Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Countdown to shipping all units - 15th October  (Read 5980 times)
scotjam

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:47:53 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 11:26:03 AM by scotjam

I got the impression they simply changed the status to keep us calm
I am not totally sure when the status updated on my order but it was clearly between 6 to 7 days ago and still no information given
For me it will end in another not making back the money i paid for, what makes it all more sad is that they answered in a previous mail that the miner should we shipped before 15 october.
Its evening in europe and shipments are not being made at this time not anywhere, unless it was shipped to the service before 18:00 hours
After this time the arrived packages go into the distribution proces so they broke another promise they made.
But it would have been nice if i had seen a apology or any updated info, or any news for that matter.
Even though its not an BFL drama yet, we still are left in the dark and sadly are loosing hard needed mining days to get ROI
I am already sad that i did not cancel the order because for a freaking saturn you get now a jupiter for the same price

I got a Mercury and paid VAT.

The rumour about the delays is that they're a result of the power supply issues / popping capacitors. If that's true, they'd better resolve the issue pronto, or else we'd be better to just avoid the dangerous PSUs and receive dodgy devices.

scotjam
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:33:57 AM

What's your order number Avenger?

If I give you my order number will you get it shipped?

Grin
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:09:59 AM

I got a Mercury and paid VAT; now I'm never going to make ROI.

what does a Mercury look like??  Shocked

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
dazzle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:13:42 AM

I think he means Mercury is not on the website.

Well, Mercury was an ASIC by KNC prior to Saturn, offered at 100Ghash, officially discontinued.
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 08:20:11 AM

I got a Mercury and paid VAT; now I'm never going to make ROI.

what does a Mercury look like??  Shocked

omg I got this one -

Its a Jupiter with a block in the middle and only 1 air vent.  GUARENTEED to have only 4vrms lol  Shipping in two weeks™

just joshin ya guys.

The Avenger (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:21:54 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 10:27:32 AM by The Avenger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Let's see how the liars at KNC try to twist out of their commercially binding shipping pledge of delivering all units by today.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Crypto_Cumbrian

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:40:15 AM

My order #2389 paid 19th June 1 x Jupiter.

Tracking number from UPS received. est delivery 16th (tomorrow) to the UK.

Well they Shipped on the 15th.

My Hat is now off.

Peace ;-)
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:41:34 AM

My Hat is now off.

Peace ;-)
Well done. Everyone with an order number above 3000 is not so lucky.

"I am not The Avenger"
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:01:08 AM

Everyone with an order number below 3000 is not so lucky either.
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:08:57 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 10:28:01 AM by The Avenger

Everyone with an order number below 3000 is not so lucky either.
Yes, that's true. I have no idea how many orders below 3000 have still not shipped. I can say that pretty much 99% of the ones over 3000 have not shipped yet.

My guesstimate - 2/3 of ALL orders have still not shipped by the date they widely, commercially pledged they would.

"I am not The Avenger"
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:49:06 AM

News just in from sources in Sweden.

Production factory closes at 10pm every night and is closed over the weekend.

No wonder they are still pissing around turning out 70/day.

The guys at the end of the queue ain't gonna see diddly squat for weeks.

"I am not The Avenger"
carlotech

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:52:51 AM

The countdown ended up with 7.2 magnitude in place in cebu city ph which killed a a lot here.Knc pls ship the miners. Sad
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 10:56:20 AM

Order number has nothing to do with the queue.

It's final payment date.  You could order something in June, and complete payment, or finalise VAT details/payment in September.

Irrespective of your order number it's the completion of the total sum of payment that signifies the queue placement.

Also your above post is more FUD, you have no source in Sweden, neither do you have an order.

Marcus has been back in the factory since Saturday. The chips as well documented arrived on a Sunday to that very factory.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:05:23 AM

It's final payment date.  You could order something in June, and complete payment, or finalise VAT details/payment in September.

Irrespective of your order number it's the completion of the total sum of payment that signifies the queue placement.

Also your above post is more FUD, you have no source in Sweden, neither do you have an order.

Marcus has been back in the factory since Saturday. The chips as well documented arrived on a Sunday to that very factory.
Taking a delivery does not mean full production is happening. You'd know that if you were an engineer rather than a desperate shill.

"I am not The Avenger"
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:44:02 AM

Avenger, do you want to come clean about lying to everyone claiming you were a customer in this and the main thread?

I mean fair enough if you're doing it out of spite, or you have ties elsewhere, but at least be straight up and admit you have an axe to grind...

Good luck dealing with a sociopath! Best to ignore him.

Fair play, but all he has to do is state his order number, what it was for, and the general location it is headed to and he can either continue his nonsense fairly, or dishonestly...

I don't recall you posting your order number etc. You claim to be a customer, you claim you have paid by credit card, but you never came clean with the details either.

You're not a KNCMINER employee but demand that others reveal confidential information to satiate your need for denigratory/abusive/manipulative behavior. Who gives you the right to even ask such questions? And if KNCMINER answer you, that's ground for legal action.

Stick to your role of unpaid reporter please.

Roll Eyes
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:46:24 AM

Taking a delivery does not mean full production is happening. You'd know that if you were an engineer rather than a desperate shill.

You are desperate aren't you. Failing at your rant in the other thread you attempt to duplicate your unsubstantiated crap here.

Why would Marcus need to be present for a delivery? He doesn't.

He's been back at the manufacturing facility since Saturday. Production clearly does continue. The chips were originally delivered on a Sunday and the factory being open then is well documented.

Actually my academic background has me holding my graduate and postgraduate degrees from one of the best engineering schools in the UK. Wink

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:01:15 PM

and here you are following and answering your persoanl anti hero and yet you still manage to ignore anyone else with real questions
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:05:02 PM

Actually my academic background has me holding my graduate and postgraduate degrees from one of the best engineering schools in the UK. Wink

Very good. Now get a job please, mkaybye.

(BTW, why not open a separate thread to discuss your personal life?)
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:15:41 PM

My Hat is now off.

Peace ;-)

Well my order number is less than 200 after yours and I have no tracking and no unit so I will keep my hat on
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:22:32 PM

My Hat is now off.

Peace ;-)

Well my order number is less than 200 after yours and I have no tracking and no unit so I will keep my hat on

Did you pay before or after June 19th?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: