Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Profit Trailer ultimate free strategy guide, Profit Trailer settings!  (Read 472 times)
LarryHolmes (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Attitude+knowledge+managing risk+timing= success

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:33:47 AM

This article/guide on Medium is the ultimate guide to Profit Trailer on the internet, the best crypto trading bot on the market. No one else has provided as much information in one go about what it is, the different settings, and how to use it effectively. I am am an experienced botter and trader and have far more knowledge than most users and have conducted hours of tests as well as analysing price movements and hundreds of charts.

This is pretty much everything you need to know to get you to make lots of money money with a bot like Profit Trailer stripping away the mystery, hours of guessing, and in particular integrating professional trading methods like risk management, how to deal with market crashes amongst other things. Most PT users, and newbie crypto traders don't understand how important this is to successfully making consistent profits, hency why they might fail. With reading my guide the chances of you succeeding will be increased dramatically.

https://medium.com/@wisepapertiger/profit-trailer-bitcoin-cryptobot-that-makes-lots-of-money-bitcoin-currency-trading-c4f618e048fc

In this article I show you the exact various settings I use, what the different buy/sell strategies are, how to use PT's advanced features such as DCA, PANIC SELL, Minimum buy balance, trailing buy and sell.

I have been told the information I provide is "Mindblowing" "Out of this world" "Given me an understanding of it in a way I didn't have before." "A Masterstroke".

https://medium.com/@wisepapertiger/profit-trailer-bitcoin-cryptobot-that-makes-lots-of-money-bitcoin-currency-trading-c4f618e048fc

I do also run a coaching programme, but to be honest many of you won't even need it after reading this. At a later date I will be making Youtube videos and explaining more amongst other things.

Originally published on Bitcointradingtoday.com http://bitcointradingtoday.com/profit-trailer-simply-best-cryptobot-can-make-lot-money/

Trade+grow your btc http://bitcointradingtoday.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

There I read you will hold coaching, what kind of coaching you will do. whether about trading using bots uploaded via youtube video.?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:52:50 AM

It will be several tiers, like a basic offer will be troubleshooting someone's settings and working out a system that might work for them, teaching them how to react do different market conditions etc, a more advanced programme will be all that plus understanding how to understand price action, markets in general, Trading View. I'm going to add more details soon, but the guide itself will be more than enough for most people who have at least some level of understanding of how to use PT, so it will be relatively cheap.

I've had a lot of enquiries already and some only need a little more free advice which I'm willing to give within reason. I'm also willing to answer some settings and strategy questions on this thread. eventually when I get the time to create some Youtube videos I'll upload some of my exact settings files and explain the logic in them or discuss the pros and cons of each.

There I read you will hold coaching, what kind of coaching you will do. whether about trading using bots uploaded via youtube video.?

LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Now updated with an even larger FAQ plus expanded sections on Risk management and more! I'll be adding more details soon about the programme. I will be talking to the PTF team about doing a joint video at some point too since I know the creators.

Letterman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

I can vouch for LarryHolmes.
I've tried a number of different trading bots and bought several settings from other "experts" in the last 12 months, which didn't work out and I ended up loosing money.

LarryHolmes has been helping me with Profittrailer and optimizing settings since November last year and his knowledge and strategies have helped me make a profit and keep my coins safe during the last BTC crashes.
It's very easy for someone to throw out some "miracle" settings when the market booms, however the real test is when the conditions change, and this is where Larry has proven himself over the months.

He is very knowledgeable when it comes to analyzing charts and trends, and his predictions thus far have always been correct.

I highly recommend him and his services.
alban77

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

I've tried a number of different trading bots and bought several settings from other "experts" in the last 12 months, which didn't work out and I ended up loosing money.

LarryHolmes has been helping me with Profittrailer and optimizing settings since November last year and his knowledge and strategies have helped me make a profit and keep my coins safe during the last BTC crashes.
It's very easy for someone to throw out some "miracle" settings when the market booms, however the real test is when the conditions change, and this is where Larry has proven himself over the months.

He is very knowledgeable when it comes to analyzing charts and trends, and his predictions thus far have always been correct.

do you have some strategies to use on Binance(ETH) or Bittrex(BTC) for an beginner like me?
mmnewlife

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

Now updated with an even larger FAQ plus expanded sections on Risk management and more! I'll be adding more details soon about the programme. I will be talking to the PTF team about doing a joint video at some point too since I know the creators.

Larry, I have read your SteemIt and Medium article over and over again and am still having a little difficulty with the technicals.  If you are still offering coaching, how much would you charge?  I am doing 1.5ish % per day and would like to improve.  Are you on Discord or Telegram?  Do you use PT Magic?

Thanks!
LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

If you read it- The article pretty much gives you most of my exact settings for free anyway- I have listed the 4 best buy stratgies I have used plus what i would change in DCA and at a later date I will do a video and upload some of the exact settings files (which obviously have a lot of tweaks) as I want people to test them and give me feedback- can you be more specific about your account?

do you have some strategies to use on Binance(ETH) or Bittrex(BTC) for an beginner like me?

LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:35:02 PM

I am... BUT I am also now part of the official beta testing team for PT 2.0 and because the new prototype PT is so much more advanced, I'm holding off taking on many more people until the new one is released because I am in the process of testing new features so I can integrate them as part of a programme and be far ahead of the game when it does get a final release. I'm also in discussions with someone quite big in the PT community about partnering up to create an offer so the answer is yes but maybe not too soon please feel free to contact me on telegram, email etc though.

Larry, I have read your SteemIt and Medium article over and over again and am still having a little difficulty with the technicals.  If you are still offering coaching, how much would you charge?  I am doing 1.5ish % per day and would like to improve.  Are you on Discord or Telegram?  Do you use PT Magic?

Thanks!

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:14 PM

Can you tell more about it?
LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Be more specific, tell you more about what, there are any number of things you could be referring to?

Can you tell more about it?

LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Also updated to include my comparison of positive vs negative EMASPREAD plus a casestudy of STRAT crashing and what would happen with DCA at aggressive vs defensive settings.

Freight

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Great Medium article OP. Looking forward to any resources and knowledge you can share.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

And on what exchanges does your bot work and with which coins? And also the algorithm of work is of interest. Also, do not forget about security. Buy a bot, and he will be part of the owner of the profits poured. Transparency of transactions is needed here.
YohSama

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Just read your medium article. Thank you for the great information!
LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:17:03 AM

If you've actually read the article, all of that is explained. And I am completely transparent, about the ins and outs, this is the most honest article about PT on the internet.

And on what exchanges does your bot work and with which coins? And also the algorithm of work is of interest. Also, do not forget about security. Buy a bot, and he will be part of the owner of the profits poured. Transparency of transactions is needed here.

Swanfield

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

First off all thank you for sharing so much information with us. I am using PT for some time now and I did not manager to get the same results as you have around that period. I did have good results thoo but not that good :-) So well done on that!

Second I am just wondering, the period you have tested the most of your settings is a extreem bullish period. In my opinion this would be easier to get beter results. For me a strategie is only good when it survives even the most bearish market. How are your results in feb and march? Is that something you are willing to share? Because in my opinion you might have DCA'ed a bit more. My final question is you have min profit and trailing set very high. Above the 5%. When I look at the markets today +5% is very hard in some cases. How long do you hold your coins in this market? And how many pairs are you plaing with?What are you sell numbers in pairs per day? average.

I am just having a hard time believing that these numbers could still be achieved today in a normal time frame. Not doubting your expirence or anything. Do not see this in any negative way but I am just curios.

Hope you can give some more insite in the current state of the tactic.
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

Have read your medium article. Thank you very much for the great and usefull information! It was very interesting. Best wishes to you and good luck!
LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

The point is during the crash, no one's account grew, but my account shrunk far less than anyone elses I knew because my DCA was so defensive. I even got away with DCAing coins only once or twice that were as low as -25 to -40% and they sold at my gain of 8% and they trailed up to sell high. In fact my account in the last 3 weeks has grown by nearly 20% despite cashing out most of my profits on both my Binance and Bittrex acount. My strategy is strong on defence and attack.

I have my gain set at 7% at the moment and I still get sales, but not as frequent as during Nov, Dec of course. Some days very few, some days a handful, the markets are gradually returning now, and I have done a few 1.5% and 2% days recently, but not every day.

I am willing to hold my coins for any amount of time, because I am playing a different game to most people, most guys have crap settings because they haven't traded much manually nor do they understand how prices move, or have much technical analysis knowledge unlike me. The way PT trades for me is very close to how I trade in real life.

I have 20 pairs on my ETH Binance account, 18 pairs on my BTC Binance account and 12 pairs on my BTRX account.

First off all thank you for sharing so much information with us. I am using PT for some time now and I did not manager to get the same results as you have around that period. I did have good results thoo but not that good :-) So well done on that!

Second I am just wondering, the period you have tested the most of your settings is a extreem bullish period. In my opinion this would be easier to get beter results. For me a strategie is only good when it survives even the most bearish market. How are your results in feb and march? Is that something you are willing to share? Because in my opinion you might have DCA'ed a bit more. My final question is you have min profit and trailing set very high. Above the 5%. When I look at the markets today +5% is very hard in some cases. How long do you hold your coins in this market? And how many pairs are you plaing with?What are you sell numbers in pairs per day? average.

I am just having a hard time believing that these numbers could still be achieved today in a normal time frame. Not doubting your expirence or anything. Do not see this in any negative way but I am just curios.

Hope you can give some more insite in the current state of the tactic.

LarryHolmes (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Quick update, I've added more about 2.0 strategies to the original article.

I've also recorded a live interview plus a walkthrough of Profit Trailer Feeder with the creator of PTF, as we actually live near each other- I will be putting it on Youtube next week. We will be going through PTF line by line to explain what each paraemeter does and he will also give examples of what will happen if we change x parameter!! Stay tuned.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: