Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000?  (Read 1959 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

6000$ is maximum dip , 50000$ is the potential high within 2 weeks from now

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

I hope so, but I think $50k will not reach within 2weeks. Let’s accept the fact that bitcoin are falling no one knows how deep it can be but we must remain on a cool side and don’t ever panic. At the end of the day of bitcoin survive this only mean that its technology is really in demand.
Agree Smiley. 50k within 2 weeks is hard to happen but BTC can up to 12k or more on April like last year
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

If only the effect of Binance on the BTC, I think the BTC price will not fall below 4k $. But today google has decided to ban advertising Crypto in June / 1818 to. This will be a huge impact on the Crypto market, the price of BTC will continue to fall sharply and it may crash. That's my personal guess.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional. The price that BTC fluctuate does not depend on the large hacked trading platform that I think it is due to people's confidence in the crypto market later. In 2017, the price of bitcoin has an oscillation that makes everyone in the world known. At the moment it may be falling but I think it is hard to reach $ 4000-5000. The crypto market is always down at the beginning of the year. And it is boosted in the coming months and peaked at the end of the year.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

No it won’t or crytpo will surely be dead , giving the high expectations of bitcoin this year anything below 5 would kill the entire market.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:27 PM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

Unfortunately yes ir can be if we continue to sell all of our bitcoins instead of buying them and as what i noticed there are a lot of miners out there rather than investors tgat makes the bitcoins lower too in my opinion but i know that doesn't work like that. But i wish that they will never go down like that my holdings will be done if that thing happen i hope theybwill never go down again and let the journey to the moon start i thought they will be up in the moon again before the year ends.
But there is no need to get dishearten even of bitcoin falls down to 4k dollars because that will be an opportunity for people like you to buy more bitcoin. All those who are selling out bitcoin now will definitely regret this decision in the future when bitcoin will rise up to 30k dollars or more. No matter, how harsh the time becomes, the fact that bitcoin will be gaining value in the future does not change. Whatever happens, happens for some good reason.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

Despite bitcoin (and all other currencies) being unpredictable, everytime it reaches around 6k everyone thinks it's too cheap and start buying so, as of now, i don't think we will see 4k.
This logic is acceptable but still I believe bitcoins can show us anything, anytime, anywhere. You can expect every up and down from bitcoins like they have been showing since their first day. Sometime they reach $21000 and then second day we found them at $7000. If such case can happened, definitely we can’t assure bitcoins wouldn’t go beneath $4000. Nothing is predictable here.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

i dont think so. following the technical analys. The BTC price just reduce to $6000 and will recover. I believe in this opinion.
4k dollars is a way too low price, so I also don’t see any chances of that happening. Bitcoin is just taking rest at the moment but still if we consider the worst case where this becomes true, I think it would actually be a great chance to many new investors and more people will be joining the bitcoin community. However, there will be an increase in the FUDs and FOMOs also preventing people from investing in here. But it is never going to happen.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Nothing is impossible that the price of bitcoin will be down to $4000. this year is many a bad news of crypto
by the goverment and every country. I hope that bitcoin will be survive $8000.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Tom Lee: in the foreseeable future, the drop of bitcoin continues to show signs of a decline to $ 5873
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

There is a chance that it will drop up to that level since we cannot predict its price. However, the probability of reaching that level is too slim if we based it in this year's trend. I am positive that Bitcoin will not lose its demand. So let's just not focus on the negative news instead, spreading good vibes is preferable to draw more investors and to increase the Bitcoin price.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

Agree Smiley. 50k within 2 weeks is hard to happen but BTC can up to 12k or more on April like last year
We all are hopeful for bitcoins to be reached at such high level where $50k can be seen but I think realistic approach is more feasible here. In coming two weeks, will it be magic from harry potter that raise bitcoins’ prices so high within a short period of two weeks only. No, that can’t happen but you are right yes prices can be seen within limit of $13000 at the end of next month.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

We all are hopeful for bitcoins to be reached at such high level where $50k can be seen but I think realistic approach is more feasible here. In coming two weeks, will it be magic from harry potter that raise bitcoins’ prices so high within a short period of two weeks only. No, that can’t happen but you are right yes prices can be seen within limit of $13000 at the end of next month.
I feel that is the main thing here now, and from the look of things, it looks like bitcoin is really going to be taking a lot of time this year trying to get its bearing. The market has been slow and steady for a while now and there has been a lot of stability as well as indecision, but anything can happen as a result of break out which could spark volume into the market, in whichever direction it wants to come, but I guess we will have to see where it leads.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

I believe that one bitcoin price will not touch $ 4000, we can see that the market in the past few days are showing signs of recovery, although very little but these are also very good signals. Currently, bitcoin is at $ 8500 and is still on the rise so I think this is the right time for you to buy bitcoin and trade.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 07:25:14 PM by drm

That would be less than the cost of producing a bitcoin, so I don't think we are going to see 4000 no.
WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:05:39 PM

The whales have been manipulating the market for years. However G-20 and more regulations are coming very soon from USA, Korea and EU authorities. It will be much harder to manipulate the market so blatantly, the volatility will decrease as well once regulations start and the institutionally money starts flowing, the crypto will be under the eyes of the big brother. It will be reminding stocks, not the wild west.
That means now is the best time for them to crash bitcoin prices as low as possible to rebuy it as cheap as possible, because in future they won't be able to manipulate the market so easily. That is why bears are so aggressive right now - it's their  swan song.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:57:07 PM

The whales have been manipulating the market for years. However G-20 and more regulations are coming very soon from USA, Korea and EU authorities. It will be much harder to manipulate the market so blatantly, the volatility will decrease as well once regulations start and the institutionally money starts flowing, the crypto will be under the eyes of the big brother. It will be reminding stocks, not the wild west.
That means now is the best time for them to crash bitcoin prices as low as possible to rebuy it as cheap as possible, because in future they won't be able to manipulate the market so easily. That is why bears are so aggressive right now - it's their  swan song.

Yeah, the G20 meeting will be another contributing factor, if what kind of regulations are we going to expect. I mean it is going to that tough that everyone will be frustrated and will simply sway and look for other investments platform. Or just a KYC/AML or tax.

I don't know though if there is a manipulation, afaik, the Mt. Gox trustee should be the one to blame for putting to much weight and pressure on the price. And him selling coins at the point when we are just bouncing back, its like a disaster to the market.

Let's see how G20 things go. I'm excited about it because I know it will bring some credibility of group of central governors will come up with a good regulations.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Do not worry too much and believe in the whale's. That will make you anxious and depressed when you have invested too much in the crypto market. Be glad it's just a whale's whale trick, be careful and do not let the whales fool us.
To become a professional trader you need to be familiar with the harshness of the crypto market. Too much anxiety and loss of composure will make you lose capital and soon give up speculation.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will bounce back to 5000$ levels before making new all time high on charts. Bitcoin is dead ca right now and there is a possibilty to test a new dips. 6000$ support level can be retracement point according to my technical analyse.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

In my opinion bitcoin will bounce back to 5000$ levels before making new all time high on charts. Bitcoin is dead ca right now and there is a possibilty to test a new dips. 6000$ support level can be retracement point according to my technical analyse.
Whenever it's about to reach that amount of lowering into less than $4k, suddenly it will pump back, i don't think crypto users will allow BTC to drops too high since still many put their beliefs that BTC is still able to arise like it did in 2017.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: