Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Countdown to shipping all units - 15th October  (Read 5980 times)
The Avenger (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:40:30 PM

14th October, KNC Customer Service still sending this message (from main KNC thread):

ahh this reminds me this mail:

Quote from: KNC support
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: RE: order 070-XXXXXXXXXXXX - shipping date
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:45:46 +0000

Dear XXXXX,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused.

We can confirm that your order is still expected to ship towards the end of September and all our team is working hard to start the delivery as soon as possible.

Med vänlig hälsning | Best regards
Anna Jagdhar
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20
They were sending that on 27th September? Hilarious.

They are doing the same thing again. But I guess this time we won't get a video with a miner hashing at under 500GH/s and them claiming it was over 550GH/s!

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:42:20 PM

What's your order number Avenger?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Crypto_Cumbrian

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 12:51:15 PM

Hi Alex

Hows it going.

From what you know, is there any good reason why the Shipping is perceived to have stalled. My own personal order has been stuck at in-progress for a full 7 days.

Any Info would be appreciated.

;-)
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 01:27:56 PM

Hi Alex

Hows it going.

From what you know, is there any good reason why the Shipping is perceived to have stalled. My own personal order has been stuck at in-progress for a full 7 days.

;-)

From what I understand from having just asked Emilia, once whichever part of the UPS order file the manufacturing facility opens, in order of paid queue placement, you then enter part of the automated assembly queue, and are assigned the relevant number of boards with respect to the model of machine(s) you have ordered.

In progress means the manufacturing facility has accepted the order to enter the production queue, therefore it's entered the assembly queue itself. From then on it either becomes marked as shipped, or you get your tracking ID and shipped is updated upon receipt. That all becomes part of the UPS software's ability to update you.

Some have apparently had their orders marked as shipped after receiving their tracking number, or pick up email.

josh_nc

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:13:41 PM

Hi Alex

Hows it going.

;-)

From what I understand from having just asked Emilia, once whichever part of the UPS order file the manufacturing facility opens, in order of paid queue placement, you then enter part of the automated assembly queue, and are assigned the relevant number of boards with respect to the model of machine(s) you have ordered.

In progress means the manufacturing facility has accepted the order to enter the production queue, therefore it's entered the assembly queue itself. From then on it either becomes marked as shipped, or you get your tracking ID and shipped is updated upon receipt. That all becomes part of the UPS software's ability to update you.

Some have apparently had their orders marked as shipped after receiving their tracking number, or pick up email.

Bitcoinorama:

I paid an additional USD 136.00 to have expedited delivery. I believe it was to be same day or overnight. I got my tracking number this morning but UPS has not yet received the unit for shipping. Would you be able to clarify if the delivery of my will be same day or next day?

Thank you.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 02:16:55 PM

Also, very interesting, from main KNC thread:

It is really easy for anyone to prove that the DETERMINING FACTOR into their purchase was the KNC statement posted on frontpage on their website that the orders will be delivered until Oct 15th. If KNC knew they would be late, that would mean they intentionally used false information in order to increase sells, which could probably incur really high fines or other penalties, going to criminal charges against company execs and their business licence being revoked. If they can prove they were really expecting to complete deliveries by Oct 15th and did all due diligence to accomplish that, they'd still have to compensate customers and/or fully refund their orders.
KNC is in no position to play fool now and they better choose their words VERY carefully when communicating next time with their customers.

All kinds of internet lawyers lurking aren't there? Only thing more prevalent than lawyers on forums, is assholes.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Vyper

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 03:30:15 PM

Avenger. (Jag är Svensk) (I'm Swedish)

You need to update your Clock for our time. 15th of October 6pm is in exactly 24 hours 30 minutes from now when i post. So simply you need to add 24 hours to the timer to be 100% correct according to your statement.

//Vyper

EDIT: Strange at the same time i posted and Went back to first page it said 6 hours first, then it suddenly flipped to 1 day 32 minutes.. Disregard my statement Smiley
josh_nc

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 03:35:16 PM

It is really easy for anyone to prove that the DETERMINING FACTOR into their purchase was the KNC statement posted on frontpage on their website that the orders will be delivered until Oct 15th. If KNC knew they would be late, that would mean they intentionally used false information in order to increase sells, which could probably incur really high fines or other penalties, going to criminal charges against company execs and their business licence being revoked. If they can prove they were really expecting to complete deliveries by Oct 15th and did all due diligence to accomplish that, they'd still have to compensate customers and/or fully refund their orders.
KNC is in no position to play fool now and they better choose their words VERY carefully when communicating next time with their customers.

All kinds of internet lawyers lurking aren't there? Only thing more prevalent than lawyers on forums, is assholes.

Look,  just before KNC the only really viable miner was Avalon batch#3. It took them 3 months to deliver with all their previous experience with batches 1 and 2 and when it finally arrived the hash rate was approx. 25% better than anticipated. Compare that with KNC with all the pros and cons and KNC is not doing so bad at all.

Reality check: if another company were to have produced a miner 2X-3X as fast for half the price and 1 month delivery from the time you pre-ordered, there would be so many units mining already the difficulty would be way, but way higher so likely about same profitability in the end! Many here are the asses following the carrot. I'm in for the fun and who knows perhaps make some if the dollar crashes in relation to the BTC and possibly gold as some of my BTC is going to gold. I really don't expect to become a millionaire but there is also a little hope, right? Part of the fun.

J/
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:02:13 PM

Avenger. (Jag är Svensk) (I'm Swedish)

You need to update your Clock for our time. 15th of October 6pm is in exactly 24 hours 30 minutes from now when i post. So simply you need to add 24 hours to the timer to be 100% correct according to your statement.

//Vyper

EDIT: Strange at the same time i posted and Went back to first page it said 6 hours first, then it suddenly flipped to 1 day 32 minutes.. Disregard my statement Smiley
Hey Vyper

I too have noticed something weird with the clock. If you refresh it enough times, it will show the right time. For some reason it shows the wrong time, but after a few refreshes it shows the right time  Huh

It's 7pm in Sweden right now and the clock shows 23 hours left to count down, so the time is right. 23 hours to go KNC!

"I am not The Avenger"
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:04:13 PM

I take it you were looking in a mirror when you wrote that?

"I am not The Avenger"
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:46:23 PM

Avenger, do you want to come clean about lying to everyone claiming you were a customer in this and the main thread?

I mean fair enough if you're doing it out of spite, or you have ties elsewhere, but at least be straight up and admit you have an axe to grind...

The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:47:08 PM

Avenger, do you want to come clean about lying to everyone claiming you were a customer in this and the main thread?

I mean fair enough if you're doing it out of spite, or you have ties elsewhere, but at least be straight up...
I am a customer. I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest.

How'd things go while you were working in KNC customer service today? Learn anything?

"I am not The Avenger"
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:47:34 PM

I mean fair enough if you're doing it out of spite, or you have ties elsewhere, but at least be straight up...
I am a customer.

No you're not, we went through this earlier.

The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:48:46 PM

I am a customer.

No you're not, we went through this earlier.
All we went through earlier was that you don't get jokes.

Would you like me to explain the joke? It kind of ruins a joke to explain it, but I can if it'll help you.

"I am not The Avenger"
josh_nc

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:49:24 PM

I mean fair enough if you're doing it out of spite, or you have ties elsewhere, but at least be straight up and admit you have an axe to grind...

Good luck dealing with a sociopath! Best to ignore him.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:51:05 PM

Good luck dealing with a sociopath! Best to ignore him.

Fair play, but all he has to do is state his order number, what it was for, and the general location it is headed to and he can either continue his nonsense fairly, or dishonestly...

The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:53:00 PM

Okay. I'll reply in the main thread, so everyone can see obama.

"I am not The Avenger"
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 05:58:54 PM

Whatever man, I don't mind if you're telling the truth, but acting evasive and creating fud and being plain spiteful is not so cool. Even less if there's no truth behind it.

If there is some truth, then knock yourself out bro.

wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:00:30 PM

I take it you were looking in a mirror when you wrote that?

Actually, you were the one quoting the internet lawyer. I'll let you pick which one was you.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
bronan

Activity: 774

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 06:23:18 PM

I got the impression they simply changed the status to keep us calm
I am not totally sure when the status updated on my order but it was clearly between 6 to 7 days ago and still no information given
For me it will end in another not making back the money i paid for, what makes it all more sad is that they answered in a previous mail that the miner should we shipped before 15 october.
Its evening in europe and shipments are not being made at this time not anywhere, unless it was shipped to the service before 18:00 hours
After this time the arrived packages go into the distribution proces so they broke another promise they made.
But it would have been nice if i had seen a apology or any updated info, or any news for that matter.
Even though its not an BFL drama yet, we still are left in the dark and sadly are loosing hard needed mining days to get ROI
I am already sad that i did not cancel the order because for a freaking saturn you get now a jupiter for the same price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: