Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LikeCoin-Reinventing the Like  (Read 852 times)
likecoin_fdn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:46:53 AM

I regret to say, but unfortunately, I did not find the progeny very creative and interesting. It could be a different and remarkable plan, maybe you need more time for it. I hope you can catch the success you're looking for.

We appreciate your comments. Our goal is to reinvent the like and to help change the current unhealthy cycle on the Internet. For more information, please follow us on social media for the most updated news.

████████████████          LikeCoin          ████████████████
██       REWARDING CONTENTS BY PROOF OF CREATIVITY        ██
ONEPAGER  |   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Github   Facebook   |  WHITEPAPER
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

As you know, some social networks also implemented a reward for interesting and useful content. The project will be successful if the LikeCoin team in its work takes into account and eliminates all the shortcomings and shortcomings in the existing examples. In the opposite case, the authors will find it difficult to earn something.

Likecoin provides the main part of funds for rewards to content makers and people can measure a reward even can send their own value if they want it. As you see the project fund getting bigger every day
Name_none

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Do You have competitors with the same idea like your? Are they based on blockchain technology as you? What would You do if one project with your idea but more commercial purpose were getting more interested than You?
btclegionario

Activity: 588
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:50:39 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 10:02:16 AM by btclegionario

ITALIAN LIKECOIN ANN IS READY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3840727
ITALIAN LIKECOIN BOUNTY IS READY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3863086

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
]
Name_none

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

How are you feeling to get almost 200% of ICO target? What are your prediction about your project in first year after start, will it be met by people with a positive reaction or not?
Name_none

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

Will ETH price affect on your token after end of ICO, will it relate to each other? On which sites will you integrate your sistem, mostly social networks or forums?
keksovmen

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

Can I buy tokens directly with BTC?
Name_none

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

Can I buy tokens directly with BTC?
Sorry but you can't buy tokens with bitcoin, because ICO of the project is based on ETH blockchain, but you can exchange BTC to ETH on any stock exchange, but with a commission. Hurry to make the decision, because ICO have less 3 days!
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

LikeCoin is a simple but detailed and logical project. I hope they do not make the mistakes as a Steem made and they really create a system that gives creativity and good taste. Maybe someday we can earn income from LikeCoin with our articles.
Name_none

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

LikeCoin is a simple but detailed and logical project. I hope they do not make the mistakes as a Steem made and they really create a system that gives creativity and good taste. Maybe someday we can earn income from LikeCoin with our articles.
It is definitely how it will be, when you can earn from your creative work. It could be anything that deserves attention from audience. So we will see how people will understand the project goal
Name_none

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

What is your forecast about the project goal will it work or people wouldn't be interested in that kind of free money to creative creators but not for them?
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

What's the purpose of this project? Are they going to adopt all social networking site that use to like and share moments of their life? i mean what if i posted something in the internet? Somebody could give me a brief explanation about this concept.
Name_none

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

What's the purpose of this project? Are they going to adopt all social networking site that use to like and share moments of their life? i mean what if i posted something in the internet? Somebody could give me a brief explanation about this concept.
Look, you can be a content maker, when you release something people will evaluate it with a new like button. The like button will be integrated in many social network if they will accept it, but in first will be created their own test sites. So your income will be depend on people interest and their ranks. The purpose is make people think in volunteer donation to content makers.
Name_none

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

So, ICO has ended with extraordinary success in our time. I hope your idea will be meated with great positive reaction from audience when you will release the project. Good luck with realisation!
sonphamuser

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company LikeCoin will occupy a leading place in this world in creative industries!
Name_none

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company LikeCoin will occupy a leading place in this world in creative industries!
That are right words. LikeCoin have the unique idea. Also the project uses almost all 100% of blockchain abilities compared to others project that could use it just for word <blockchain>. So we will see how the team will implement all ideas
Name_none

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Will you make a beta test and invite people to it? I do not hint but I do. It would be interesting from what point will you start and end. I'll wait
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

ICO has finished but I could not find exact information on the funds raised so far. where I can find the rersult in detail?
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

when we can expect LikeCOin to be listed on any exchnage. I remember it it to have some kind of deal with a good exchnage even when the ICO was ongoing .
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

All not sold tokens will be burned? I would like to understand the future prospects of the project. I really like it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: