Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin UP/DOWN  (Read 604 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

What do you think? Are we ready to go back UP or we will go DOWN?

Personally I think we will stay for a relatively long time observing these oscillations between $9000 and $12000, because it seems to prevail enough uncertainty in the market for large investors to feel interested in bringing their capital to this volatile market. However, this is not so bad, because a reduced volatility can be an indispensable element for the attraction of more institutional and serious investments, putting aside the voracious appetites of great speculators.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

I think that bitcoin will go down in the near future. The whales again wanted to buy cheap coins. Some analysts believe that bitcoin could fall to $ 2,000.
That's only speculation that it may fall $2000, but I believe bitcoin could go up in the next months. These days are in downtrend because of the fuds that others wanted to buy at cheap price. It just normal that up and down so still it will recover.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

I think that bitcoin will go down in the near future. The whales again wanted to buy cheap coins. Some analysts believe that bitcoin could fall to $ 2,000.
That's only speculation that it may fall $2000, but I believe bitcoin could go up in the next months. These days are in downtrend because of the fuds that others wanted to buy at cheap price. It just normal that up and down so still it will recover.
if it will definitely recover bitcoin prices even though it takes a while. but I am sure that this month until the next month of course bitcoin will be able to stabilize again

LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

So many bad news for BTC these days: binance trading bot hacked, Mt.Gox dumping the prices, regulation news from China and USA. But look, we are still above 9k which is very strong result in such circumstances. I still think BTC will go down to 6-7k next few days with Mt.Gox keeping sales before the price will turn around to grow.

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

If you are a lucky man , bitcoin will down when you sell it.
If you are uncky man, it will up when you sell it. Smiley If you don't know technical analysis ,it is very difficult to know it.
Everybody must learn TA for live in this market.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

It' very simple when The price of Bitcoin goes up or down. Personally, the price of Bitcoin was broke out in 26, Feb and now it's on Up Trend but as us know even though on Up Trend, it is always period of time adjustment and now is this time but i believe the 8k3 where have support threshold very strong, is the lowest price zone. We will hard to able to be bought at $8k3. Moreover i also believe the price of bitcoin will soon reach 15K again in May 2018
ponyneanlii

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

I think this time the price will be too high
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

It' very simple when The price of Bitcoin goes up or down. Personally, the price of Bitcoin was broke out in 26, Feb and now it's on Up Trend but as us know even though on Up Trend, it is always period of time adjustment and now is this time but i believe the 8k3 where have support threshold very strong, is the lowest price zone. We will hard to able to be bought at $8k3. Moreover i also believe the price of bitcoin will soon reach 15K again in May 2018
I think the price of Bitcoin will go up soon. That is because right now we have already experienced many decreasing of the price and usually after such things happen, the price of Bitcoin will go up. But I am not sure when the price of Bitcoin will go up and back like normal again. But right now I do not mind it, I just want to collect Bitcoin as much as I can. I think the decreasing price of Bitcoin that happen like this has advantage for us who want to invest in Bitcoin. You should start collecting Bitcoin while the price is decreasing. And when the price is go up, you can get as much profit as you want.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:59:25 AM

I hope it will be up, but to say bitcoin up or down should carry out further analysis. This is related with technical and fundamental analysis, just to tell you for further reference of this predicting : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

We are all hoping that bitcoin will grow again. But we don't know what will be its value in the coming days. It drop again in the past month. But it recovers. So it will recover again in the coming days.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

We are all hoping that bitcoin will grow again. But we don't know what will be its value in the coming days. It drop again in the past month. But it recovers. So it will recover again in the coming days.

Bitcoin might go down deeper if its not able to sustain at support level and we might see bitcoin at $6k level again hopefully its not but we will see this over time. Let's just enjoy buying at a cheaper price so we can have higher profit in the future if ever.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

Bitcoin might go down deeper if its not able to sustain at support level and we might see bitcoin at $6k level again hopefully its not but we will see this over time. Let's just enjoy buying at a cheaper price so we can have higher profit in the future if ever.
Everything will possible to be happen in this Crypto World, we don't know on what will happen in the coming days if they up or going up. Stay think positive to for the positive things will come.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Bitcoin at this time is going down and i don't think it will immediately increase now, i guess bitcoin will make a fall as of this time and we must wait for another months for it to increase again. 

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Bitcoin and other top coins are all up nicely from yesterday's bottom. Bitcoin needs to break above the big resistance
around $11500 and then it will be bullish again. That could happen in next week or two.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

Bitcoin getting back to $10k, already up from $8300 to $9300 in one day. So soon it'll recover to $10k price and then $11k.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

I think it still difficult to predict when the price wants to go because, in yesterday, the price is down and reach the low price although today, the price try to go increase back. but I am not sure that the price can go increase significantly because the price doesn't give a good sign to go up and maybe we need to wait until the next month. meanwhile, I see that the altcoin price, some of them giving a good sign to go up but I still don't know what the coin that will increase higher because every coin it seems waiting for a good moment to go up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

The reason why Bitcoin is going up and down is one company selling their almost  $400 million bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

Bitcoin getting back to $10k, already up from $8300 to $9300 in one day. So soon it'll recover to $10k price and then $11k.
It will because there are lot of rumors circulating That Mtgox selling their bitcoin in the market and Binance account hack rumor, all these makes bitcoin price reduced but any how bitcoin is managing to reach $11k market by Monday.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

I'm sure the bitcoin price will soon return to its heyday at the end of the year, with all sorts of reasons that I'm sure bitcoin prices will go up
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I think it still difficult to predict when the price wants to go because, in yesterday, the price is down and reach the low price although today, the price try to go increase back. but I am not sure that the price can go increase significantly because the price doesn't give a good sign to go up and maybe we need to wait until the next month. meanwhile, I see that the altcoin price, some of them giving a good sign to go up but I still don't know what the coin that will increase higher because every coin it seems waiting for a good moment to go up.
Due to cryptocurrencies volatility, it's hard to predict when high is high and when low is low. Normally, its ups and downs in value make us more strategic and learn how to deal with it positively.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: