Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15397 times)
preson

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I have solved the connection, after masternode start I write "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" win 10 ,home PC

please HELP :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

I have solved the connection, after masternode start I write "Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list" win 10 ,home PC

please HELP :-)

Kindly contact one of our Devs on Discord channel via direct message. Thank you.

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

☰  Ultima Skills Trade Platform demo is available under this link!  ☰
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

How long signature campaign will be continued?
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

This week we will distribute last payments (each participant should receive the reward twice).

Next rounds of the campaign are coming soon, so stay tuned!  Smiley

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

Admkng5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

Thank you for an answer.
thienytcc88

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

Thank you for reminded me. I always check all fees for everykind of coin when going to withdrawal. DOGE seems no supporting on the crypto bridge exchange, but I likely to find Dash, might be have the most cheapest fee (0.0005 Dash per transaction). I am very pleasure if someone can provide another one too.
Hi guy,
You can only buy Dogecoin and withdraw them from Crypto Bridge exchange, but you can not deposit Dogecoin on the exchange. That's not strange because the coin has not been officially listed there due to have not paid listing fees. I found this point several weeks ago, and immediately thought that "Wow, I can transfer Dogecoins around exchanges and take profits due to price gaps on exchanges!". Then, I discovered that I could not do this.
That's likely sudden dream, which never come true.

Additionally, DASH is good option, but you can have others, like Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc.

Thank for your experience sharing with Doge coin. Look at the price of DOGE on bridge exchange will pursue everyone do arbitrate with whole gap. But it just a dream, haha.

This week we will distribute last payments (each participant should receive the reward twice).

Wow, almost twice receives, you are pretty generous, thank Dev
Remon

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Because of your BAD MN guide i got scammed on your Discord channel. His discord name is DΞV#9098.
That thief bastard offered me to help using teamviewer. While so-called help he stole all my 1000 ULT coins. And he made his own MN by using my stolen coins.
The dev team even didint help me and blamed me.
There are so many other scammers there waiting to do it. Like discord name SHA-419#0754.
It is just because ppl cant understand your shitty idiot MN guide. And ask ppl around in your discord channel. You cause people to be defrauded. Because you dont even try to make a good MN guide.

See how to write a good MN guide. If wrote a good guide like that i would NOT get scammed.
https://github.com/xDracoin/xDra/blob/master/doc/masternode_guide_linux.md

Your guide does not iclude
- Create a receiving address
- when you copy-paste the script it comes like that (ladder)
cwget http://ultima.qa/
instc
.sh
- when i did this script thing i did not asked me to write masternodeprivkey at the and
but you wrote that at step 6.

Now i hope you still say your guide is good? peh.

Edit: After writing this they banned me from their f.cking discord channel.

The guide is perfect, I have setup a few masternodes with it.

It's just not very smart to let a stranger take control of your wallet and coins. There are a lot of scammers out there. And this  DΞV#9098 also contact me to offer his 'help' to me. But I do not trust anyone on dicort who kindly offer me help, because mostly the are thiefs and scammers if they do so.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

I am always very skeptical when I see projects claiming that they want to do dozens of things at once. Why not build a first piece of the vision and see how strong you really are? Do people like what you build? Instead you start with so many things that I doubt you can even get a single part of it right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Hmmm coool...
I look forward. I will not miss much for the MN

just passing when I sync Wallet (even 1 hour or so ..)
I see some difficulty with 2-3 stall (cause MN update)

nothing serious, but .. just for reported
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

Haven't got second bounty yet but since I kept signature for my appropriate date I changed my signature. (I already tried to ask on discord, but haven't replied yet) Hope it's not problem because I completed mine yesterday  Roll Eyes
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

Haven't got second bounty yet but since I kept signature for my appropriate date I changed my signature. (I already tried to ask on discord, but haven't replied yet) Hope it's not problem because I completed mine yesterday  Roll Eyes

But now you wear another signature, that seems to be weird. I think you got the first already and the second will distributed on 3.4.2018. There is no chance for you received this one. Good luck.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Ultima to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Ultima Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u UPeudfZGbvGpcyfYP4ufgwNyJUKWA5AT2N -p c=ULT 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4933 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/ULT

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2761

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0

Welcome to BlockMasters!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
thienytcc88

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

Wow, almost twice receives, you are pretty generous, thank Dev
What is going on with you, dude? You worn signature of NYXcoin, then received Ultima twice, thanks to devs due to their generosity. Your words sounds extremely weird.
I missed the first signature campaign of Ultima, so I hope I can join next time.
By the way, today Ultima price has stood at around 50k satoshi, still good.
Nope, I dont have received any payouts of Ultima before. I just express my admiration to Dev on behalf of ULT supporters. I am going to join UTL project in the next week after finishing my current NYX campaign. Hope Dev will give me a chance.
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Dev when will you pay for the second week of the signature compaign?

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

Hello team Thx for last payments

but

"(each participant should receive the reward twice). "

i've only ONE reward ?

ericrazevsky26

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

I want to be a masternode for this project, but can I take my 1000ULT back when I don't want to?
Remon

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

I want to be a masternode for this project, but can I take my 1000ULT back when I don't want to?

Yes, you can always get your 1000 coins out. You only lock them to run the masternode. So when you unlock them and sell, you loose your masternode.
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Hello team Thx for last payments

but

"(each participant should receive the reward twice). "

i've only ONE reward ?

Each participant receives one reward per week. 2 weeks = rewards paid twice.

Admkng5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

Wallet don`t got second payment.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Thank you very much for the payment. But I did stupid mistake, i sent my coins to unify wallet on Crypto-Bridge  Shocked Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: