Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1726 times)
joesorrell

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:49 PM

Saving for children is a longterm concept. You should always mix things up. Some cash, real estate, bitcoin and crypto as well. We do not know what can turn a good investment.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Yeah you are right , here I myself is saving bitcoin for my children  Because her I know very well that how much I can save as a small amount of money that will be much helpful for me to take myself out of tension in the incoming future with increased price .
Here with bitcoin I am.saving small amount of the cash , so that not only I can face the problem of the single thing ( like to have bitcoin may result into big profit and cash can be result into no use , so to have both of them is better in my opinion ) .
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

right now im saving some bitcoin form my children because this is my way to earn that's why i choose bitcoin. But if ever my bitcoin will be grow so much than i will exchange it into fiat then i will invest it in a reputable company of stock market.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Well to me the greatest assert you can ever leave for your kids is leaving them some bitcoins. People will talk about investing in banks with cash. How much interest can they gain from that? Imagine buying bitcoin and keeping them in separate wallets for your kids and they grow up to see bitcoin increased by 500%. That will be great start up for them.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

This question is really hard, because of we do not know the future of crypto. We may hold coins for kids and one day it can cost so much that it is going to be enough to become rich as for kids as for ourselves (parents). But what if all coins will turn to zero? The risk has place to be, especially if you are investing in bitcoin, but not just collecting it through some work. I would better collect Euro for my kids, but not cryptos; to me it is more sure.
Yep, I also find it a tough question. We all know that cryptocurrency brings us many risks, you can own a big asset in this market now but you can have nothing in another days. What’s more, I can say for sure that nobody can predict about crypto future, whether it will be more develop or disappear in the future, it’s really dangerous for you to keep your coins for your children. I think that if you wanna save for your children, you’d better exchange into cash. You can hold cash instead of holding coin. In anyway, you shouldn’t hold you coin to save for your children, it doesn’t have any assurance.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

When it comes to saving for my children's future I would go into bitcoin ,
I think it is more profitable to save in bitcoin rather than holding it in the bank.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

Select the investments for your child who certainly has a great future that is home. the shares will not forever have value so it will not fit. If you have to think bitcoin also how the future of the bitcoin, could have been promising but could also be making a loss. bitcoin is very volatile and even exceed the stock if the bitcoin can still persist maybe you will be lucky could get huge profits for your son.

romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:16 AM

I would go with Bitcoin investment for about 50 percent and the other half for real estate. In every investment we have to face risk. We can tell the future, how ever if we can go this way, we have a full potential of earning than losing.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

I prefer real estate for my children future savings. Crypto does not have any future gurantee.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

in my opinion, the safest if we have it all, bitcoin or stock or something else. so we have a backup if one of our assets is decreasing in price. and we can expand the business network.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

This is very hard to for now, choosing bitcoin for saving my childrens future. I believe that real estate is goo right now. As a parent i purchase house and lots since this is a very good investment. For stocks and botcoin i have some profits and investments but minimal only.
Tubagus86

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

I would go with Bitcoin investment for about 50 percent and the other half for real estate. In every investment we have to face risk. We can tell the future, how ever if we can go this way, we have a full potential of earning than losing.
I agree with this opinion, at least if we save 50% in bitcoin investment, we will benefit from the growth of bitcoin in the future. Whereas if the greatest risk occurs, we still have 50% more in real estate investment that is more stable. Good idea.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

Both, but more cash now, and BTC for the farther future. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Bitcoin is a long term process. I think its safe for our upcoming next generation. If the value of bitcoin will grow up then its much better to keep my bitcoin for my children and not to rely on cash.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

when your planning ,saving for your kids then fiat money is a no no as devaluation will reduce the value of that holding over time , what is required is a carefully planned mix to include all three suggested methods as bitcoins and real estates will appreciate in value over time , whereas fiat money is on its way out , it is however smart to keep a minimal percentage in fiat because at this point its the most liquid of all three and as such you can think of it as emergency money.The think to remember is that you plan your portfolio with your goal in mind (children in this case) so given the nature of the goal you can seek to make investments that provide returns over a longer period of time.

Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

I think you should choose housing, because that's all that is certain and convincing. For a stock investment may be less sure because the stock is not always above, there are times it will fall. Similarly, bitcoin is not always worth high, we do not know the future of bitcoin, we are limited to guessing it. To be more certain I choose housing.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Bitcoin is a long term process. I think its safe for our upcoming next generation. If the value of bitcoin will grow up then its much better to keep my bitcoin for my children and not to rely on cash.
for now, I think to keep them in cash. well, after they grow up, i might teach how to work using bitcoin. well, we do not know what it will be like in the future. but cash probably will never change

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

I would say real estate. The only investment stable now is buying properties. Their value consistently rise as years pass by, it only depreciates if it's frequently get hit by natural calamity. Bitcoin is a good technology now but as we know technology keeps evolving and we don't know maybe few years from now there would be a better innovation that could beat bitcoin.
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

But my question is where is the healing of your investments? Let's think that the truth is in the crypto maybe we'll start all before making some decisions especially when investing in what is appropriate and good for our famil's dream. If the trend is not going to lost and a good way to invest in crypto aside from just another plan in the future. So much of what we can earn from investing in crypto today and that's probably one of those facts.
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Real Estate is the safest, but the longest term as well as the largest capital required to start. Stocks is less riskier than crypto, but crypto has higher returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: