Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED]  (Read 4177 times)
KureBabino

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
Holders of the token will be able to buy 0% commission insurance products when we launch our platform. Because of our token price growth mechanism, we believe that the VRN token price will only go up after the crowdsale, so holding it will be a good long term strategy.

What role does the commission actually play? It doesn't necessarily mean that prices will decrease, does it? If an insurance charges me 95X (price insurance) + 5X (price commission), it is the same as if they charge me 100X (price insurance). How can we be sure that price will decrease?
The cost of the insurance policy is 100X, irrespective of whether or not there is a broker or it is directly insurer. When there is a broker the insurance company pays him a commission of approximately 5-25% from the total value of the policy. What we will do is return that percentage back to the customers in the form of VRN tokens. (Every of our future clients will be able to easily compare the price that we will offer with that of the brokers on entire equal terms (same insurance value,same product, same insurer) So we can safely say that the insurance prices for our users will decrease sensibly.

Thank you for the explanation. So the main thing you do here is replace the broker and distribute those former costs as a payout to users? Why should insurers pick you over brokers if they don't benefit, too?

Well if Vernam offers more incentive to users then standard insurer people will want to go through Vernam and insurer benefits if he uses Vernam because he gets more customers that way Cheesy That is the way I see it.

That's the way you see it and the way you see it probably makes a lot of sense. Those insurance companies going first would even have some first mover advantage.

As Delboy say -There you go , you know it makes sense Cheesy

Smiley It is still interesting though what the world will turn into. We have all these ideas about decentralization and zero cost solutions, but how close will we really get to these ideals everybody now has in mind?

From our point of view - meaning "now"- this day it looks like a far future because of the way the world works and how people think, but that might drasticly change in a heartbeat, you just need a catalyst and all of this might be knocking on everyone's doorstep in few years.

Technological breakthroughs will accelerate the process. If we have better blockchain technology with instant speed and zero fees that's when people will get excited.

Also important factor will be to make all this new technology user friendly.That will ensure adoption and move it towards the mainstream and daily usage.At the moment it is still a bit too complicated for everyday regular Joe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

I personally have done a lot of digging on Vernam and I am yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Knowing their project mission/vision and how much the core members of the team have sacrificed to build everything from the ground up gives me more hope about the company as a whole.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

When is mobile app suppose to come out? Is it towards the end of the year or?

I think it won't be ready this year, most likely in 2019 we can expect the app to be out.First we need to get listed on some exchange after ICO ends and then roll from there.

You are right, according to roadmap, mobile app should be launched in Q2 2019., so it will take some time, but Vernam platform should start testing and be ready to launch towards the end of 2018 which is great news Cheesy

Until then there will also be a lot of uncertainty among investors so expect some price swings along the way once it's on exchanges.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Is it going to be both iOS and Android at the same time?

I seriosuly doubt that will be the case,teams usually focus on 1 app first.Hopefully we will get android one first
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I think it won't be ready this year, most likely in 2019 we can expect the app to be out.First we need to get listed on some exchange after ICO ends and then roll from there.

You are right, according to roadmap, mobile app should be launched in Q2 2019., so it will take some time, but Vernam platform should start testing and be ready to launch towards the end of 2018 which is great news Cheesy

So untill then we will have to use web version,right?

Not a bad thing at all,atleast all platforms will be able to test it.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

Really,we will have to wait till 2019 for the mobile application?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

I dont mind using web version,i kinda prefer it over mobile apps.I know im not majority,but im glad some projects are taking different path Wink
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

I dont mind using web version,i kinda prefer it over mobile apps.I know im not majority,but im glad some projects are taking different path Wink
I think that the mobile app will put it within the reach of more people but to start and improve possible bugs the web version is better.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

I thought we could expect it a bit earlier, but better to have a proper app that works as intended then to rush after all.Hopefully we will be able to participate in platform beta.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

I seriosuly doubt that will be the case,teams usually focus on 1 app first.Hopefully we will get android one first

Android one would be better way to go for first one indeed as there are much more people using Android the iOS for sure.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

I have been going through your WP and saw something about platform being country specific.Could you please explain a bit what will that include and which countries will be the first one to get access to platform?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

I have been going through your WP and saw something about platform being country specific.Could you please explain a bit what will that include and which countries will be the first one to get access to platform?

I think it will be in native language for sure, but hopefully that is not the only thing, There are some surprises in the box for for sure.I think it will be 8 EU countries that will get platform first.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

I think that the mobile app will put it within the reach of more people but to start and improve possible bugs the web version is better.

It is better to test on web version in case of bugs indeed, it just gives you wider range of options than mobile would ever be able.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Most likely that will be specific and localized for those 8 countries to follow laws and regulations of those countries and give specific options available in those countries only.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Most likely that will be specific and localized for those 8 countries to follow laws and regulations of those countries and give specific options available in those countries only.

I think you are thinking along the right lines with this one, it is probably like some countries don't allow their citizens to participate in ICO's like US and China so this could be something like that to customize platform to properly follow those countries regulations.
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

Android one would be better way to go for first one indeed as there are much more people using Android the iOS for sure.

Well that depends on the region they plan to start i think.But i also agree android is the way to go.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Country specific?That sounds weird,and somehow too limiting.You maybe mean region specific?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Country specific?That sounds weird,and somehow too limiting.You maybe mean region specific?

Maybe they will focus on big countries then,like United States,Germany,United Kingdom etc.Those countries are big enough.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

Could you give information about private sale and What benefits are there to holders of the tokens?
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Hello, I think VRN has a good future, what is the main function of VRN coin and what currencies are accepted to buy VRN in ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: