Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase Merit?  (Read 669 times)
chiyenbtre

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

To get merits is to make quality posts. Certainly I will be surprised if merit trading is allowed.
A new trend is starting in meta, where Seniors calls for quality posts where they can review and award merits. Lookout for such opportunity who knows you can get some.
Maybe this one can help this guy. I found it by chance when reading around the forum.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3049711.msg31395094#msg31395094
There are lots of chances for newcomers to get merit as long as they are contributing to the forum somehow.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

I think merit is a good reason for senior member .it takes 250 merit seems impossible by the way though 25 merit is viewed by a bit difficult and I'm writing most of the well and great post at the exact time and  get I merit .so I've also wrote to some that took me a very long time and did not get a single merit .all of this really got the incredible amount of time to take anywhere .I think this time I was in the hero member maybe this will forum will be closed and everyone will have the moves for professional venues informing .
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

I think of you want to get merits consistently you must really study how the whole Bitcoin system works, and how the rules here applies so that you can help those folks who are seeking for answers or clarifications regarding crypto and Bitcointalk programs. Earning merits is darn hard and progress is painfully slow to impossible; I just hope that some day in the future we could find maybe another system or just improve the merit system to make it fair for every member.
dubidooh

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Creating quality threads and posts increases our chance of earning merits. With these valuable posts, it also helps beginners like me who are still learning the bitcoin world. But nowadays, it gets somehow frustrating to earn merits because quality posts gets overlooked because of those spam posts.
Nevertheless, trading merits is prohibited, you might get punished for doing so, so beware.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
Nope, technically speaking it is not. But, black market is out there ruling the black world with its strong influence. You just need a lot of money lol
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:49:26 AM

Been inactive for awhile and I was pumped up to rank up my member status from Member to Full Member by increasing number of my posts. When it meet the requirements, I was surprised that we need additional Merits to rank up our position. I think it is really good to eliminate negative posts to help the community growing up. Now the question is how to increase Merit? Is Merit trading allowed?
Nope, technically speaking it is not. But, black market is out there ruling the black world with its strong influence. You just need a lot of money lol

I have seen some posts under this section wherein several trusted members do not condone 'merit-trading'. You need to understand that the merit system was implemented in order to substantially decrease the number of post spammers and trash threads by limiting members from ranking-up based on their post quality. Though it may be subjective for one to decide which post may he/she finds qualified, but it has at least affected the forum in a positive light.

The reason on why merit trading defeats the purpose of the system since it tolerates cheating (if that's the exact term). When you trade merits with someone and your post quality does not fit the standards, then you are just simply cheating your way to the top. It totally eliminates the need for one to provide decent posts since there actually exists a way for one to increase their merit without making their post quality decent.

On a side note, under the marketplace section there are some individuals who award people merits based on their post quality. You might want to check it out if you believe that you are qualified to such. Good luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

by creating a quality post. but not entirely true because this sometimes makes a quality post also do not get the merit. others consider ordinary account either only or they did not want to give merit then nobody knows.
cmmhbct

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
Merited by tranquynhtien (1)

by creating a quality post. but not entirely true because this sometimes makes a quality post also do not get the merit. others consider ordinary account either only or they did not want to give merit then nobody knows.
My simple recommendation for you:
If you simply join the forum to get merits, to earn money; you should leave and choose another appropriate one.
Why? Due to merit system, you will probably can not rank up to high positions which can give you opportunities to join campaigns. Campaigns might tend to stricter and stricter over time.
How to rank up? Contribute to the forum as much as possible. How to contribute if you don't have enough knowledge, skills.
Another question raises up, how to get knowledge, skills? Yeah, it's simple. Stop complaining, crying, making shit-threads; instead focusing on reading to learn, sharpen your skills and spend more time to write more constructive threads.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

If you simply join the forum to get merits, to earn money; you should leave and choose another appropriate one.
Why? Due to merit system, you will probably can not rank up to high positions which can give you opportunities to join campaigns. Campaigns might tend to stricter and stricter over time.
How to rank up? Contribute to the forum as much as possible. How to contribute if you don't have enough knowledge, skills.
Another question raises up, how to get knowledge, skills? Yeah, it's simple. Stop complaining, crying, making shit-threads; instead focusing on reading to learn, sharpen your skills and spend more time to write more constructive threads.

I definetely agree with cmmhbct. The forum tightens the rules in order to get rid of spammers and hunters for easy money. I think this is right, since this community is not the place to dump any garbage in the form of unconstructive and unreasonable posts. Bitcointalk is the place for those who really want to understand the phenomenon of crypto currency and share their knowledge and skills with other forum participants. Signature and bounty campaigns are just a privilege, a chance to get some money for your participation. But this is definitely not the purpose of the existence of this forum. So if you want to get merits, improve your skills, read more and write about crypto-currencies. If your efforts are appreciated, people will give you a merit.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Just do the best post you have. Can be classified as a helpful post so other might give you merit for that. Its hard but we need to live in that way to prevent spammy post inside the forum

Inzanne

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:22:55 PM

Earning merit isn't easy for three main reaons:
First: you must be active by publishing worthy posts with good contents.
Second: never be negative, be positive try to motivate peopole always look at the positve side, respect people opinions, be positive even if you don't share the same point of view.
Third: people are from diffrent backgrounds , they have diffrent opinions so they will give you merit if you respect their opinions by stating a proper post with a convincing content.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

I have seen a lot here who deserve to get merit based on their quality posts however due to thousands of posts being posted regularly and the limited amount of merits to be given the outcome is most of them very rarely get even a single merit. Coupled that with the selective tastes or possibly whims and caprices of some individuals you're left with something like being stranded on a desert waiting for a few droplets of rainfall. Oh well, it seems like it's much easier to win a lottery rather than to get a tiny slice of merit. Probably a statement that is quite exaggerated but it's just what's creeping in the deepest chamber of my mind.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

I definetely agree with cmmhbct. The forum tightens the rules in order to get rid of spammers and hunters for easy money. I think this is right, since this community is not the place to dump any garbage in the form of unconstructive and unreasonable posts. Bitcointalk is the place for those who really want to understand the phenomenon of crypto currency and share their knowledge and skills with other forum participants. Signature and bounty campaigns are just a privilege, a chance to get some money for your participation. But this is definitely not the purpose of the existence of this forum. So if you want to get merits, improve your skills, read more and write about crypto-currencies. If your efforts are appreciated, people will give you a merit.

I highly appreciate your opinion. After participating in bitcointalk, I find myself a better writing skill than before. I don't know when shall I get only one precious merit, but there is one thing that I am quite sure that my writing skill has improved. Moreover, my knowledge of crypto has been grown day by day.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

I highly appreciate your opinion. After participating in bitcointalk, I find myself a better writing skill than before. I don't know when shall I get only one precious merit, but there is one thing that I am quite sure that my writing skill has improved. Moreover, my knowledge of crypto has been grown day by day.
You should say like this "After merit system launched, I has changed and become better user with better writing skill and better contribution to the forum. No need to hide the truth, which obviously shown in your post history.
By the way, thanks Theymos for launching merit system.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Fantastic33

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

You can increase your merit by posting quality and useful posts. I also have the same problem, i wasn't able to rank up because of the merit system. But i see the merit system as a good rule to avoid spamming. Some users just post different types of topics or replies that are not helpful enough. They only post for the purpose of making their rank high so to get a much bigger payment on signature campaigns. The bad thing is that some users used to abuse the merit system. There are some users who have a lot of bitcointalk account who used to merit their own account and not giving it to other users who deserve the merit. But there are still some who are patiently reading topics and used to give merit to those who are deserving and are working hard. Its nice to have a merit system, but hope that we users become equal on giving merits.
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

due to the lack knowledge of merit system. i think admin should pin a topic about merit and people will expore what they want about the system.
Create too many  topics like this is a waste of source
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

To get merit these day is a bit competitive. In the sense that, you have to work for it and your work in form of good posts must be acceptable and helpful. All one needs to do is to keep posting good comments, until the time that comment will be helpful to someone or people that will award you some merits.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

You have to post quality standards. Then you can get Merit. There are many Merit threats. There are comments on your good post there. Hope you can get Merit.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

due to the lack knowledge of merit system. i think admin should pin a topic about merit and people will expore what they want about the system.
Create too many  topics like this is a waste of source

There is about 300 threads about merit, a 20 minute search and READ of the forum will answer 99% of questions any user may have. The fact that a user could help themselves and find the info is proof that the majority of these redundant threads are made by lazy people who struggle with the English language (not saying this about OP for once)

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

quality posts and useful for other members. besides that you can ask merit to moderator by sending the post you think is qualified. hopefully your post can be accepted and given merit

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: