Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving for your Children Bitcoin vs Cash?  (Read 1728 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

I prefer real state and bitcoin investment.
Real state because I want to have a properties that I can pass to my children when they grow up, its a good investment although a bit pricey to start with. Then bitcoin because I believe in this crypto, it has potential to grow and there is more room for development. This might be risky but if you believe btc will go to the moon then you have to be firm in your decision and be prepared for the outcome.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Like every parents want to leave something for children for their future.

Which investment is safe?

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

we do not know about our future but everyone want to make his future secure and happy. As we know that in investing in bitcoin is to much risky. Nobody's know about the crypto's future .
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Real estate without any problems in it seems like the best thing to leave for children because what will happen to the stock or bitcoin in the future is completely unpredictable. As it is the matter of family no one would like to leave behind something for there children in a doubt that maybe the thing might benefit him and by real estate they get assured that they have left behind something economically valuable for their children rather than HOPING in last times that would the left stock or bitcoin will be of any use in the future.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

If I choosing me I will save my 50 percent of my money to my future son and daughter and the 50 percent for the investment for the crypto because even it risky they have high chances that I earn more money if I imvest to crypto but it depends to the coin.

If we want to save our bitcoin for future purpose we have to think and expect for high prices. What will happen if the price of bitcoin goes down. That's why I give prefer to CASH for my kids.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

we do not know about our future but everyone want to make his future secure and happy. As we know that in investing in bitcoin is to much risky. Nobody's know about the crypto's future .

this is why we need to prepare our future from now on and we can invest in many things. and bitcoin still the best investment that we can do although the price now is too volatile, it will give much profit for us in the long-term. but if you want to invest in other things, then you can try it but make sure that you know what investment that will work well for you and you need to know the details before you place your money in that programs.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Though bitcoin is very promising but I have not dared put any money or cash into bitcoin, this is because the bitcoin volatility is still so high that I'm afraid someday the bitcoin price is below $ 100 even zero.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:40 PM

Though bitcoin is very promising but I have not dared put any money or cash into bitcoin, this is because the bitcoin volatility is still so high that I'm afraid someday the bitcoin price is below $ 100 even zero.
if the singer himself ever falls below $ 100, then I'll definitely buy a few coins to just lay them. But for today to give even 8000 dollars for 1 Bitcoin it is risky.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

In fact, it is a yes to all the options, so we cannot rule anyone out. Bitcoin, stocks and real estate are all good and the best is to always spread the risk, isn't it ? Not just for the kids, but even for yourself.

We do not know what happens in the future and how things may enfold, and even as optimistic as we are with bitcoin, stocks or real estate, some policies may come up that could affect any of them, so for me, it is to spread it out for them and then even find out more things you can add up in terms of investment. The best investment anyway is to give them the best in education and health.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

I would choose bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because even though its price is volatile, there is a high chance that it would have much more value and interest than what the banks can offer. Besides that, even if banks can offer more security in the savings because of insurance, keeping the coins secure by storing it in hardware wallet and storing the keys somewhere safe is like an insurance as well.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

saving money in bitcoin is better than saving money in banknotes because with digital money like bitcoin security is guaranteed because the key used to open only you who know it is not just that by storing in the form of bitcoin then you can also benefit from bitcoin price increase so save as much bitcoin as you can.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:37:07 AM

I will save both, 60% bitcoin and 40% cash at a local bank. In order not to happen things that are not in want then i prefer to save both. So when my child needs money i can withdraw from bitcoin or take it directly from my savings at the bank. I'm still hesitant to put my money fully in bitcoin, because the price is not stable so i choose to save in the two options.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

If I will choose to save money with cash to my daughter because I’m not sure that bitcoin will still survive until my child an adult later, while if with cash then no risk will losses could happen in bitcoin can suddenly plummeted
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

At First, it's better to inverse in bitcoin and then Real estate .Finally the stocks. Apart from stocks ,you will get more profit in bitcoin. If you had save some bitcoin for your children, they can buy a property from the profit. It's essential to buy a property for your children. If you brought a bitcoin, they can buy a house with that bitcoin.
Why not just invest in all and at least for the sake of not knowing anything the future holds, diversify for your kids. We may think one option is the best today, but we cannot say how that option is going to end up being tomorrow.

I still see bitcoin as the future anyway and by then when my kids are all grown, they would have been swimming in a lot of investments which they will just be gradually building on. That is what I foresee anyway. Once you are able to save for your kids, it is more like getting the future secured for them.

The truth about the whole thing is that bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large has been able to give us the avenue to easily save up for the future and with the way things are going and the level at which bitcoin could turn out, we may just have to see a lot playing out for most of them to build on once they are ready for that future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Investing on bitcoin for your children is not bad but, I prefer working towards both the Bitcoin and the Cash. I see great future ahead of the cryptocurrency community and it will be a big mistake and regret if my generation miss that opportunity of not meeting anything on ground so I need to invest on Bitcoin now and plan on my future with what am gaining here.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Well, for me it's both, in favor of cryptocurrency and real estate, with an addition of none other than money. I think if the purpose is to leave something to your children, then it should be something that's standard in terms of value rather than something that could be either useless, in its worst scenario or useful at its best. Unfortunately, right now, Bitcoin fits that description because its value is so volatile, I think it can be a good thing to leave your children, if it will have a more standard valuation.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Investing on bitcoin for your children is not bad but, I prefer working towards both the Bitcoin and the Cash. I see great future ahead of the cryptocurrency community and it will be a big mistake and regret if my generation miss that opportunity of not meeting anything on ground so I need to invest on Bitcoin now and plan on my future with what am gaining here.

I believe this has to be followed. If a parent has enough capability to give all which had been given as option, it is best to give all.
Why?
Because all parents look forward for what i best for their children.
Yes bitcoin is so good for future, and so does the cash or any other assets.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

Bitcoin?
Stocks?
Real Estate?

Personally, here are some of my thoughts about each aspect when it comes to saving for the future:

• Bitcoin - Many people consider bitcoin as the bread-and-butter of investing as its volatility makes it a perfect candidate for short/long-term investments. But due to some country prohibitions and world-wide law implementations, no one really knows what will happen to bitcoin. Not to mention, the lack of collateral and security makes this investment mechanism riskier compared to others but the returns are the largest compared to all.
  • Stocks - Stocks are essentially for long-term perspective wherein people may gain large amounts of profits given the right circumstances. There are a lot of factors that you need to consider, like choosing the RIGHT company to buy shares with, being patient when you see the prices decrease, etc. but stocks are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission wherein you have collateral and security over your investments.
  • Real Estate - The value of land increases overtime and this is the only the tangible investment compared to the others. The only hindrance about real estate mainly revolves around its depreciation value (if buildings, condominiums, houses).

Personally, you would want to diversify your investments by at least having a share of investment on each mechanism in order to fully maximise your profits. Focusing into one type of investment mechanism would only increase the risks of losing all in one-go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment what if you die and your children don't know bitcoin for sure it will become worthless. But for sure if you teach your children to bitcoin  and even you die today for sure your children can use your bitcoin. But if you save it to bank and your children become benefeciary and you die today they will get yout money and they can use but you need to tell them also.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment what if you die and your children don't know bitcoin for sure it will become worthless. But for sure if you teach your children to bitcoin  and even you die today for sure your children can use your bitcoin. But if you save it to bank and your children become benefeciary and you die today they will get yout money and they can use but you need to tell them also.
well, bitcoin is so good to be made as a savings for children in the future. but, right now I am trying to collect as much cash for them in the future. not all children want to earn money from bitcoin, so when they grow up, I might encourage them to love what they like best with cash.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

well, bitcoin is so good to be made as a savings for children in the future. but, right now I am trying to collect as much cash for them in the future. not all children want to earn money from bitcoin, so when they grow up, I might encourage them to love what they like best with cash.

and if we want to prepare our children's future, we need to collect and save more bitcoin to them or we can save more money so when they are ready to live in outside from us, they can use the money to start their life. I will teach them too to saving more money and not just teach them to save bitcoin for their life because no one knows what will happen in the future so we can only prepare from now and we can ready when the time is coming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: