Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to work on bitcointalk effectively?  (Read 969 times)
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks

Keep on posting, always be active and updated and ask guidance or assistance from the expert you know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

I'm a newbie. I just started to learn about the bitcointalk forum. So I hope to receive instruction from everyone. Thanks
You can work for bitcoin effectively but join the campaign you should post into it join bitcoin forums
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

You should follow the rules and regulations here in bitcointalk and start posting a very conatructive post to get merit and you also have to reach first the jr member so you can join campaigns. Your merit can make your rank up.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:44 AM

First of all learn to read and follow instructions. I would suggest that you should go to beginners or newbie section for you to be oriented. Don't just post and quote without you understanding the Pros and Cons of this forum. Enjoy posting and learning!
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

You need to read a lot if you want to achieve success in this forum. First of all, you need to learn how the ranking system works and follow it so that you can participate in bounty companies. Study the section for beginners, all information on this wonderful forum is already there. Good luck to you.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

There is a tab under the forum called 'beginners section' where it contains several rules, regulations, knowledge, and tricks about cryptocurrencies in general. There is also a SEARCH BAR in the forum where you can ask questions about anything that is related to cryptocurrencies. Since you are a beginner and you want to earn money, it will probably take some time for you to join campaign signatures as I believe as of one the efficient ways of earning bitcoins weekly. If you believe that you have the necessary skills about anything in general, the marketplace has people who demand certain services for you to utilise and maximise.

In starting to participating in this forum the first thing that you need to do is to gathered a information and knowledge about.anything that regards to this system. For a newbie like you, I suggested that you may go to Begginers Section where in you can gain there a lot of information. And also you can search in other websites like google and YouTube for the additional knowledge that you can gain there.
Indeed! This forum is one of the best venue to learn and obtain information most importantly about cryptocurrencies and same of its kinds. And I hope everyone here is responsible to whatever they post and provide authentic and truth statements. You can do research on legit sites like Reddit.com or watch bitcoin related videos.

The reason on why bitcointalk.org views as the most efficient website can be observed through the users. Most people who posts threads are almost related to bitcoin unlike reddit, where some irrelevant stuff are also present. When you post a thread containing questions related to bitcoin, most people would reply right away to help you.
Bitcointalk forum is the most effective way of spreading the news about bitcoin and all other Altcoins, most specially for the new born coin at every ICO so bounty campaign like in signature campaign are on this forum, so to be effectively work in a bounty campaign then i should have to follow every rules of the forum and do finished the commitment of every campaign so that in the end there is a good outcome.

bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

Read the various section in the bitcoin forum especially in the beginers help section. You will find many Ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency from here.While you gathered some ideas about Bitcoin you will continue posting some interesting topics , questions about crypto so that you reach the junior rank.
Actually, even if you're a newbie you can join the bounty program like signature campaign, facebook , etc. There are campaigns that accept newbie. You can quickly reach the junior rank and besides that,you can earn some token from joining campaign. Make some research about different bounty program. It is better if you have friends that related in the campaign so they can explain it to you .
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

First of all you have to learn to think critically. We have known for a long time that there are a lot of incompetent "advisers" here. Always use your own mind before you take someone's advice otherwise it would have negative consequences for you and your wallet.

Good luck and God bless you!
Ambrosius

Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

This forum provides various information about cryptocurrency. We all can learn in this forum. If you are interested in following a bounty project in this forum, please. Simply put, through this forum you can also get paid (in tokens form) if you participate in a bounty project.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Here in this forum, you may earn money through posting by just wearing signature of some companies that hires some forum members to promote of their project. But you need to have a higher rank to be able to participate in any campaign you'd like, and before that, you have to make a lot of research about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, to be able to make a good quality post that will help you to earn merit to be able to level up your rank in sooner time
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

When i was a beginner way back then it was easy to gain some rank so it is kust a matter of months and then i an able to joinnim a sognature weekly campaign. Because as what my friends have told me that as a beginner it is much better to join in a weekly campaign to gain some capital because if you join in an ico bounty campaign after you receive the bounty rewards you need aome money to buy some gas in order to sell that coin you have it is much profitable buy it is much risky too so it is vetter to join that when you are already a member.
tagsgay

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

The word effective here doesnt means that we need to have appropriate words and phrases but we have to be regular and attentive
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

You can have a wonderful time on the forum by following the steps below:
1. obey instructions- To be able to work effectively and enjoy the good things from the forum, be lawful by obeying all instructions
2. Be very active on the forum by contribution to topics and issue covering various aspects on the platform. This would contribute to increase in rank and hence more benefits with respect to bounty campaigns and airdrops
3. criticize constructively and do not directly attack another person's views
4. Get more information through reading and putting up interesting issues for discussion on the thread
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

You can start with at beginners and help section if you have no idea at all. I understand that you will be overwhelmed with the topics available on the forum. Identify first what do you wanted to learn step by step so that you know what to read on. You can also ise the serach engine for the topics you wanted to read. So basically, the key to be effectively learning in this forum is to read, understand and ask if necessary.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

It pays to know the current and latest news about crypto. You can easily go through this forum to be educated and to know the ins and outs of bitcoin and altcoins. There are lots of opportunities that will be open to you here in bitcointalk. Before you engage into "working" or maybe you mean earning, read how the merits work https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 you need that to rank up so you can apply for signature or bounty campaigns.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:55:00 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 04:04:39 PM by Sirait

^ the rules are very simple: do not make too many posts (1 hour you make 10 posts). You must get merit in order to rise in rank, do not insult other members or later you will receive a red trust and if you want to create a topic you can read here to be more clear https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649348.0Wink

slackbreccia7

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

The word effective here doesnt means that we need to have appropriate words and phrases but we have to be regular and attentive
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

Since you are new in this kind of work, first you have to focus on how you can level up in this forum because everything is link here. In order for you to do that, you have to read about cryptocurrency and some rules and regulations of this forum. Everything is provided here so all you have to do is to research and apply the things that you've learned. You can apply first on airdrops, bounties and campaigns with small number of companies so that you can manage it first. But the key note there is you must follow all the instructions for you to get paid on campaigns that you've joined.

Omosomofa

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

We learn here by reading, you must be a good reader. Two by asking questions then you will different opinion of others. There are many question you can read about... From Bitcoin Discussion to Altcoin is are all ways to learn faster... After some question you will see different answer. We can get good iCO to follow while reading and is very nice. Any kind of discussion  is here in bitcoichat. Police, parent
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:56:20 PM

You just have to learn more about bitcoin by researching about it or just tour in the forum and read helpful topics about bitcoin basics and after gaining knowledge, you will be able to interact with other members here and join discussions by creating constructive comments or posts that are not off-topic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: