Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Balance gone on tradesatoshi  (Read 119 times)
mrcoin1337 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Today I deposit BTC to tradesatoshi. Now suddenly my balance is gone!!
yes I have 2fa , and no I didnt got hacked. There are no withdraws or trades done.
The btc shows on deposit history but thats it. No balance, no withdraw, no trades.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

yes I have 2fa , and no I didnt got hacked. There are no withdraws or trades done.
The btc shows on deposit history but thats it. No balance, no withdraw, no trades.

I can relate with what you must be feeling at this time but would suggest you don't allow that becloud your judgement. Tradesatoshi is one exchange site that I know that the promoters have gotten greedy or that have security issues which could have made your account vulnerable to this unfortunate situation.

I want to believe you must have reached out to the customer care because they would have been the best one to give explanation to exactly what happen as every response you get here would only be guessing without any basis. What I think is that maybe they are carrying on routine maintenance and they had to disable some of their services available end use. Again , I have seen this where some particular wallet are singlehandedly facing synchronizing issues with this your balance might not show until the issue would have been reduced. But for perfect understanding, reach out to customer care then patiently wait for their response.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

This Tradesatoshi is known here in the forum you could have just ask first in the beginning then you could've avoided that scam site here is the link where there are many complaints about this and similar to your problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202795.0
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

This Tradesatoshi is known here in the forum you could have just ask first in the beginning then you could've avoided that scam site here is the link where there are many complaints about this and similar to your problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202795.0
There is a hope, that you will get back your money. They have also site issues and funds seem to show later:
Okay, since 5 day's of waiting for 0.008BTC i have received my payment and i lift my accusation.
Apperently they have some website issues that they need to solve, because you can't wait 5 day's for an withdraw on BTC, after all we are using cryptocurrency so we can make almost Instant payments... that is the all point of it.
I'm lifting my accusation but i'm still leaving a bad experience from their Buisness. Be aware from slow withdraws and i personaly make a suggestion to not use it at all, since they don't have a good support as well.

Regards.
Make screenshots and send them a support ticket. Meanwhile try also another browser.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

Screenshot all proofs first.

Screenshot everything including your deposits, withdrawals history, and your trades history.

Run the calculations and see that if you should have ended up with a surplus balance in your account, instead of a 0 balance. If yes, then start a new ticket on tradesatoshi and let them know that something has gone wrong.

Most likely it's just a bug. However, since they're not the most trusted exchange, you could be dealing with a pretty difficult case here. They could claim that you got hacked, which is why you should screenshot everything before you go to their support.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

I also think that it's a bug. You could wait and check again after some time.

If it really didn't show on your balance, bigger problem here is that, it is hard to reach their support. Tradesatoshi was okay before, but recently several problems popped out and no one knows if any of it is getting solved. Check their Bitcointalk Thread, there are lots of complaints in there.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:40:15 PM

OP should reply to this thread and let's see if his balance on tradesatoshi is really gone.

Well this exchange is becoming popular, I don't know if there is something wrong within the exchange's management. The people who are part of their operation must be aware of these complains.

This is also one of it
I regularly lose 29 satoshi from my balance. What is happening?

It came from this link.

there are lots of complaints in there.
Yeah I've seen those.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Okay do you have the tx id for this transaction you have made? If you have tx id. You can check that where the transaction went through after you made the transactions. If you have screenshot at least only even support team can assist that you have valid proof to confirm you made the transaction to your tradesatoshi of you.
Most of the site takes more than a week of time to reply to their consumers normally. So I think you need to wait until that.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

Just contact tradesatoshi support team and update us about the situation. I am going to deposit there to trade one of the coin I have which is only listed there. Now worried about missing them too like you as I am new to that exchange.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: