Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1728 times)
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

this is a difficult question for me to answer, because I have not decided something I will leave for my children.
but to be honest, maybe I want to leave the real thing for my kids, like the garden, the land or some other wealth, then I will equip my son with the knowledge of bitcoin, I hope they will work themselves from scratch in bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
bnmh23

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

If let me choose, I will choose to put property. Stocks and bitcoins are not stable. We don't know what the future holds. It's a gamble. I don't want to gamble. Real estate prices are now generally rising, and their prices are relatively stable.

In any case, Bitcoin is the world's first and most successful blockchain application to date. If you have the ability, you can save some for your child.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

for me if  i will choose to save between cash or bitcoin for my children , i will choose bitcoin rather than money, because as time goes by, the bitcoin price is still increasing compare to money, bitcoin price is going bigger and bigger time after time.
dhoon5

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

I would be more inclined to save cash for children because the Bitcoin market is not stable. This is a venture investment, and cash will be more secure.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

for an asset and for the future of my child or my family have already put some of my possessions into the bitcoin I do for the sake of the children and the family because I believe bitcoin is a good and good place to put some of our possessions because bitcoin will continue to run and will grow for the long term
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

this is a difficult question for me to answer, because I have not decided something I will leave for my children.
but to be honest, maybe I want to leave the real thing for my kids, like the garden, the land or some other wealth, then I will equip my son with the knowledge of bitcoin, I hope they will work themselves from scratch in bitcoin.

I think it is not too difficult because you can try to invest your money in something from now to prepare your children because your children are the most important things in your life. and maybe if you got something from the cryptocurrency, you can try to save from small part in every week or every month in the separate wallet and you do this for a long time. but you can try the other things like buying something for your another investment besides investing in cryptocurrency so when your children grow up, you have something to give to your children.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

This is a hard question, but for me since I am doing Bitcoin today I prefer to enter trading and at the same time I will save money in the bank so that if in trading I will not succeed I'll still have money to save for my children. For me, it is better to have a plan B always.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

This is a hard question, but for me since I am doing Bitcoin today I prefer to enter trading and at the same time I will save money in the bank so that if in trading I will not succeed I'll still have money to save for my children. For me, it is better to have a plan B always.
Real state is a good investment for my childrens future because in real state the value is stable and grows even hold for a long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

we can do it from now and in the event that we can't utilize a major sum, at that point we could in any case utilize a little add up to begin sparing bitcoin for our kids. the fate of our youngsters is imperative and we have to plan from the present moment and I figure we can do this since we need to give the best things for our kids. other than that, if our youngsters grow up, we can likewise show them to take after our adventure to business related bitcoin so they can likewise have another approach to profit and they can begin to profit as we did.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

we can do it from now and on the off chance that we can't utilize a major sum, at that point we could even now utilize a little add up to begin sparing bitcoin for our youngsters. the eventual fate of our kids is imperative and we have to get ready from the present moment and I figure we can do this since we need to give the best things for our kids. other than that, if our kids grow up, we can likewise show them to take after our voyage to business related bitcoin so they can likewise have another approach to profit and they can begin to profit as we did.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

If you leave your kid cash, all they'll have is cash.
If you leave your kid bitcoin, you know they'll get a Lambo.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

You can do those different mode of savings for your kids just invest in bitcoin of what you can afford to lose its a matter of taking a risk but make sure you'll not put your eggs in one basket we may not know what will happen in the future so better to have other secured savings for them so that you'll not regret later since market is not always stable.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Real estate. Its value will just grow over time. You have the assurance that it won't lose its value and you just have to make sure that it's not prone to hazardous events.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

All things we need for the future has all risks that we need to surpass.Savings for the future of my children is what we want as a parent.I think we are sure in real state or stock because those has always a proof and every year even in a little amount of capital we are sure that we can get a lot of profit there.I am not telling that we dont need to trust bitcoin but though the price was volatile its always flactuates.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

If I choosing me I will save my 50 percent of my money to my future son and daughter and the 50 percent for the investment for the crypto because even it risky they have high chances that I earn more money if I imvest to crypto but it depends to the coin.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

If I choosing me I will save my 50 percent of my money to my future son and daughter and the 50 percent for the investment for the crypto because even it risky they have high chances that I earn more money if I imvest to crypto but it depends to the coin.
I would save both things, if given the chance, one thing is for sure I will save as much as I can whether it is for cash or bticoin, but I prefer both too, I want to have bitcoin more than I could but I wanted to have cash too that I can use with our daily expenses.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

I might save them cash. well, they can produce their own bitcoin when they grow up, and I will lead them. I think they need more cash when they are not so interested in bitcoin. well, but i will also save bitcoin, maybe i can share with them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

At First, it's better to inverse in bitcoin and then Real estate .Finally the stocks. Apart from stocks ,you will get more profit in bitcoin. If you had save some bitcoin for your children, they can buy a property from the profit. It's essential to buy a property for your children. If you brought a bitcoin, they can buy a house with that bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

At First, it's better to inverse in bitcoin and then Real estate .Finally the stocks. Apart from stocks ,you will get more profit in bitcoin. If you had save some bitcoin for your children, they can buy a property from the profit. It's essential to buy a property for your children. If you brought a bitcoin, they can buy a house with that bitcoin.

Saving is a good action taken towards children first of all. It can be either crypto or fiat.  But compared to profits,  I would suggest you go half with crypto and half with cash as cryto's values can go up and down anytime.  Earn as much as crypto you can and save exchanging half into fiat's and the rest as crypto.  No harm in it.  Be safe though.  Who knows,  crypto can become the ruler of currencies and will enrich you with more savings.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

That'll be a an interesting plan for your future kids. If i am to save something for them, i will save both because saving money is in the bank or at your home's vault is a safe investment for its value never swing down. A thousand dollars will always have a closer value to that after a couple of years. As to bitcoin, i will be saving on it too because even though its risky for value fluctuation, a thousand dollar worth of bitcoin can be double or tripled after a couple of years.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: