Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1726 times)
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
Merited by edgar (1)

I decided to sell my Bitcoin Cash and buy Bitcoin and some other altcoins for it. The most safest option would be to hold both coins but I didn't really think if there is any chance for Bitcoin Cash to become as big as Bitcoin. Bitcoin transaction fees are as low as for Bitcoin Cash. There is no real reason to use it. Supporters of Bitcoin Cash have only one vision of their coin - increase the blocksize everytime transactions take too long to confirm. Bitcoin has implemented SegWit which is slowly getting more popular and Lightning Network which is a good solution for microtransactions.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

I'm not into stocks but there are traders who are using that investment for the plan of their kids. I don't have children as of now but if I'm the one to choose, I'll choose both bitcoin and real estate. I have investment with real estates so I know how good the potential of having this investment. And for bitcoin, I also have trust that one day it will grow and will have the highest digital asset. Why you did not include gold, silver and other precious metals that can be of good interest too?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Hello all! You know it's not necessary to keep all your assets in something one! Make three or forth parts of your assets!
If I was on your place then
1. Cryptocurrency 30%
2. Real Estate 30%
3. Land 30%
4. Other 10%
But I have my own position and opinion! I will not allow my children will be alike vegetable and live on parents money! If they want something lets do it without the parents help!

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I think I will do investment in bitcoin because I can invest in any amount and I can add more bitcoin in every time I want. but if somehow I can have a big profit, then I will do real estate investment because I see from time to time, this type of investment is increasing too and if I can hold for at least a year, I am sure I can double my money. but I don't want to buy stocks because this is too risky and dangerous for me and it is better to have an investment in bitcoin for me.

Absolutely right, its all your best options at least you have made the best for your children for there future saving. This investment company that i really like it. This kind of strategy i really want to invest more because this is passively income generating. Except stock market is hard to analyzed in future years were business is concerned.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

This is a good idea. I think it would be great if our children inherited the bitcoin from us. I think the value of it will increase in the future. I will save bitcoin for our children.

kkkkkl3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

I suggest you invest in Bitcoin for your kids because we don't even know what will happen to Bitcoin in the future. If my mom bought me Bitcoin that year, I might be a millionaire now.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:32:13 AM

For now on i have a cash that i kept/saving on a big piggy bank, I will use this money if he starts studying. I'm also holding bitcoin for long term investment for his future and for his baby sister.
All my efforts are just for them because I love them more than myself. I know God and Cryptocurrency will help me to fulfill all my dreams/wishes for them.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

3 is better than 1, so i will invest to all of them for the future of my childrens and family. I will separate my money to bitcoin, stocks and real estate investment. If something bad happen to bitcoin? i still have real estate investment and stocks and vice versa. Dont put all eggs in one basket.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Do your own due diligence, but I'd say diversification is key for long-term stability. Why not invest in all three options above, or a combination of bitcoin and cash? Or bitcoin, cash, and gold or silver?

I don't think you need to put all eggs in one basket.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Do your own due diligence, but I'd say diversification is key for long-term stability. Why not invest in all three options above, or a combination of bitcoin and cash? Or bitcoin, cash, and gold or silver?

I don't think you need to put all eggs in one basket.
Diversification is what keeps a man secured! You need to have fingers in many things, like that you are protecting yourself if any of investments went wrong cause any reason. Bitcoin, cash, silver, gold, stocks, real estates, cars, or any new technology or starting business. Eggs should be on many places, some of them visible, hide some of your eggs, some put far away from others, and only like that you are protected from anything bad that can happen, cause you always have spare ones.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

To keep your savings in bitcoin has some risks. But I still tend to believe that bitcoin in the future will have a high price. I think that part of their savings should be left in bitcoins .And the rest of the money can be invested in real estate .This is a profitable investment and remains always relevant.IT scgd you can sell or szovati to rent.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

investing treasure in bitcoin just as we guess something uncertain. but there's nothing wrong if we invest some of our money in bitcoin. but more importantly if we already have real investment and cash...because if we at any time need money suddenly, we can take our cash money...
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:16 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Even though I'm fond of Bitcoin and cryptos and I think it's a great investment, but it might be risky, they're volatile and may be banned, the money can be also stolen. The safest long-term investment for me is real estate. The stocks aren't that safe, as they can be deteriorated in value.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

All of the variants are very good. If you care about your children and their future, work much now, trade and earn Bitcoins. Real estate is also the greatest variant - kids (when they grow) should have their own apartment or a house.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Gold will rise in price by 10%, the real estate can be burned, and bitcoin is sold on kopecks
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Just like investing, it is good to diversify the saving for your children in few financial instruments. Personally I think saving in Bitcoin, real estate and fiat are good combination.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If you are a cryptocurrency fan then you will consider including crypto into your own list but for those people who do have still huge trust with traditional investment then they would really go after with stocks and real estates since they do already see on how these investments are good specially for long term or for future.If i do have the money to be allocated then i will put these into 3 things without any doubts.I can risk for the sake of the future of my kids.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

It's really hard to tell now because we don't know what might happen in the future, like investing in crypto we don't know if after decades if it's still exists. Also in stocks we're not really sure because they can deteriorated in value. But for now, i think the safest long term investment is real estate.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I know that if we saved and hold the bitcoins in our wallet, there is a big possibility that we can make a profit out of it, but the thing is, bitcoin cannot be used in all transactions because as you can see there are only limited stores, establishments and schools that accept bitcoin as a payment. However, I will choose cash because it is sure that the value of it will never drop and can get anytime once there is an emergency case.
Ozan9

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

It is not a logical job for our children to leave bitcoin because it may lose value in the future it makes more sense to buy gold or property instead. They will never loose value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: