Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: http://www.asic-technologies.com/ http://asic-tech.com  (Read 13198 times)
Davidrn69 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:34:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 04:52:06 PM by Davidrn69

confirmed scam. sent them 1 bitcoin for the 10 usb block erupters and nothing. to start with things were good had a response straight away thanks for your order kind regards, all good im thinking. Then I had another question for them so I asked and got a reply the following day, your package had been picked up and was on its way, this is getting even better im thinking what a service so I then asked another question, what delivery service do you use and do you have a tracking number if possible? NO RESPONCE Huh and still no response after 5 or 6 more emails. so I thought I will be a little bit annoying and send them loads of emails just so I don't get missed in the inbox I sent around 80 of the same email and then bamm my inbox is going crazy with spam from every corner of the globe it would seem. so this also proves what I have read in other topics about this now is that there name was not bought out buy some spamming company it is them. AVOID http://www.asic-technologies.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MTBmanTT

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: The new Wild West

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:37:04 PM

Thank you for the heads up

BTC: 15EsnLVpCqAKMC59hm5BUYvTLMWXxmwh2D http://scrypt.cc?ref=babi4 LTC: LYgXWLpzQUjWXAHtc7ouMbf83pBTPsGfVG
redtwitz

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 07:28:00 PM

Sorry for your loss.

The next time, watch out for red flags like these:

1. Their "ASIC miner" has headphone and microphone jacks.

2. Their numbers make no sense. At 9.2 GH/s, CGMiner should produce 128.5 shares per minute, not 1.92.

Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:01:11 PM

I have had about 2500 spam emails in about 45 mins do not piss them off Cheesy
redtwitz

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:17:30 PM

I have had about 2500 spam emails in about 45 mins do not piss them off Cheesy

Sounds like you need a better email provider.

If you know a little Linux, get a cheap VPS and manage your own email server. I do, and I block more than 99 % of all spam emails.
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:24:48 PM

thanks for the advice redtwitz Grin I would also like to add I will retract my statements if they turn up but I can not see that happening any time soon
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 01:21:04 PM

I remember browsing this site wondering if I should buy or not...thanks

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 07:58:52 AM

Still waiting for a responce from this company and still waiting for items ordered:(
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:24:51 PM

well after lots more emails I got a reply to say my order has been shipped:) fingers crossed. here is the email
Hi

All orders have been shipped. Kind regards.

Asic-technologies.com - This Email address belongs to our out of office service, be kind as we may not have time to answer all your questions in details using this address. Office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday - friday ( and most Saturdays).
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:05:46 AM

well after lots more emails I got a reply to say my order has been shipped:) fingers crossed. here is the email
Hi

All orders have been shipped. Kind regards.

Asic-technologies.com - This Email address belongs to our out of office service, be kind as we may not have time to answer all your questions in details using this address. Office hours are 8am to 8pm Monday - friday ( and most Saturdays).

Hope your package of noodles arrives intact.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 12:54:46 AM

Garbage!  Protect yourselves and put these jerks on blast.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:24:05 PM

Does no one want to come and admit that they did not receive all these items they are saying they were waiting for?

If you got scammed by these guys. Be clear and say "I paid and never received my item. They did not give a reason, they took the money and stopped communicating"

This is the way we will be able to KNOW not to order these products.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 10:16:59 PM

Its been confirmed it's a scam. Everyone is too proud to do anything or speak up but we had a few hits.

helioslemons

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

Naively got scammed too, unfortunately far to eagerly trying to spend my first bitcoin profit!

They've annoyed me somewhat though, so deciding to pursue this. Can anyone who has sent them coins without receiving anything from them (and obv are happy to allow me to) send me copies of their bitcoin transactions and transcripts of contact between themselves and asic-technologies?

Chased down their domain owner;

Davie, Scott  more.coffeeee@gmail.com
    2/5 Moray Park Terrace
    Edinburgh, Midlothian EH7 5TH
    GB
    +44.7934839575

Doubtful whether that's either a real name or address, but their hosting and domain was purchased through fasthosts.com. If I can collect a decent enough amount of info proving they've taken a decent amount of money, pretty sure they'll confirm whether or not that matches the billing address.

Planning to send both proof of purchase, along with the emails (as proof of site owner accepting order and bitcoin) and send them on to trading standards, the web host (who in the least will shut them down), plus the local police for edinburgh. If they're really there, sure a visit from the local bobbies may change their minds about refunds and continuing this scam!
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 09:10:07 PM

still waiting  Angry
gerardmajax

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 04:23:32 PM

send 1.98Btc no news since 5 days
did you need copy of mail and transaction?
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:11:09 PM

still waiting Huh. and have sent more emails and no reply  Angry
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:34:06 PM

info from scamadviser
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/asic-technologies.com

Title: Asic-technologies.com - Bitcoin mining for everyone
Description: Bitcoin mining for everyone
Type: bitcoin

Domain Age: 179 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Owner: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Owner Address: 96 Mowat Ave
Owner City: Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
Owner Country: Canada
Website Location: United Kingdom

Probable website origin :-

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

Notes:-
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website is 179 Days old
The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
The website appears to be less than six months old

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in United Kingdom there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectency, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
inevertell

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:40:22 PM

info from scamadviser

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

Although this website appears to be based in United Kingdom there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.This webite is very new , and as such doesn't have an online reputation yet. As with all new businesses , we suggest that you take care and if necessary get in contact with the owners before placing an order of value.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectency, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.

If you google the Toronto address you see other businesses that listed as scams that are attributed to that address...
Also, it seems that tucows is somehow affiliated with that address. http://www.tucows.com

I dunno, I live close to this area - I could technically go see whats up at this address... always makes me nervous to confront anyone about this sort of stuff. But i'd bet if it is tucows who is being "used" here, they would really want to know and would want to protect themselves.
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:44:19 PM

info from scamadviser

50%;    United Kingdom

33%;    Canada

17%;    Netherlands

If you google the Toronto address you see other businesses that listed as scams that are attributed to that address...
Also, it seems that tucows is somehow affiliated with that address. http://www.tucows.com

I dunno, I live close to this area - I could technically go see whats up at this address... always makes me nervous to confront anyone about this sort of stuff. But i'd bet if it is tucows who is being "used" here, they would really want to know and would want to protect themselves.

the plot thickens
BTCscraper

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:22:54 AM

ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.

Butterfly Labs has a different interpretation of the FTC Mail Order Rule.  You do not have a refund option with the BFL Monarch no matter how late they ship.
"... In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -- Albert Einstein
"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." -- Ray Kroc
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:44:12 AM

Bitcoin Address Addresses are identifiers which you use to send bitcoins to another person.

Summary

Address 1GW68rAn3h5nvwJeM4PNG4GHK2n277cpqa
Hash 160 aa0a3c83c9a1f7a33ecde80cd7b42d64967c5b8b
Short Link http://blockchain.info/fb/1gw68r
Tools Taint Analysis - Related Tags - Unspent Outputs

Transactions

No. Transactions 59

Total Received 79.17384914 BTC

Final Balance 1.0001 BTC

well they are making some serious cash with this scam. with todays bitcoin price that's £200000
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:58:18 AM

ICANN requires all domain registrants to file real contact info when registering domains, and may cancel a domain if the info provided is false.  To keep domain info confidential, third party domain privacy entities are allowed to substitute their contact info for the actual registrant's contact info at the domain registrar level, so any whois request that the public makes will show the domain privacy entity's info ("The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity").  In asic-technologies' case, Contact Privacy Inc is that entity, and Contact Privacy's address is in Toronto.  Tucows is the domain registrar, and fasthosts.co.uk is the domain reseller for Tucows.  Fasthosts is probably hosting the website, thus "Website Location: United Kingdom".

Contact Privacy Inc, as well as fasthosts.co.uk, both have the actual contact info provided by the asic-technologies scammers, but I doubt that the info would be real either.
I thought that might be the case
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 07:57:52 AM

Please do go the location and give us a report.

1ibY2cWoEYFVM2bRXaNVm2brBD1uvrjUg is the payment address on their website. Looks like they have scammed close to 122 BTC as of now.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
zaintariqs

Activity: 111

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 05:28:09 PM

who is this guy and why is he promoting this scam ?

https://www.facebook.com/freebitcoins/posts/497627113637625

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
bitciondad

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 03:11:46 AM

I got scammed. WHY WAS I SO STUPID.BUT I KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS  This happened > got some block erupters no problem total spend - 1btc
paid for a 3 blades and got them . Then I spent 17 BTC AND NOOOOO REPLY . I had few broken usb erupters and this guy chris gave me his name and address to send some back before the bastard ripped me off. Chris mackenzie chrismackenzie@cormacproject.ca phone 403-457-4080 I WILL PUBLISH HIS ADDRESS IF I DONT GET REFUNDED
r.

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 06:22:37 AM

I got scammed too. Last week I paid 5btc for Erupter Blades. They replied quickly untill I paid. Then I got no answer... I was stupid, but, if it is true that bitciondad got some usb erupters and blades I think, there is still some hope.
zaintariqs

Activity: 111

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2013, 11:24:39 AM

yesterday i posted a facebook link which clearly showed "scott Davie" named individual promoting the asic scam on bitcoin page in MAY2013

after my posting yesterday, today, the facebook update had been removed (by the user of course) and some changes in his profile.
untill yesterday you could see "aisc-technologies" under his LIKED pages..today its not.

i am pretty sure he is reading these threads.

so whatsup with all this mess scott ?
https://www.facebook.com/scott.davie.77

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
bitciondad

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:56:24 PM

I'm sorry for all the shouting I done on the forum. I did get blades from asic-technologies.com but they STILL scammed me outta 17BTC . All my emails where answered by "chris". All his "kind regards" bull shit !!
bitciondad

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:43:49 AM

Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN
inevertell

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:35:46 PM

Sent 600 Emails to CHRIS THE LOSSER SCAMMER ASSHOLE and got a reply:
"Nothing can be done to stop whats happening you know.Bitcoin is not a legal currency in Africa you understand.I will keep taking monies from stupid mugu's like you and all people"
OMG HES TRYING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY SOMEONE HELP ME RACK HIM DOWN

Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

This is obviously some "Prince of the Ivory coast" I highly doubt its possible to track him down unless all of a sudden the police/authorities had actual control in Africa (don't want to slam all of Africa here, but I do not know of a very stable country with authorities actually doing good on the whole continent). He is probably a cop at home.
Same type of person who e-mails you about western union and shipping costs upfront for your craigslist sales. Or about his family fortune that you just need to send $1000 for the transfer fees and you will get to keep the rest while his country is in turmoil.

Somehow these sites should be blacklisted by google or something. Especially when it can be seen they are scamming so much money away from people.
redtwitz

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:04:35 PM

Notice his comment about Africa. I would assume he is pulling this scam from so place in Africa and isn't worried about stealing bitcoin, as it isn't "legal currency"

I don't know about you, but if somebody who scammed me told me he lives in Africa, I'd expect him to be everywhere but there.
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:43:07 PM

and the wait goes on and I must be nearing 200 emails now
inevertell

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

I don't know about you, but if somebody who scammed me told me he lives in Africa, I'd expect him to be everywhere but there.

Africa is big enough and unregulated enough to pull scams right out in the open, do you really think if I said "I live in Africa- come find me!" that you would actually be able to do that? Even with a law enforcement agency helping you out it would be MORE than difficult unless I was a very well known individual who stays in one spot all the time, and I pay taxes, and have a job, and went to school and have I live in somewhat affluent area.. I would assume someone pulling this scam can be moving all around Africa pretty freely with those kind of money reserves.

I have family who have been in Africa for years.

Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

damn, i was going to buy some blades. forget that. Anyone have a reputable vendor for blades now?
inevertell

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

damn, i was going to buy some blades. forget that. Anyone have a reputable vendor for blades now?

Wtcr.ca is an official asicminer store for canada.

Blades are really not worth spending the bitcoin right now though. They don't make more than they will cost in coin.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:24:04 PM

LOl all these mining rig companies 90% scams selling low end substitution to force belief in high end rigs. If this plot gets any thicker it would be ASIC coming out and literally say "WE AGREE WITH YOU GUYS WE ARE SCAMMERS"

RBCastro

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:34:56 AM

BEWARE!!

they change the URL to www.asic-tech.com

also, beware the same scammer owns https://asic-market.com
Davidrn69 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:39:41 PM

I got an email today from asic-technologies.

(we are now refunding people for non delivery

To apply for a refund , please contact

info@asic-market.com)

so I did what they said I gave them my date of purchase and price paid witch was 1btc for 10 miners
here is the reply I got from a Benjamin ashwood

(Hello,

Unfortunately we are not in any way related to the asic-technologies scam.

Please do not fall for a scammer blackmailing us.

Kind regards,
Benjamin)

I like the way he says it is unfortunate that he is not involved in this scam

DONATIONS 1EP2ALBd1gaPhXy3gx3NbQ8zUindRmXuA8
RBCastro

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:46:44 PM

I got an email today from asic-technologies.

(we are now refunding people for non delivery

To apply for a refund , please contact

info@asic-market.com)

so I did what they said I gave them my date of purchase and price paid witch was 1btc for 10 miners
here is the reply I got from a Benjamin ashwood

(Hello,

Unfortunately we are not in any way related to the asic-technologies scam.

Please do not fall for a scammer blackmailing us.

Kind regards,
Benjamin)

I like the way he says it is unfortunate that he is not involved in this scam

DONATIONS 1EP2ALBd1gaPhXy3gx3NbQ8zUindRmXuA8

I got the same return!

But, in ASIC-MARKET, the "about" and "faq" pages are just COPY-PASTE of the same in ASIC-TECH and ASIC-TECHNOLOGIES.
BecomingPhill

Activity: 140

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 06:49:02 PM

Hi all,

1st of all, AFRICA IS A CONTINENT. Try to at least speak like y'all got a western education.

These assholes took me for 7.4 BTC a couple of months ago. I assume most of you other victims got the email yesterday talking about refunds? I mailed info@asic-market.com and some guy answered back saying that Asic-Tech is 'blackmailing' him by forwarding their unsatisfied customers to them.

Now I don't know what the hell 'blackmailing' means, but it sure as hell sounds suspect to me. Has anyone managed to find more details on the owner of the site? Whois gives:

Registrar History: 1 registrar NS History: 1 change    on 2 unique name servers    over 0 year. IP History: 1    change on 2 unique IP addresses over 0 years. Whois History: 26 records have been archived since 2013-05-13 . Reverse IP: 1,681 other sites hosted on this server. Join DomainTools to start monitoring this domain name Preview the complete Domain Report for asic-technologies.com

Domain Name: ASIC-TECHNOLOGIES.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2013-11-29 00:53:23
Creation Date: 2013-05-13 01:02:46
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-05-13 01:02:46
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller: Fasthosts Internet Limited
Reseller:
Reseller: +44.8445830777
Reseller: http://www.Fasthosts.co.uk
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
Name Server: NS3.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
Name Server: NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
DNSSEC:
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Registration Service Provider:
    Fasthosts Internet Limited,
    +44.8445830777
    +44.8708883760 (fax)
    http://www.Fasthosts.co.uk
    http://facebook.com/fasthostsinternet

Phone number is dead or just a long ringer. Has anyone managed to pinpoint where their server is being accessed from? I think with the combined evidence of posts on bitcointalk about this company (and boy there a quite a number of threads on Asic-tech) we can take this guy down if he's found. If I can get an address, I can send somebody there to check it out. There have been nothing but naysayers and pessimists every-time I bring the subject up of tracking this motherfucker down but I think the more he scams the more tracks he's leaving behind.

19YMKfUYc9S2orgBvp3LaHRbBJ5wNQENK1
BecomingPhill

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 07:02:41 PM

Asic Market and ASIC Technologies are the same cunts. Why the hell there isn't a fucking large sticky on the forum root about these assholes is beyond me. Excuse my profanity but the nonchalant way these guys respond to emails and are STILL bagging victims ,on the daily, really busts my chops.

I also think these guys are regularly monitoring the forum to see if anyone is making any headway in finding them.

BecomingPhill

BTC in Namibia

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 07:17:08 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 07:28:11 PM by BecomingPhill

So this guy just sent me three emails filled with 'Nigger' Facebook memes. This guy is DEFINITELY a suburban white boy, my money is on Canada. There is no way you will have that kind of cultural influence coming from some African backwater country.

Wow five now! The images provide valuable clues, they're rascist as hell but I'll repost the emails in original if it could help anyone track this puta....or make fun of me, whatever. I just want to catch this thug.

Edit:

Did a trace on the email it originates from 62.205.82.51

IP2location gives:

Sender

IP Address   62.205.82.51
Location    BELGIUM, OOST-VLAANDEREN, SINT-NIKLAAS
Latitude, Longitude   51.16509, 4.1437 (51°9'54"E   4°8'37"N)
Connection through   TELENET N.V. HOTSPOT
Local Time   05 Dec, 2013 08:25 PM (UTC +01:00)
Net Speed   DSL
Area Code   03
IDD Code   32
ZIP Code   9112
Weather Station   SINT-NIKLAAS (BEXX0019)
Mobile Country Code (MCC)   -
Mobile Network Code (MNC)   -
Carrier Name   -

Carrier

IP Address   74.125.82.169
Location    UNITED STATES, CALIFORNIA, MOUNTAIN VIEW
Latitude, Longitude   37.405992, -122.078515 (37°24'22"W   -122°4'43"N)
Connection through   GOOGLE INC.
Local Time   06 Dec, 2013 03:25 AM (UTC -08:00)
Net Speed   COMP
Area Code   650
IDD Code   1
ZIP Code   94043
Weather Station   MOUNTAIN VIEW (USCA0746)
Mobile Country Code (MCC)   -
Mobile Network Code (MNC)   -
Carrier Name   -

You
You

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 05:37:17 PM

100% garbage!  ASIC and everything related to mining has a 90% scam success rate.

inevertell

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:35:58 PM

Hi all,

1st of all, AFRICA IS A CONTINENT. Try to at least speak like y'all got a western education.

These assholes took me for 7.4 BTC a couple of months ago. I assume most of you other victims got the email yesterday talking about refunds? I mailed info@asic-market.com and some guy answered back saying that Asic-Tech is 'blackmailing' him by forwarding their unsatisfied customers to them.

Now I don't know what the hell 'blackmailing' means, but it sure as hell sounds suspect to me. Has anyone managed to find more details on the owner of the site? Whois gives:

Registrar History: 1 registrar NS History: 1 change    on 2 unique name servers    over 0 year. IP History: 1    change on 2 unique IP addresses over 0 years. Whois History: 26 records have been archived since 2013-05-13 . Reverse IP: 1,681 other sites hosted on this server. Join DomainTools to start monitoring this domain name Preview the complete Domain Report for asic-technologies.com

Registry Domain ID:
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385457
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0134664681
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385457
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS2.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
Name Server: NS3.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
Name Server: NS1.LIVEDNS.CO.UK
DNSSEC:
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/

Registration Service Provider:
    Fasthosts Internet Limited,
    +44.8445830777
    +44.8708883760 (fax)
    http://www.Fasthosts.co.uk
    http://facebook.com/fasthostsinternet

Phone number is dead or just a long ringer. Has anyone managed to pinpoint where their server is being accessed from? I think with the combined evidence of posts on bitcointalk about this company (and boy there a quite a number of threads on Asic-tech) we can take this guy down if he's found. If I can get an address, I can send somebody there to check it out. There have been nothing but naysayers and pessimists every-time I bring the subject up of tracking this motherfucker down but I think the more he scams the more tracks he's leaving behind.

No one ever said Africa wasn't a continent, actually my comments about Africa, which can be referred to as such, as it is a single continent with a single name, were about how big and vast it is and how there are so many differing areas of governance and also none at all, that it would be next to impossible to find him if he was in Africa, anywhere in Africa. Especially if all you knew was "Africa" as being the most information you have to go on. I know its off topic but your simple quick comments that you probably weren't thinking about were misguided, misinformed, and baseless. Unfortunately people who think along these lines usually do fall for scams rather easily, as they don't read the whole of the situation and make educated decisions. My advice would be read things in full before you comment or buy.
tadillac

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:06:50 AM

Alright, so asic-tech.com is offline and asic-technologies.com redirects to asictech.info

asictech.info is registered to a gentleman named Mark Niggerson.

According to http://whois.domaintools.com/asictech.info his email-address asictechcontact@gmail.com is associated with one other domain, registered with ENOM INC. (http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?email=edebdaaedc11e59662fdd65aca241145).

Someone mentioned asic-market.com being the same person as asic-tech.com, and asic-market.com is also registered with ENOM, but with a protected email-address.

domaintools.com only tells us about that second domain in this form: a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ s.com
Both domains were created on Dec, 7th.

By guessing I found asic-markets.com (http://whois.domaintools.com/asic-markets.com) which right now is a fresh wordpress installation without content. But I'm sure it's just a backup domain, in case asic-market.com gets taken down.

His other email-address "more.coffeeee@gmail.com" is also registered with two domains: http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/?email=e205cc57c802e2fab93aa75b7499df90
asic-tech.com, created Nov. 22nd, and a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e.net, created June 21st. Both registered with ENOM again.

According to http://who.is/domain-history/asic-technologies.com his older domain asic-technologies.com was also registered with more.coffeeee@gmail.com up until yesterday it seems. Now it's privacy protected.

I tried guessing what "a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ e.net" could be, I suppose it starts with asic, but then what? machine? service? .... then I found it: asic-online.net
http://whois.domaintools.com/asic-online.net

The Domain itself is offline by now (or taken down), but a quick google search got me this: http://www.kde.ps.pl/dsk0/ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/krb-wg/2013-06.mail and this: http://oss.sgi.com/cgi-bin/extract-mesg.cgi?a=pcp&m=2013-06&i=c2e6c0d106b4f6438f8858dd593253ac%40asic-technologies.com

Seems like he was sending some spam mails in June.

Then there's this topic from May: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201024.0
Again spam, with the following return addresses:
sales@xrumer-linkslist.com
me@edinburgh-makeupartist.com
sales@blackhat-proxies.com

A quick check for those domains shows, that they are again registered to Scott Davie from Edinburgh.

But that's it, couldn't find more.

So in the end I got nothing much, sorry. Maybe it helps nonetheless.

Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 01:43:16 AM

We have had over 30+ request to lists these guys so we did it, hopefully more users will come out of the wood work and discuss the ASIC schemes.

Tron2013

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:32:58 AM

Hello,

I spend this nice compay before 2 week´s 2 BTC (~ 1200 €) to buy 20 USB Miners. So far no good´s or Email of course.
Try to grab any information about Asic-Tech. to provide this to the German Police. May it helps a littel bit  Angry

Regards Tron2013   

Luror

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 07:04:43 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2013, 03:24:40 PM by Luror

Is asicminersoft.com the same scammer? Their claims are too hilarious: "ASIC Miner Software is new developed software bitcoin mining technology. You can turn your computer to ASIC mining with average 100 GH/s mining speed. ASIC software use some special CPU and GPU algorithm to raise maximum capacity of your computer and make bigger mining speed." (screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/SgsOwVg.png)

Warning: the page is suspicious according to virustotal.com:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/5df115fd94637a36c51c68b2bb067ce4ed95a7e508abfea7bb70e68eb11ebbc1/analysis/1387046862/

"Detection ratio:    2 / 51
BitDefender    Malware site
Emsisoft    Malware site"

http://quttera.com/detailed_report/asicminersoft.com

"Potentially Suspicious files: 1

/wp-content/themes/mio/js/jquery.carouFredSel-packed.js?ver=6.1.0

Severity:   Potentially Suspicious
Reason:   Detected potentially suspicious content.
Details:   Detected potentially suspicious initialization of function pointer to JavaScript method eval <code> __tmpvar1778231783 = eval; <code/>
Threat dump:   View code"

upd: minersoftware.com has almost the same content

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
tadillac

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:19:10 AM

Hard to say if it's the same scammer. That site has a lot more grammar mistakes.

What about that 7-day trial? https://asicminersoft.com/free-7-days-trial/
Someone brave enough to try it out?
Luror

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:02:16 AM

What about that 7-day trial? https://asicminersoft.com/free-7-days-trial/
Someone brave enough to try it out?
Ha, I didn't see it. Ok, I downloaded it, unpacked and checked with virustotal.com:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c3719223dd1bb7828d8fed53eae4c52966ca24b5e2e92a0be9105347529eb34a/analysis/1387190265/
(not detected by major antiviruses)

Checked with Anubis (service for analyzing malware):

http://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=1ebfff9f2128627b48946fa20572b58f5&format=html

So according to Anubis ASICMinerSoftSetup.exe is a self-extracting archive, I unpacked it with WinRar:

5 files inside (with hidden and system attributes): ygF.BQI, Jd.fga, yc.ocf, rm.QCO, jIlL.vbs

jIlL.vbs contents:

Code:
CreateObject("WScript.Shell").Exec "JD.FGA yC.OCF"

Jd.fga VirusTotal results:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fb73a819b37523126c7708a1d06f3b8825fa60c926154ab2d511ba668f49dc4b/analysis/1387190674/

Code:
Product AutoIt v3 Script
Original name AutoIt3.exe
File version 3, 3, 8, 1
Comments http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/

From comments: "AutoIt macro engine. Clean file by itself, but usually bundled along with malicios macro files when arrives by mail, claiming "shipment information", "invoice", "order" or alike..."

yc.ocf contents (an extract, it's 800kb file):

Code:
;QA
;jqix
;Ip
;RBm
;eKmPZ
;g
;fP
;uvp
;Fml
;gR
;Id
;JN
;VC
;yjj
;OkZN
;T
;iBCdV
;czNK
;QGJCR
;KkmYOC
;MqMIKFeNl

Seems like encrypted AutoIt script or something. If somebody knows how to decrypt/decompile it, pls help.

But I think, it's clear that this is some kind of lame password stealer, I doubt somebody will write "some special CPU and GPU algorithm" in AutoIt script language (lol)!

Forexperiments

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:12:03 AM

I guess the demo will only give a fake error  Grin
Tomorrow I want to try it on a virtual machine  Grin

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
Luror

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:14:17 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 01:48:06 PM by Luror

Today there's another ASICMinerSoftSetup.exe file on the same page, now detected by some antiviruses:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/754eba41eff62fe2ea01a4e2658ac5d3b131e94f673602400074e4d777076c78/analysis/1387296322/

"Detection ratio:    7 / 49

Antiy-AVL    Trojan/Win32.Agent
DrWeb    Trojan.DownLoader10.64511
Ikarus    AutoIt
Kaspersky    Trojan-PSW.Win32.Fareit.amtz
McAfee    Artemis!20AD9F8C2B83
McAfee-GW-Edition    Artemis!20AD9F8C2B83
TrendMicro-HouseCall    TROJ_GEN.F47V1216"

I was wrong about "lame password stealer" btw, read a few articles about recent trend of AutoIt-based malware, some of which is quite complex:

http://blogs.mcafee.com/mcafee-labs/bitcoin-miners-use-autoit-complied-programs-with-antianalysis-code (stealth bitcoin miner, anti-VMware code)
http://blogs.mcafee.com/mcafee-labs/andromeda-botnet-hides-behind-autoit (botnet)
https://blogs.mcafee.com/mcafee-labs/vertexnet-botnet-hides-behind-autoit (botnet)

Don't run that shit!

upd: And here is the file from minersoftware.com (minersoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/BitcoinMinerSoftware.rar):

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7451e81453842bc6f894ed5a797efa3431e84faea2443876f9f4c39f0f3c7f3b/analysis/1387374239/

"Detection ratio:    32 / 49" Cheesy

Luror

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:39:12 PM

Another clone of asic-market.com: bitcoin-world.net

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 08:26:02 PM

Wow great detective work guys,this is why you never trust a company with no proper address to go and see the product,it always seems to be people trying to hide behind webservers taking peoples money,i am sure they are now well aware bitcoin miner customers are well aware what to look out for when buying from a new company.

bertig

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:37:12 PM

Hi

I've been also screwed by this so called "Mark Niggerson" (see post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231645.msg3736230#msg3736230)
and had e-mail communication with him.

Look like he is in UK ... i know UK is big but maybe someone have better knowledge than me to find people ...

Mail 1)
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:30:09 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <more.coffeeee@gmail.com>
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (dab-far1-h-65-1.dab.02.net. [82.132.220.197])

Mail 2)
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:37:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (dab-far1-h-65-6.dab.02.net. [82.132.222.130])

Mail 3)
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:07:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (dab-far1-h-65-4.dab.02.net. [82.132.221.208])

Mail 4)
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:13:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from [127.0.0.1] (dab-far1-h-65-6.dab.02.net. [82.132.222.130])

if it can help ...

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 11:14:26 PM

Looking at their wallet, looks like they scammed a few customers:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MkhmrurHpCQkFK5UtuU1xHKnUZYeRhdhw

bertig

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:22:53 AM

I'm wondering if there is a system that can block a Bitcoin address? (Blockchain blacklist)

If for example, 100 bad report to community... so that no one can use the address to get BTC or to send BTC, sort of BTC black list ?
tadillac

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:03:08 PM

I'm wondering if there is a system that can block a Bitcoin address? (Blockchain blacklist)

If for example, 100 bad report to community... so that no one can use the address to get BTC or to send BTC, sort of BTC black list ?

they would just change the address. and freezing an address so that the owner can't retrieve his coins goes against the whole decentralized concept of bitcoin. It would require a central bank or institution, which would have the power to freeze accounts. Governments would love it.
cheetah3

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 10:05:11 AM

That's just madness all of that!

And they catched me too. I made an order at asic-market.com too Sad
After "order confirmation" no one reply and no delivery notification too.
Tried to ask about delivery information, nothing, tried to ask about refund- no one reply.

in my email headers i see that mail/provider (came from info@asic-market.com)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 188.165.209.119 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of asic@maserati.soluxion.be) smtp.mail=asic@maserati.soluxion.be
Received: from asic by maserati.soluxion.be with local (Exim 4.82)
   (envelope-from <asic@maserati.soluxion.be>)
   id 1VvCJq-0001cT-11
   for xxxx@gmail.com; Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:41:42 +0100
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Subject: Your Asic Market order from December

Create new AltCoins, update existing. Please pm with proposals. BTC: 1LbVvrNZAb3RB8fgHkc93PHkMKUsbdDgsq
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 09:09:34 PM

They left and are 100% GONE. We have around 50 reports of users trying to contact them.

That's just madness all of that!

And they catched me too. I made an order at asic-market.com too Sad
After "order confirmation" no one reply and no delivery notification too.
Tried to ask about delivery information, nothing, tried to ask about refund- no one reply.

in my email headers i see that mail/provider (came from info@asic-market.com)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 188.165.209.119 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of asic@maserati.soluxion.be) smtp.mail=asic@maserati.soluxion.be
Received: from asic by maserati.soluxion.be with local (Exim 4.82)
   (envelope-from <asic@maserati.soluxion.be>)
   id 1VvCJq-0001cT-11
   for xxxx@gmail.com; Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:41:42 +0100
To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Subject: Your Asic Market order from December

brixton74

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:27:37 AM

For those wanting to report a scam, here is the WHOIS data from GODADDY for each domain....NOTE THE REGISTRAR ABUSE CONTACT INFORMATION and please report to them what has happened to you.  I am sure since it is bitcoin there won't be any ramifications since no money is involved, but reporting a fake sales website it in itself may help reduce their ability to get new websites.  I am sure they are doing counter surveillance and watching this thread (and may chime in as a 'satisfied customer') so to the folks who own these sites, suck it!  Everyone else double double check who you are dealing with.

Domain Name: ASIC-PRODUCTS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1837924883_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Creation Date: 2013-12-04 17:43:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-12-04 17:43:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM

Domain Name: BITCOIN-WORLD.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1659697516_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-06-01 13:44:58
Creation Date: 2011-06-03 13:07:47
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-03-15 06:59:59
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505

Domain Name: ASIC-MARKET.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1836552146_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Creation Date: 2013-11-23 09:28:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-11-23 09:28:00Z

Domain Name: ASIC-TECH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1836529412_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Creation Date: 2013-11-23 01:26:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-11-23 01:26:00Z
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: JOE HANSEN
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: BLEICHSTRASSE 52
Registrant City: FRANKFURT
Registrant State/Province: GFHG
Registrant Postal Code: GHFG
Registrant Country: CY
Registrant Phone: +1.546456
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: MORE.COFFEEEE@GMAIL.COM

Registry Domain ID:
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: compliance@opensrs.org
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: domains@fasthosts.co.uk
Luror

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 08:37:02 PM

bitcoin-world.net is still alive and buying ads on PPC sites.

bestandfirst.com wasn't mentioned yet and also looks quite similar to this family of scam sites

AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

I placed an order...everyone should just start placing a bunch of orders and not pay..im going to order a bucnh of shit and leave some special notes...just used fake email mikesmith@gmail...sorry mike smith at gmail

Forexperiments

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:22:40 PM

well, my tecnique to fight them, is intentionally clicking their ads when I see them.
They waste bitcoins and the website owner gets some. Win-win situation.

Gersics ad? Click!
Bitcoin miner booster ad? Click!
asic market ad? Click!

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 01:40:52 AM

They keep moving and setting up new redirects and shell sits.      .net .orgs and moving the hyphen.  Be on the look out.

well, my tecnique to fight them, is intentionally clicking their ads when I see them.
They waste bitcoins and the website owner gets some. Win-win situation.

Gersics ad? Click!
Bitcoin miner booster ad? Click!
asic market ad? Click!

Luror

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

Another one, which looks quite similar to others mentioned here: bitcoin-hardware.nl

tadillac

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:38:55 PM

Another one, which looks quite similar to others mentioned here: bitcoin-hardware.nl

Correct. Also a new one: http://bestandfirst.com

All those sites belong to the same scammers.

How do we know? Check this out: https://www.google.com/#filter=0&q=%22Q+Why+Bitcoins%3F+A.+We+believe+in+the+future+of+Bitcoins.%22&qscrl=1  Wink
Luror

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

Same scammers? officialbit.com

Looks somewhat similar, just registered: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/officialbit.com

toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

I found my way to this thread after searching for information on officialbit.com because i thought their prices seemed fishy.  I found a review in Russian that when plugged into a translate comes out as:

"Deception, for биткoины are false shops. One of the addresses for payment 1JXupEKT7zkax8mKmZPX2qdgnPYgdLszxo. Before pay check the address on the https://blockchain.info/ru."

Their reviews are copy and pasted from amazon which is a pretty big redflag, their prices are unrealistically low.  Someone in charge may as well mark officialbit.com as a definite scam.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:15:04 AM

How do we know? Check this out: https://www.google.com/#filter=0&q=%22Q+Why+Bitcoins%3F+A.+We+believe+in+the+future+of+Bitcoins.%22&qscrl=1  Wink

http://bitcoin-world.net/faq/

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4905

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:40:11 AM

http://bitcoin-world.net/faq/
Since the recent Bitcoin crash, we can’t continue our business and will have to sell all the remaining stock ! !

Everything at -50% !
3 KnC Jupiter Miners left !

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
atledenin

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:28:51 AM

Hi all,

I'm also calling scam on officialbit.com.  Should trust my instincts more!

Placed an order and paid 0.16 BTC on the 10th June.  FAQ advises tracking number within 2 days and usually posted within 5 working days.

No tracking number after 5 days so sent an email via the contact us page, no response.

Sent another email 5 days later, again no response.

In between the first and the second email I noted two new reviews appeared, one mentioning that they had problems with postage but all got sorted in the end.  I suspect these are placed by the website owners to give them more time.

Sent another email yesterday basically just asking for a response.  I've been polite in all my emails, even offering them an extra 0.02 BTC for postage (I know, don't laugh) just to get a response.

I'm going to send one final email tonight to see if I can get a response, not holding out though!

Hope this helps!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: