Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1961 times)
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

If it again touches 6000 then high changes it may touch 4000 and bounce back
You can actually expect anything to happen in this real world of crypto currencies as you don’t really know what will happen in the very next moment. The market value of the bitcoin can drop down till 4000 $ as well but point is we need to always hope for the best and prepare for the worst. If that ever happens, then this would really be a very good opportunity for all of us to buy more number of coins then.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

For sure bitcoin going to 6000$ first and after i think it will try to hit 3000$ price at markets , by this moment we have very big chance to try this deeps because all money from noobs was earned and now we need to go deeper to get new noob in markets.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

I think bitcoin have no chance to reduce 4000$.because, bitcoin have good future.so, now time to buy some bitcoin and wait for profit.

I think there is always a chance to bitcoin become $4k or maybe lower because all things can be happen here in cryptocurrency.
All of that speculation has very low chance because bitcoin nowdays have very huge supporter behind it who will always support it goes to the moon.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can reduce to $4k but not due to the reasons you have listed, but rather due to corrections after a mega bull rally. There isn't any such thing as price drop due to the Binance hack. On second note Binance wasn't even hacked, it was a third party application that hacked users apis.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

We will see a price increase very soon, maybe not a crazy jump, but a stable increase. I do believe that its price will reach 50,000 in 2018, though, no one knows for sure.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

It is possible, but really very hard to happen, despite the price keep dropping down slowly the few previous days. I think Bitcoin will not drop down under 6000$ and it will rise again highly after this and reach good levels. But we can take this opportunity of price's decreasing to buy more BTC with low rate.
Yes i also think that it can happen but but is not so easy because bitcoin has a great support from its users and that is the reason that bitcoin price is trading so stable for a long time now we can also expect a good increase in the price of bitcoin because bitcoin price has too much potential and its price will start increasing very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
agricointech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Too many investors holds bitcoin,bitcoin will go up this year unless all governments prohibite cryptocurrency at the same time.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

4k$ is too low for Bitcoin price. At the moment Bitcoin price is stable around 9k$ and I think it's the lowest price of Bitcoin at the moment. For now, as I can see the whole crypto market is retrieving so there are no chance that Bitcoin price can be dump to under 8k$ although it's a prediction of a famous guy has a lot of activity in crypto world. Smiley. I don't trust these guys cause they always try to make the price of Bitcoin dump to take advantage from these dumps.

Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

Sooner or later, there will be significant changes in the market, but no one will undertake to say when. The fall of bitcoin is likely to continue, and for some time it will remain below $7,000
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

In the world of crypto everthing is possible. No one ever believed bitcoin could drop to 5000 this year from the last ATH which was 20000. So asking if it can or not drop to 4000 is simply what nobody can predict. The forces manipulating these markets are really strong, thanks to CNN news. But personally bitcoin can't suprise me again with any of it's price, i have seen worse.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

No bitcoin wont break 5000 level as now people have started investing in cryptocurrency very heavily so as market comes down people will pull it back to upper level.
Yes very important. Bitcoin never back under $5000. I hope price dumping is a short time phenomenon. In future bitcoin price will increase $19000 again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Tutankryptos

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Anything is possible; cryptomarket is a very young one, so it's difficult to predict his behaviour with standard analytical models.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Yes, Bitcoin can reduce to $4K. A month ago the price of BTC was about $5K. I think that so high volatility is normal for crypto currencies. The people can buy/re-buy on the low levels. Also the "whales" like to shake the crypto exchange markets, therefore the "hamsters" need to be able to predict the intends of huge investors.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

No bitcoin wont break 6000 level
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

It's sad to think that. This is the realty that has been abolished because of the hackers. hope you will change. You are fair to everyone else. thanks ..
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

OMG! Why do people take so much time and wasted their precious time just to spread fake news? If you are here in the forum just to cause FUD to everyone then we don't need you. Your strategy doesn't work anymore. Obviously, your intention is cause panic selling to those weak hands for you to avail the cheapest coins that you want. Be fair dude, everyone one of us here are struggling to earn. Don't be a crocodile that is waiting to fed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

this is a very alarming query, 4K is a very low and unexpected figure for the Bitcoin if this thing will happen then a lot of people will face huge financial loss and this blockchain system will also face a threat of its extension. But I don't think that Bitcoin will fall down below 8K USD. But it's true that anything can happen on this platform since it's decentralized system.
we have experienced in a recent couple of weeks that Bitcoin price is very much volatile so that people are getting afraid of this platform day by day.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
Bitcoin has an unstable price that's why it is possible but for me that is too small. Don't spread fake news because it is normal,
this is a very alarming query, 4K is a very low and unexpected figure for the Bitcoin if this thing will happen then a lot of people will face huge financial loss and this blockchain system will also face a threat of its extension. But I don't think that Bitcoin will fall down below 8K USD. But it's true that anything can happen on this platform since it's decentralized system.
we have experienced in a recent couple of weeks that Bitcoin price is very much volatile so that people are getting afraid of this platform day by day.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

For me, it will never again be back to $4k. Bitcoin has strong support and resistance. But if the FUD and fake news will continue, it will reduce to $4k. But let us pray that it will never happen. Just trust to the blockchain, all we can do is to hold.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
I hope there will be no more cases like MtGox, because we can see MtGox only sells a small bit of bitcoin, but the price has gone down very much, especially if there is a second MtGox, bitcoin can die Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: