Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I a newbie and can participate in some of the project's bounty activities?  (Read 319 times)
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

yes, joining with the gifts is always majority of members do to earn income, so they can buy the crypto king by converting altcoin.

but I prefer to find capital for trading from bounty.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
Its better to rank up first you acct. Then join to signature campaign and bounty to get money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AgustaMod

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

I think so? because social media campaigns doesnt require any high ranking account just like these signature campaigns,in social media bounties you will just need to use your facebook accounts and some twitter followers so you will be able to get your stakes at the end of the ICO,or you could try translations and blog writting campaign.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Go ahead then:) there are hundreds of campaigns with different kinds of activities you are free to fulfill. Was there any need to start a topic in this section?Smiley

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

I don't have the money to buy cryptocurrencies, let alone bitcoins, but I want to earn some money by doing some bounty.
maybe this will help you a bit. there are many that you can follow in a bounty campaign in between: facebook campaign, twitter campaign, blog and video campaign. and you can also follow a signature campaign if your rank from Newbie to member.

bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

I guess if you are a newbie you cant paticipate yat in some bounty campaigns unless newbie is accepted in that bounty project. The first you gonna do right now is read in the forum then post and wait to rank up. You can join in airdrops while waiting, or you can join social media campaigms to earn bitcoins.
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

There are many bounties you can participate, that's if you are having all those criteria needed for participations, and I noticed you are now a Jr member in the forum rank, that make you eligible for sig.
Find a better project and join their signature campaigns and start making money, Gracias.
MetaMod

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

I think so? because social media campaigns will only require you some facebook and twitter followers,you can enjoy unlimted social media campaigns using your social media accounts,you dont need to have high ranking account here for you to start earning money,you just need to pick good quality campaigns from those low quality bounties.
MalouWang

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Yes you can,because the social media campaigns doesnt require you to have high ranking account here in bitcointalk,social media bouties will only require you to have a decent amount of facebook friends/followers and twitter followers and posdt the required number of posts weekly and you will get those stakes after the ICO has ended.
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

Of course, but you have to understand and already know the terms in give by manager campaign, and you have to see if newbie can berpatisipasi in a campaign, if so, you can follow some kind of a social media campaign such as Facebook, Twitter, a telegram and other other.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

Just start with social bounty companies like Twitter and Facebook. Then in 2-4 weeks you can start signature companies with Jr. Member rank

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

At this forum there are many bounty hunting campaigns. You can participate in social networking campaigns. If you work hard you will have extra income.
Sexton

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Of course you can,only signature campaign wont be allowing any newbie accounts to participate and all of others will allow your newbie account especially when you are joining social media campaigns which will require a number of friends and followers in both facebook and twitter accounts,complete the task and you will be rewarded very well.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

As a newbie, you can join some social media campaign such a facebook, twitter, and Reddit. At the same time, be active on the forum and post regularly. When your rank is upgraded to Junior Member then you can join all types of bounty.

MaeUtong

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

I guess so ? the only campaign you are not eligible would be signatures because you will need to have high rank bitcointalk accounts before you can participate with the signatures here in bitcointalk,but other campaigns like socialmedia accounts would only require you to have some good numbers of friends and followers in both facebook and twitter accounts.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

Perfect. The first post after registration on the forum is to ask about, can I earn moeny here and how. Oh come on guys be practical about everything and learn some protocols before you can get started with this all. You think it's really good to ask for managers post in a company when you are fresher guy? No I don't think so. The first step is to learn new things and get experience about the job. Then step by step you start getting the ranks and posts and then you get hands on premium things. Better work hard and read some regulations given under each major boards.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

There are some bounty programs that allow junior members to participate, but many of them accept only members, full members, etc. What you can do is to raise up you account posting every day
Kaplogs

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Yes of course ,the only campaign you arent eligible is the signature campaigns because you will need some high ranking accounts before you can put signature codes in your bicointalk profile,so you need to join social media campaigns like facebook,twitter,and telegram instead or translations campaigns which is a lot better when you are speaking in the native tongue.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Yes, of course. You can follow various bounty in this forum. I suggest for the first time you come bounty facebook and twitter first. If your bitcointalk rank account has reached Jr. Member please follow the signature campaign that provides the code for rank Jr. Member. After that you can follow other bounty programs such as creating articles or videos if you like. And most of all is a sense of excitement and a high curiosity makes you even better. Have a good fight!

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

Yes you can participate bounty program even if you are a newbie like I... Just Do a research to bounty hunting and theres a lot of Projects accepting without criteria. They really make a way to join the newbie like us.  You have only Twitter, Facebook, Telegram Account.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: