Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4181 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I now use the signature of the company, which also deals with insurance for blockchain - https://www.gref.io/

Cool investors and a large branched team.

Tell me What are your key differences from this company? Is there any partnership possible?
Endimyon

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Do you already have some exchange lined up to list VRN?

I doubt they can say even if they have,they probably signed NDA

Some exchanges allow you to disclose the information, it depends which exchange it is and nature of listing.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

I guess United States and China are excluded,as  usual.

How come those two countries always get excluded?Dhame,as its both are huge countries,with alot of potential investors
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

I now use the signature of the company, which also deals with insurance for blockchain - https://www.gref.io/

Cool investors and a large branched team.

Tell me What are your key differences from this company? Is there any partnership possible?

Difference is that Vernam is much more sound project with better team and more sustainable system that is more simple to execute to function in reality.More incentives to end user for sure.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Are any countries excluded from the sale,whats the situation regarding that?

I guess United States and China are excluded,as  usual.

How come those two countries always get excluded?Dhame,as its both are huge countries,with alot of potential investors

It's simply because the laws of those countries prevent people to participate legally in ICO's.I hate it too.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Is there any specific region you plan to start,or you are going worldwide from the beginning?

It should be global for sure.Don't see any reason that could prevent this to be global from start.Vernam is a great project with lots of investors already and this brings optimism even in this early stage.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

Any info about when will be beta be ready?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Is there any specific region you plan to start,or you are going worldwide from the beginning?

It should be global for sure.Don't see any reason that could prevent this to be global from start.Vernam is a great project with lots of investors already and this brings optimism even in this early stage.

Wouldnt that be too ambitious to go worldwide right from the start?
Cepane11ka

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I agree , it's better to go on a smaller scale and step by step, gradually expand the project.The funding will dictate a lot I presume.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

Which currencies do you accept?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Is there a beta in plan?Will there be open testing or?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

Is there a place where we can see the progress of the sale and how are things developing?Vernam is great opportunity to get ahead in insurance game early so hoping sale is going well.
Trollita

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

I agree , it's better to go on a smaller scale and step by step, gradually expand the project.The funding will dictate a lot I presume.

Yes,in case hard cap is reached,they might go worldwide from the start
BestdruidEU

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

Is there a place where we can see the progress of the sale and how are things developing?Vernam is great opportunity to get ahead in insurance game early so hoping sale is going well.

yes it would be great to have some kind of live update of the funds raised.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

Wow This is a great new. It's a big boast for the team that are people supporting the project. Hopefully they would be able to develop the project even further so that users, such insurance companies, brokers not only in Europe but  hopefully across the globe get benifited by this.
Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

Liz..yesterday I read something about icobench giving you guys a lower rating because of something in your WP? What was that all about? Didn't quiet get that

Vernam has 4.3 on icobench,i think thats pretty good rating.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BestdruidEU

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.

Its great to see that ICO trackers are recognising this project and wants to list it,shows the potential!
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I've been reading about Vernam and i like the project, but does anybody know when will beta be out and will we be able to test it?

Well according to some articles it should be out by the end of the year and hopefully we will be able to test it.You already have an alpha prototype available, you can check it out here on this link:

http://92.247.94.82:7771/mvp/#!/

As always though I think investors and potential users should also calculate in some delays as they often happen in software development.

Exactly, patience is a virtue especially in IT sector and software development.Sometimes it takes time to make things right and test it so the end users get a proper product and not something half done with tons of bugs.

The thing is that people always want the product fast and if it has bugs they cry. And if they don't get the product fast they also cry Cheesy

To sum it up,people cry,and its hard to please them Cheesy

But im sure Vernam will do its best!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: