Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥  (Read 15403 times)
thanhha511

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
It seems that whales bought enough coins at cheap price during the recent dumps to around 35k satoshi. Now they moved up their walls to 50k satoshi. Waiting to see next pumps of Ultima and news about its progress from Ultima team.
That's really good. Your statement looks astute, professional. How about the next support level is 100k? Do you make a research of price prediction for ULTIMA?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mykhanh88

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

Waiting for my payments for first week support Ultima through wearing it's signature.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

Up to now,  Ultima will soon be available for trading on SouthXchange in a couple of days!
https://twitter.com/Ultima_MMP/status/979160586939445248
Dont be frighten the whales or their walls being on Crypto-bridge. Smiley)
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

~
1. You are more than welcome to ask questions. This round of signature campaign is closed for newjoiners (those who already joined still receive payments).
We will hold next rounds of campaign soon and invite you to join.

2. Your help with translations will be appreciated. Ideally, you can prepare translation of a file that we will provide via direct message, so that we can present our website in Vietnemese version.
~
Got it! I would like to do both Vietnamese translation of the ANN and of Ultima whitepaper. I will let you know when I join Ultima discord channel later today.
When whitepaper released, please contact me to do translation for you.

1. How many coins will I get with translation of the ANN (3 coins as said in the OP or more, lol)?
2. How many coins will I get with translation of Ultima whitepaper?

Let's translate into Vietnamese, guy. I really need to dig it up more about Ultima project. Thank in advance.
Nokio2010

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

new ULTIMA pool on pool.poolovich.pro

http://poolovich.pro/images/poolovich.iMlG0.png

http://poolovich.pro

Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.poolovich.pro:4900 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=ULT

https://discord.gg/SKpRsbR
Low fee 0.5%, dedicated powerfull server, Super stable connection.
Baikal's owners and others miners are welcome.
DDoS Protection
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

If you are interested in translation to portuguese, send me a message

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
matthew_smith

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

ULTIMA coin pool

http://smithpool.ddns.net/

low fee

good job
rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

If you are interested in translation to portuguese, send me a message
Are you one of Ultima campaign's managers?

No, I'm just part of the community of ULT

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
thienytcc88

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

Thank all you guys, I pretty appreciate your suggestive tips. Actually I heard this shitty Doge coin has the pretty cheapest fee with only 2 coins, but it's volume or selling order amount is really a serious trouble, too small to pickup for enough balance. Seemly I will probably going to transfer into LTC
How naive you are again, dude! Transaction fees on different exchanges are totally different too. You will have to discover it by yourself. However, transaction fees are really cheap for Dogecoin.
I am not sure whether its transaction fees are worth of 2 Dogecoins or not because I don't care about this. Its transaction fees extremely cheap, so no need to pay attention.
Thank you for reminded me. I always check all fees for everykind of coin when going to withdrawal. DOGE seems no supporting on the crypto bridge exchange, but I likely to find Dash, might be have the most cheapest fee (0.0005 Dash per transaction). I am very pleasure if someone can provide another one too.
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

No more airdrops for Signature company?
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

No more airdrops for Signature company?

joining signature campaign is over, last bounties will be paid this week (from discord)

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Because of your BAD MN guide i got scammed on your Discord channel. His discord name is DΞV#9098.
That thief bastard offered me to help using teamviewer. While so-called help he stole all my 1000 ULT coins. And he made his own MN by using my stolen coins.
The dev team even didint help me and blamed me.
There are so many other scammers there waiting to do it. Like discord name SHA-419#0754.
It is just because ppl cant understand your shitty idiot MN guide. And ask ppl around in your discord channel. You cause people to be defrauded. Because you dont even try to make a good MN guide.

See how to write a good MN guide. If wrote a good guide like that i would NOT get scammed.
https://github.com/xDracoin/xDra/blob/master/doc/masternode_guide_linux.md

Your guide does not iclude
- Create a receiving address
- when you copy-paste the script it comes like that (ladder)
cwget http://ultima.qa/
instc
.sh
- when i did this script thing i did not asked me to write masternodeprivkey at the and
but you wrote that at step 6.

Now i hope you still say your guide is good? peh.

Edit: After writing this they banned me from their f.cking discord channel.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Because of your BAD MN guide i got scammed on your Discord channel. His discord name is DΞV#9098.
That thief bastard offered me to help using teamviewer. While so-called help he stole all my 1000 ULT coins. And he made his own MN by using my stolen coins.
~
Hi guys,

What did you do here?
Simply to say, you should not never give your coins to anyone, even Ultima devs. I don't think someone naively give their coins away like this. This is basic rule in the crypto-world. So let accept your foolish mistake and please don't blame to anyone else.
I don't have enough coins to set Ultima masternode up, so I don't care about its guideline.

In a word, you have to be responsible for what you did, not Ultima team. And please don't try spreading FUDs around the topic (I say this because I am not sure what you said are true).
Best wishes for you and the project.

UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

There are so many other scammers there waiting to do it. Like discord name SHA-419#0754.
It is just because ppl cant understand your shitty idiot MN guide. And ask ppl around in your discord channel. You cause people to be defrauded. Because you dont even try to make a good MN guide.

See how to write a good MN guide. If wrote a good guide like that i would NOT get scammed.

instc
.sh
- when i did this script thing i did not asked me to write masternodeprivkey at the and

1. You're the only user on the whole server (over 4000 people) who couldn't follow the guide

2. You gave someone remote access to your PC via TeamViewer although we remind every other day not to do that

3. You demand the team to refund 1000 coins that were send somewhere from your wallet (you could have send it to your another wallet yourself as you have no proofs that you were scammed)

If I pasted here all your requests for coins on different occasions over last 2 weeks, they wouldn't fit in one page.

4. You were allowed to express your frustration on Discord for over two days, but once we refused to grant you the refund, you started to spam extensively and blame the team for your    
thoughtlessness.
After third warning you were banned which is a rather lenient approach.

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

☰  Ultima Skills Trade Platform demo is available under this link!  ☰
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

~
Well done, UltimaMMP!
The guy naively tried to spread FUDs, but he don't know that no one will believe him. Such a stupid mistake which I believe no one will get as the guy said (I don't think he did it).
And, he is so greedy when trying to cheat Ultima team to get additional 1001 Ultima coins (I use the word addtional, not get his coins back, just get more coins which have not ever belong to him).

Congratulations, everyone, we seem to have good manager for the project and Ultima community.

rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

instc
.sh

Hey, you allowed some stranger to have access to your PC?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ilcapitano

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

~

~
Wow, with the image attached in UltimaMMP thread, I think that most of users in the topic have clear picture about what Saphire wanted to do in Discord channel, and now turn to Bitcointalk forum. Try to cheat, try to spread FUDs, try to manipulate the price of Ultima to lower levels to buy cheaper coins for his own masternode (maybe he had a plan for that).
Good luck, Saphire.
In Ultima team, I believe and hope that Ultima community are a solid one.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Saphire

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:19:19 PM by Saphire

First of all all the Ultima comminity saw that i was scammed ant they banned the DEV thief because he also tried to do the same scam to another user. Maybe i i didint warn this he would be scammed as well.

Yes i accept it was half of my mistake but i reaaly tired to setup MN for 3-4 hours and I could not. Then i needed help and that person was aronud for a long time and was helping other ppl to setup their MN's. I was reaaly tired of trying that stupid guide and needed help. If the guide was good and if a dev team would help me to do that i would never get scammed that i am really skeptical in my life. But i trusted that guy and this has happened.

There are some good ppl in their discord channel and some of them tried to help me but they were also not capable.  

I was one of the great supporter for this coin and @Merlin also knew this. But now i dont. And i offered so much good ideas the time and Merlin (one of the ULT team member) liked them.

And there is nothing wrong with that picture they shared (and it was private mesage that they dont have right to share public !) that i wanted back my coins if they can. Because i tried to collect them for so much efford. Most of them buying from exchange, some of mining and some signature campaing. I paid for a thing and could not use it. I lost of them just because the very bad MN guilde.

I hope no one will be scammed by a reason such a stupid guide. And they fix it. Thats all thank you all reading.
Saphire

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Well done, Saphire. You likely spreaded FUDs at the right time. How smart you are, you are so smart. However, I don't like you because you don't suit for Ultima project, which is specifically belong to generous users, who readily to give away, not try to collect more and  more like you.

Edited: several minutes ago, someone bought lots of Ultima in a row through direct buy-orders. Amazing! good movements for Ultima.

I never want to spreaded FUDs. I only wanted to seek my rights and prevent other new people get scammed.
Maybe Ultima prohect is good maybe it is scam i dont know no body knows at the moment it is a new coin. But it seemed to me a good project and i wanted to invest it and i did. Bu all my money and investment are gone.
Why because of a very bad MN Guide.
They say here only me couldn't follow the guide. But this is lie. So much ppl in their discord channel needs help for setting up MN. And most of them complain about it. You can search in their discord channel's MaterNote Support history.
UltimaMMP (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:00:29 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 03:12:01 PM by UltimaMMP

I never want to spreaded FUDs. I only wanted to seek my rights and prevent other new people get scammed.
Maybe Ultima prohect is good maybe it is scam i dont know no body knows at the moment it is a new coin. But it seemed to me a good project and i wanted to invest it and i did. Bu all my money and investment are gone.
Why because of a very bad MN Guide.
They say here only me couldn't follow the guide. But this is lie. So much ppl in their discord channel needs help for setting up MN. And most of them complain about it. You can search in their discord channel's MaterNote Support history.

Unfortunately for you that is not true. We have received a very positive feedback on our guides and are improving them when necessary.
Most users are independently following the guides and setup their MNs succesfuly. It's OK to seek help (that's what MN support channel is for), and both our devs and community are actively helping users there.

There are some good ppl in their discord channel and some of them tried to help me but they were also not capable.  

The fact that neither the guides, nor our Devs, nor the "good ppl" on our channel could help you explains a lot.

ULTIMA                     Bitcointalk     Ⓤ     Discord     Ⓤ     Twitter     Ⓤ     Whitepaper

☰  Ultima Skills Trade Platform demo is available under this link!  ☰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: