Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1961 times)
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I'm afraid it will happen, I still keep the bitcoin and alts just to keep waiting for the price back to skyrocket. I'm confused now, the market is falling back but I hesitate to sell. Is it right if I keep holding all my bitcoin and alts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I think the main issue is Bitcoin's overall price averages, so maybe Bitcoin may fall to 4,000 dollars in April. Bitcoin likes to touch, but i think it will not fall below the $ 6800 level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
another fud trying to convince more investors to decline bitcoin. Hmm Why you all always doing this? i think you cant afford the price thats why you're spreading false news to make huge dump again. Stop making this kind of nonsense post mate why not help bitcoin to bump instead of contributing for the dump.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Full article read the full article from their support page so that you may what is the hacking attempt from their exchanges all about if that is the real reason, why binance will let the mt.gox to sell bulks of bitcoin that will result to crash it? that is a questionable amount of coins with questionable price cause most of the exchange's platform will halt your account cause that's a load of money dumping.

Bitcoin starts to drop again. But i still believed on bitcoin. And i don't think bitcoin will drop until $4000. I hope bitcoin will recover again in the coming days.
If bitcoin will fall $4000 that would be the cheap bargain sale for all of us, see the picture as a big opportunity to earn more from the investments once btc will hit 20k again.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

I think no because that means the market cap needs to go around 200b which will be hard and to make that possible most of the investors sold their bitcoin which will lead to alot of dumps and bulls can't just pump it.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

If at this time I have money, I will buy Bitcoin in and hold, the market changes over and over again, then the Bitcoin price will rise again when the market is stable. If you are holding Bitcoin you do not worry. Although Bitcoin prices will continue to decline as the market is unstable, I am confident that in the coming weeks bitcoin prices will continue to increase.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

I think this is all wrong information. The news about binance hacking is not true they are just using this to make the people panic and sell their Bitcoin.
and now binance's ceo confirm that all member balances are safe . https://coinpedia.org/news/binance-ceo-changpeng-zhao-funds-safe , so no more worries about this news.and bitcoin hard to decline until $4000

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Actually, no one can predict perfectly like $4k. there is always chance to drop the price but not $4k and make sure also always chance to increase the price.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Even if this one great news will done possibly Im praying that it will never happen because if this one happens well I think bitcoin is  hard to recover. So, better to not be done than we are all crying. Yes this may be the opportunity to all of us to buy btc but this is also very hurtful.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

This move has made the entire Crypto market fall. But I still hold my BTC, I am not shaken by this news and I believe that in the next few days the BTC price will stabilize and increase again. Binance Trading Platform will fix the problem. I think you have peace of mind, do not rush to sell BTC at low prices.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:06:18 AM by bitcoin31

They have possibility the price of the bitcoin decrease at $4000 because of that happen this day.
But I hope the price of the bitcoin will increase again so we can make more profit.  We need to buy bitcoin now and for sure after few weeks of dumping they will increase again the price of the bitcoin.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

The decline in prices are just temporary and within the limits and soon the momentum is going to shift towards the btc and i being true supporter and optimistic beleive that prices are going to recover soon and cross all the landmarks because it has not reach it's potential level. And these hacks are affecting the prices but miners are taking some steps to stop it by improving the technology and they will be successful in stopping this.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

I do not think bitcoin will return $ 4000 with news related to China or Binance. In binance's alleged accident seems to have been resolved. But it will not cause any serious impact to bring the bitcoin value down to $ 4000.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:32 PM

As per the TA, price is again in uptrend. But if bitcoin goes down $9k again, then the next support level is of $8250 and that is quite a strong support. But if that broken, there ll be a panic stage and price might suffer. But that will be a rare case because market manipulators don't play with he market to the panic extent.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

I don't think that it will go down to 4K or something. The sold bitcoin (by mt.gox) will be replenished with new investment very fast because there are many more millionaires in the world who are seeking for the best entry into the crypto. I think many people will now buy huge amounts of bitcoin and this will fill up that blank hole which has been created because of recent mass dump.

So lets not worry about the price as it will bounce back soon.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

Everyone thinks that the cue ball will return to 6 thousand again and maybe it will go lower, so that it may not go there and turn back into growth, go against the crowd so to speak
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

I do not know more details regarding Binance, mt.gox, 800k BTC ...etc.
however, the Bitcoin market reacted and poured the $ 1000 barrier as a stability point and $ 6,000 as a minimum barrier.
The collapse/crash is always more than 40% of the market price "from 12,000$ to 7200".
As long as there is no bad news such as a Bitcoin ban or high fees, its only strong corrections

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

to touch the $ 4k price seems to be tough because there will be many who buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5k lots of walls of big investors are waiting for prices there, and it is definitely the price of bitcoin will bounce very quickly.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Well,now we know why the price is declining.But if it's already denied and trading is up again,i think the price will slowly recover.I hope bitcoin didn't go down to $4000 because it will make trader go panic and make bitcoin go down even further.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will not reduce below than $8000 and soon the bitcoin price will recover and in the present time bitcoin position is good bitcoin price is volatile and there are so many big up and downs comes in the market so if we just leave bitcoin because of the price fall then it will not a wise decision and after the weekend the price will be active and this will rise again bitcoin have good opportunities in the future so the bitcoin use will be high according to my knowledge and experience bitcoin price will not reduce to $4000.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: