Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New cryptocurrency King in 2018?  (Read 485 times)
QuinlanDeclan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?
BITCOIN is and will remain "THE" KING.

It is what started cryptos and all the alt coins came after it.It controls the prices (market)
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Until now Bitcoin is still the King in all aspects. But through last year until now, more and more new coins appear everyday. Bitcoin is now going to many difficult problems, we all know this. Some are better, Ethereum is the one, in my opinion. Guys do you think that Bitcoin will lose its first position on cyptocurrency market this year?
I think Bitcoin will never fall below the first place. He is the first, he is the king. Already there are much better coins technologically, but he's still the first, and the first one will remain.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

No i do not think that bitcoin will lose its position this year but it will go more higher in demand this year after the regulations get stabilized and the states announce bitcoin as a safe for the investors. This year you see the price drop only because of the news of regulations but people do not know that these regulations are only to bring those investors who are relying on the support of the states and those who want the security from the states so the states activity in this field will boost up the bitcoin demand and the price will be at a more higher value.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

We are still on early stages of crypto grow, so who knows what happened with BTC and alts in nearest few years? It can end like tullip, or (whats for me is more probably) like dotcom bubble, when after the real crash shitty projects will die, and only strong valuable ideas survives.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Monitor all kinds of coins and tokens here because all are worth it like don't ask what is the king from all of coins then focus on their worth

Btc,eth,ltc,bnb,bcc,neo are good coins for me and aion,strat,lun are good also in tokens like all of this 9 are king for me

If they already listed in trading of course they already have value so it's good coin
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Bitcoin for sure, but the Bitcoin dominance will be dropping over 2018 IMO. It already lost a lot in 2017, but it will stay on the top.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Bitcoin probably. Ethereum, unless they speed up minting. I mean, we don't really have that much options.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Bitcoin probably. Ethereum, unless they speed up minting. I mean, we don't really have that much options.
only now these bitcoin and ethereal are still king in cryptocurrency. but if there is a new coin that can give a high price will be king but can not overtake bitcoin or ethereum.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

I think it is really hard to say that, bitcoin can lose its position, at least for the near future.

There are really promising coins like ethereum, NEO, etc., but I think bitcoin has a better popularity and that popularity is growing every day.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Right now, it's hard to imagine Bitcoin being knocked from it's number 1 position. But could it happen ? It is hard to fathom it getting beat out any time soon. But this competitive shift doesn’t have to take place in the near future. Of which, it there is no possibility of it taking place. Bitcoin is the king and it will continue to remain as the king.
Nonetheless, there are still other coins that will also keep their heads high. Coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and few others.
Although, the main competitor of Bitcoin is Ethereum.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I think that only one cryptocurrency can do it. This is an etherium. Bitcoin has no competitors. Only the etherium is capable of this. But it will not happen soon.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Crypto will not have a new King in next 5 or 10 years. LOL. It's not easy to get over Bitcoin and take the King crown from Bitcoin. If you can see Bitcoin price is much higher than all other cryptocurrencies on the crypto market, it's the biggest challenge that all other cryptocurrencies need to get over first if they want to be the king of crypto world. Beside Market cap of Bitcoin is also a big challenge that they need to get over as well. LOL.

Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

No coin will come near Bitcoin the next 5 years, in my opinion. I have not seen any coin that has been so popular as Bitcoin. This is enough so far.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

For 2018, I think bitcoin will still remain as the king of cryptocurrency. It will take more years before someone will takeover. I think ETH will do that in five or more years.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

ever heard the name BTC BITCOIN  Grin
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

Sometime in early February it seemed that the conditions were right for ethereum to displace bitcoin, or at least that's what many enthusiasts believed when ethereum reached a price above $1,400, but given that investors seem to be quite hesitant because of the big fall that has suffered the market, everything seems to indicate that they are looking for a safe haven right now and that is why bitcoin has gradually regained dominance, so I do not think the bitcoin loses its great hegemony this year.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

In my opinion, it would take a few more years for EHT to exceed Bitcoin's price. Not possible in 2018. In 2018 this will be the year of reform of the Cryptocurrency market, the Altcoin will fluctuate according to the general trend of the market. And by the end of 2018 the atlcoin will boom under the strength of each. That is my personal opinion.

rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

NEO has the potential to become the new king of cryptocurrency in 2018. NEO is a platform, rather than a currency. It offers a stable and secure blockchain. The NEO community has grown to a great extent since 2017 as interest in the project has increased.
NEO certainly has a huge potential, but it can not get ahead of bitcoin. Hardly even see a serious rivalry with Ethereum in 2018.
Ethereum first would be the best Rivalry for bitcoin. If everything gone bad then Ethereum will going to pump. So we can exit on bearish market and some altcoins will pump also if BItcoin stays on it's price.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:07 PM

In the market, there are always a lot of changes and new projects, new technologies, but it's hard to believe that bitcoin can replace someone or take his place at the top. I personally think that this will not happen in the near future.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

Hahaha are you crazy have an incoming cryptocurrency king which of that coins came from hahaha lol, for my own opinion nobobdy can replace bitcoin as king of cryptocurrency last year bitcoin faces many problem and trials as king of cryptocurrency but now still strong, wait bitcoin for this incoming 2nd quarte of this year the price become hugable.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: