Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard (an ultimate guide)  (Read 1404 times)
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:53 PM
Merited by Hell-raiser (1)

in university I have seen so many people reading all the stuff written in the books by spending lots of time and hard working but some werr reading only the necessary parts which were giving cruical info and was linking with others by resulting in lower time and greater efficiency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
What if we will combine the two of it?
I mean, we will work hard and we will work smart. In our life, we don't need just to work hard in order to meet our success sometimes we will know where we will earn more. Working smart is good ideology, it makes the person more knowledgeable about thinking a possible income without any exerting force. But as we can see, we must be a hardworker no matter what we are do.
Therefore, what if we will work smart and somehow, we will work hard. If we can do the same thing in a simultaneously way for sure, we will achieve our goals in life.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

Smart work and hard work can be done in every job, depending on your dedication to work. If you are not a lazy person. Our dedication to work may be our reason for hard work and smart work. These two components can not be separated in my opinion. If you work smart you will definitely think of something to make the job easier, and unknowingly we work hard to think of it.

roronoa zoro

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

Lebih baik kita melaksanakan kerja cerdas dari pada kerja keras.Tergantung kita bagaimana menyikapinya dalam tersebut.Kerja cerdas itu lebih mengandalkan akal dan pikiran serta bisa menghasilkan pendapatan tinggi.Sebagai contoh melakukan penambangan bitcoin.Sedangkan kerja keras itu lebih mengandalkan tenaga kita dan menyita banyak waktu.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:54:59 AM

working smart will make us able to take advantage of all existing conditions, while working hard will make us get the maximum get what we want. I will choose both and apply in the job, choosing one will not get us the best results, so this is a good compilation when cleverness and persistence are put together. Our work will feel comfortable and also we can get what we want.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

For me working hard is a choice by everyone. Even working smart is a choice also.
Now we can combine this both work hard and work smart. Work smart can be work hard because many people just working hard not working smart. If we say working smart, the person who are working hard can save the salary then one invest it in the fullness of time while working. At the proper time the investment will growth and increase to millions of dollars. That person can have his own business if he wanted or he can focus on investment. So far not all of us can afford million dollars that's why we need to apply both.
B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:29:03 AM

For me both. Working hard and working smart is the best partners. If you work hard without using your intelligence will not make you rich but you will make your boss rich not you. While working smart is making your wok lighter and easy for you to do. So if you do both of them then it is a very successful work for you and your company to be rich.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

everyone has different thoughts and paths. one person who chooses hard work, they just want to work instant and get instant results too. while one other person who chooses to work smart, they tend to think to start new things and can produce a work that is beneficial forever and the results can be enjoyed for good. although at the beginning they have not got results, but the work they do can earn income forever even though he is dead because his efforts can be passed on by the next generation.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

working smart will make us able to take advantage of all existing conditions, while working hard will make us get the maximum get what we want. I will choose both and apply in the job, choosing one will not get us the best results, so this is a good compilation when cleverness and persistence are put together. Our work will feel comfortable and also we can get what we want.
actually combining the two is a good thing. working smart is needed when you have a lot of work and when you're smart you'll have a strategy to make it more time-saver and more energy-efficient for you. and working hard will be needed if you want to get a certain purpose and when you work hard of course you will get your goal
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:53:13 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
Working hard with hard work is clearly different. Working hard means working by relying on our physical strength or strength, while hard work means we focus all our abilities and minds on one thing. Work smart without the support of hard work of course the result will not be maximized. It's good we use both to achieve success.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

In this increasingly advanced and sophisticated world we can not compare between the two of them which is better, we need both hard work and smart work. Hard work without minimum intelligence results for example when we work for our hard-earned but money-earned people our boss. By following this bitcoin we are taught to work hard and smart without trying hard and smart then we will not get coin.

Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

Working hard is will give you a lot of experience, strong skills and ideas how to work is smart. I worked in a food company and my work time was 12 hours very hard and tiredly. When I discovered bitcoin on how it's work and what you may get and will be change your life from there, I started to study about CryptoCurrency to learn and have knowledge. If I have a lot of money I  planning to quit on my job and build a business for the future and focusing on bitcoin, that's a working smart.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

You nailed it right, working hard makes your boss more richer. Working smart is always the best choice and that is that we should do. But it could also yield positive result if we were to combine the two, working hard while working smartly.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

working smart imo is that you can do something faster and better then someone else in the same amount of time . Bill Gates once said he'd rather have a lazy person do a hard job because they will find a way to do it in an easy way. how this applies to crypto is hard to say , but dev teams definitely have to work hard. working smart only brings you so far.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:37:08 AM

In simple terms working hard is work/job that you must start early in the morning and stops late at night to have more income. To be successful in the long run we have to put long hours into work.
While working smart is a work/job that can be done in short number of hours with the same result as working hard.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

You may be able to get what you wanted when you work hard but you can get the same reward when you work smart with a little less work. One of the things that I can compare with working hard and working smart is having a job. When you work hard, you just focus on finishing your job on time and when you get your salary, you just spend as much as what you have received because you know there will be a next paycheck. When you work smart, upon receiving your salary, you save a little amount and invest in another source of income and then later on, you will have bigger income and if possible if you have bigger passive income and can live off with it, you can stop working for others and work for your business.

A person working hard may be able to travel because of his pay check but a person working smart will be able to travel as well because of his income from his business and what is more rewarding is that the one who work smart own his time but the one who work hard has a time limit.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Working smart is applying the simplest ways to earn huge income while doing it in a less effort like you just only working for 3-5 hours but the return is 10x compared to working very hard but the salary is not big enough to the services that you rendered, but I think you need to combine these two to make your life easier work hard in a smart way.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

hmmm.. I really do think that you have a point there. But together with working smart, you should also put in the hard work. knowing what to do alone is not gonna be enough for anyone. the same also goes with only working hard, if you only work hard and do not decide properly or as you say, work smarter, you will only end upstressing yourself too much without getting any benefits that you deserve.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

I would say, hard work does not alone lead to success, smart work supports to achieve the milestone aimed to. Smart work indeed required now as everyone is rushing towards the same destination, its the one who gets near soon. So think and work smart. I do come across hard worker and smart worker everyday in my office. I do see smart worker get relaxed in completing tasks given then people still working hard to finish the task given. If really up to individuals experience i would say.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

Many people working hard to get much money, they have lost all their time for their family by working hard in the company and many people leave their family looking for the job and working hard so far from their family, but the other side have the people have smart working by participated at the bitcoin and cryptocurency, and the can have the earning more than the hard work, so which one you choose for your work.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: