surprise to the supporters and fans.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Dont panic about the decreasing of the price of all coins it is  always happening in the market.and its good for the traders because the value of the coins is lowering.. i think in mid of this year the price of the coins is pump again..
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

I'm sure the surprise in 2018 will have an impact on the happiness of bitcoin users, 3 months earlier this year the bitcoin price movement seems unstable, even its value always dropped dramatically, but this is not the end of everything. Because as we know after the decline in bitcoin prices, a fact that always proves that bitcoin is able to raise a fantastic price exceeds our expectations.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

Strangely, in January they expected improvement in February, in February they expected improvement in March, but the situation did not improve. When will the market be restored?

Market has already come back on the right track and is on its way to moon. Bitcoin is recovering its prices and it is obvious from the history of this mighty coin that it shows high correction in prices by the mid of the year. Not much time is left when bitcoiners will be throwing huge parties for celebrating their massive success in the world of crypto coins. No need to give up bitcoin because it is near to give a huge surprise to the supporters and fans.

Well, the situation now in a market having gradually decreasing the value same in a previous month, the best thing to do in our coin is hold, make little patient in trading cause right after this down trends it will turn to gain a little bit make you can decided to trade it . What i am doing is setting myself not to excite of speculation in this 2018 cause we don't know the flow of supply and demand.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

There are lot of surprises in 2018? I guess it will not happen, the surprise of 2018 is the crash of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of news when it comes in cryptocurrency such as the use of bitcoin in airlines and establishment but then, there is no improvement in the price. A lot of speculations also that it will hit roughly in 50k USD and I think that is a big NO.
The only thing we need to do right now is to holf and wait till the time that the market will bullish.
I am not too surprised by the market's performance since the beginning of the year because it is repeating its cycle, you can review the wave chart of the cryptocurrency market for that. So I think investors should not be too worried about market movements as it will continue to decline and grow stronger in April and May.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

Surprise!? Not anymore. I am really NOT a seasoned crypto enthusiast, however I do understand the cycle of digital currency after few months on following digital currency news, events, forums and historical data, even reading speculation and prediction.

I am patiently waiting till the market raise and soar very fast again.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: