Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Countdown to shipping all units - 15th October  (Read 5980 times)
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 12:24:58 PM

saturn, paid june 18th(wired) no. 23xx received tracking info. email from UPS...should be getting picked up right about now hopefully. Set for delivery on the 17th.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 04:01:02 PM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-10-15+18:00:00CEST

It's apparent that KNC have vastly over-promised. I could almost accept that, if they'd admitted it in the last week and offered some new schedule for delivery.

But now it's 6pm in Sweden, close of business on 15th October and they have said nothing. Total blackout. Totally ignorance.

I guesstimate about half the orders have shipped by today. If that is correct, that leaves, say, 800 units, conservatively 700 jupiters at $8000 = $5.6 million worth of customers they are telling to go suck a d!@k.

Disgusting company, disgusting lack of communications, disgusting contempt shown for customers.

It's time for me anyway, to contact my credit card company.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:17:11 PM

It's apparent that KNC have vastly over-promised. I could almost accept that, if they'd admitted it in the last week and offered some new schedule for delivery.

But now it's 6pm in Sweden, close of business on 15th October and they have said nothing. Total blackout. Totally ignorance.

I guesstimate about half the orders have shipped by today. If that is correct, that leaves, say, 800 units, conservatively 700 jupiters at $8000 = $5.6 million worth of customers they are telling to go suck a d!@k.

Disgusting company, disgusting lack of communications, disgusting contempt shown for customers.

Total blackout? Tons of people got shipping info yesterday...

Did you not make the cut off because you paid late? You should have contacted your credit card company weeks ago if you aren't in it to be a miner. If you just want BTC buy them and stop being such a cry baby. Miner's life is hard. Suck it up or get out. Sure as hell beat any three letter acronym that starts with a b and ends with an l. Even if they catch on fire.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
scotjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:22:35 PM

what does a Mercury look like??  Shocked

omg I got this one -

Its a Jupiter with a block in the middle and only 1 air vent.  GUARENTEED to have only 4vrms lol  Shipping in two weeks™

Damn man, that hurts...  two weeks™ seems like forever!

At least I get all my vrms.

Smiley

scotjam
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 05:26:36 PM

But what will they say? That's a lovely story, but you didn't order anything?!

Seeing as you are contacting them anyway, what was your order number? Roll Eyes

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 06:46:58 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 07:09:20 PM by The Avenger

But what will they say? That's a lovely story, but you didn't order anything?!

Seeing as you are contacting them anyway, what was your order number? Roll Eyes
I will say this one more time and once only.

I am a KNC customer. I have an order and it has not been delivered. As of today, it is still in "Paid" status.

I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest. And I am not bullshitlabs Josh Smiley

As a courtesy to the decent people on this forum, I will post a photo of my miner when it arrives. You'll know the picture is from me, you certainly will.

And that's it.

This is my stance from now on - I don't have to answer to internet trolls or KNC shills.
P.S.

Please address the issue of Sam lying in a recorded interview (https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/e45-perspective-counts-lets) saying "We're selling to the general public" (which is a lie, contrary to KNC's own T&C's of sale) to generate sales. How does that makes you feel to be joining a company who use false pretenses and lies to generate sales? Will you enjoy being paid with money earned this way?

You keep avoiding this important fact and I think it's entirely necessary you address it.

"I am not The Avenger"
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:33:23 PM

With your spin on things avenger, you wonder who you are the shill for. Or if you just hate being wrong so much you have to spin it so you don't look like an idiot.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:06:26 PM

With your spin on things avenger, you wonder who you are the shill for. Or if you just hate being wrong so much you have to spin it so you don't look like an idiot.

What do you care? At all?

This KNC thing is a done deal already. Whatever he does (which is his own business).

Calm down.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:10:43 PM

This KNC thing is a done deal already. Whatever he does (which is his own business).

Calm down.

Just letting those that stumble upon his thread know not to take his word without going through the extra effort of actually reading. What do I care? I care that he is lying when there are others that deserve much more hate than the chips that catch fire company.

KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:22:26 PM

Calm down.

Just letting those that stumble upon his thread know not to take his word without going through the extra effort of actually reading. What do I care? I care that he is lying when there are others that deserve much more hate than the chips that catch fire company.

Well, if he's a customer, he's pissed at the delay. I don't see that as qualifying for lying - but if you want him to be ignored, don't reply to him, don't quote him.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:25:19 PM

If he were only pissed at the delay, and not spreading other FUD, then yeah, seems reasonable, huh?

klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 07:24:51 AM

Total blackout? Tons of people got shipping info yesterday...

Did you not make the cut off because you paid late? You should have contacted your credit card company weeks ago if you aren't in it to be a miner. If you just want BTC buy them and stop being such a cry baby. Miner's life is hard. Suck it up or get out. Sure as hell beat any three letter acronym that starts with a b and ends with an l. Even if they catch on fire.

They promised a certain date to deliver...they didn't...end of story. Welcome to the real world, where if a company lies and misses their targets then they are obligated to refund. Or where if they sell something that doesn't exist they are committing fraud.

The whole ASIC manufacturing community should stop being little babies and trying to fund their dodgy operations with customer money. This ain't kickstarter!! Put your money where your mouth is and fund it your bloody self, go to a bank, dodgy uncle, shady loan shark. Stop expecting factories in China (this may or may not apply to KFC miner, frankly i don't GAF)  to delivery your pcb boards on time. If you have never been there and seen them face to face or stepped in their office, then you are going to get the bare minimal of service. Everyone knows this about China factories. You have got to go there and take them out for dinner. Then you will suddenly find parts being delivered on time without delays.

Avenger has every right to be pissed off.
madsusies

Activity: 428

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:32:29 AM

Why you just do not call the business department in Sweden, just tell them one of registered company break the customers rules, you gets a tips what to do and maybe they'll get visit  Tongue

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:28:19 PM

Wow... he has to delete posts in his other thread if he doesn't agree with them, even if they make sense.

Guess I'll post reasoning in this one where he can't delete it.

Not to excuse KnC, but imagine trying to calculate the BTC "lost" due to Avalon's late shipping, or :ahem: BFL's...
The funny part about this is that a lot of people ended up making MORE BTC by BFL's late shipping.  If BFL had shipped on time and at the quantities stated last October, difficulty would have spiked faster than it has lately and you'd have had a year of little to no earnings compared to what you did get.  I calculated that an FPGA Single mining from Oct 1 to the date the first actual single shipped and then that single mining until today would have made about 12% more BTC compared to a rough guess at BFL's orderbook and a 60Gh single delivered Oct 1 would have made to date.

Most people with BFL orders would have preferred not to have made any money a year ago, rather than wait a year to discover that unfortunate truth.

What that BFL is a scam?

Well, sort of. BFL, along with every other ASIC manufacturer has sold a volume of equipment that cannot recoup costs given the fixed block reward amount at any realistic BTC exchange rate. I would have preferred to have known that last year, rather than this year, as a BFL customer.

BFL was late a year, and KNC is getting crap by missing their deadline, so far by a day for part of their orders. Amazing. How did Avalon do for batch 2, 3?

I sure would prefer KNC make sure things don't catch on fire and push back delivery a little. I'm not too hot on the idea of having to swap replacement parts with them in Sweden.

The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:00:17 PM

Wow... he has to delete posts in his other thread if he doesn't agree with them, even if they make sense.

Guess I'll post reasoning in this one where he can't delete it.

I didn't even read this in the other thread, I just saw your name and DELETE. I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Post whatever you want, you will just be making work for the mods to clean up.

"I am not The Avenger"
The Avenger (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:02:16 PM

Why you just do not call the business department in Sweden, just tell them one of registered company break the customers rules, you gets a tips what to do and maybe they'll get visit  Tongue
This is an incredibly good idea that I never even though of. You don't have a link do you? If not, I can google it.

Thanks for your suggestion madsusies.

"I am not The Avenger"
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:02:54 PM

Posting reason? Just because you have your pussy hurt because KNC didn't get yours delivered the DAY they promised to (not a year later like BFL) you are just trying to bully your way to the front of the list.

Surprise, there are others that paid for their order before yours that deserve them first. Stop shilling for other ASIC companies and get ready for your device you gigantic cry baby.

Interesting how you see my posts if you supposedly have me on ignore...

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 05:29:40 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 05:57:48 PM by edgar

Posting reason? Just because you have your pussy hurt because KNC didn't get yours delivered the DAY they promised to (not a year later like BFL) you are just trying to bully your way to the front of the list.

Surprise, there are others that paid for their order before yours that deserve them first. Stop shilling for other ASIC companies and get ready for your device you gigantic cry baby.

Interesting how you see my posts if you supposedly have me on ignore...

fuck bfl - why do you chumps keep comparing???

'so you got hit by a speeding motorbike - it could've been a truck, so lighten up'

douches!!

legally we are due compensation for broken contractual agreements.

only someone with ulterior motives would defend inaction & deception.

whilst ignoring pages and pages of polite requests for true information

it is getting to the point where the only option left is to report the company for fraud.

NOBODY wants to make more problems, but NOBODY deserves to be ignored and or mocked

so he doesn't have an order???

i DO - and its been in progress for a week!!

it was 'burnt in' with a ton of errors 14 hours ago...

will it ship with 4 or 8 VRMs?

will the chips be disabled or throttled?

will the beaglebone/pcb be able to handle 4 chips?

is this even the right place to ask, or is it merely an invitation to more online muppetry??

e2a - within an hour of posting this i have been updated via courier service.

no word from KnC regarding updates nor my questions posed here & in emails.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: