Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: While you are panicking....  (Read 1223 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

You are right. If everyone panics and sells their bitcoin, then investors with large capital will get bitcoin at a cheap price.
Yes right, the price will never rising again. When I panicked then I would go to the beach or the mountain to calm down, as we know that today bitcoin prices are making many users panicked so they sell even in a losing condition, and this is sure to make things go awry, try to go to the beach or a mountain like me.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

Don't always be in panic when the price of bitcoin is declining because this is one reason why it contuously decreasing it's price because people are eager to sell their coins in low price.Stay calm and relax because bitcoin will recover soon.

celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:17 AM

We had over 40 million persons who really just heard about bitcoin growth and dived into it,  that's the issue we are facing presently , so many newbies that don't even have the understanding of how bitcoin work are in the system.  They are so moved by FUD  created by the media in other to cause panic,  which will lead them to dumping coin for low amount.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
Thats is so true. As many people are selling off just to leave with the fear that Bitcoin or crypto will collapse, others are also making it big and huge from the dumpers
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

Yeah right, I agree with you.
Panic sales will be profitable for Bitcoin buyers because the price is down, so this opportunity will be put to good use by the largest Bitcoin holders.
We recommend that when you decide to use Bitcoin do not easily panic in the face of Cryptocurrency market situation.
The common thing happens is the decline and rise in prices.
So save your Bitcoin well, and when you want to sell it, sell it when the price goes up.
It takes patience and calms in doing this business.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:46:49 PM

Don't always be in panic when the price of bitcoin is declining because this is one reason why it contuously decreasing it's price because people are eager to sell their coins in low price.Stay calm and relax because bitcoin will recover soon.

Yes i agree with you. As far as you can, don’t be in panic and get ancious about the bitcoin price. Bitcoin is volatile; it is unstable. This phenomena? It’s normal. As long as the bitcoin is marketable it has the ability to increase and i’m saying that Bitcoin has the potential that it will increase hundreds of folds.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

True, while others are in panic and sell their bitcoin, other investors who are many years already in crypto world are rejoicing for buying bitcoins in low price which is an additional for their investment because they knew it will rise bigger.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Yes, while you are  panicking , selling their bitcoin while the price is livery low, might a big lost of money for them. While it is a good timing for some investors to buy at the lower price to keep them or save them for themselves until the price is getting high, that will double their capital .Those who are willing to wait can have more bitcoin to invest. To buy more , will give you more profits in the future.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
kopicelleng

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

you are right, while many people panic and sell cheaply the big whales laugh and buy more when the price is cheap .. people panic lose a lot of money the whales will earn a lot of money in the future Cheesy
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

No panic here either, I try to make quick investments and hold for long periods, I even have periods where I avoid bitcointalk and most news all together.
Holding has been the key for me, so I keep doing that.

Same, I often avoid bitcoin talk and even news related to bitcoin everytime I'm holding. I want to stay firm regardless of the news so that I can focus on holding because we all know that bitcoins value change overtime either green or red overtime.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Yes, many beginner investors are panicking when bitcoins are falling in price. contrariwise, circumstances like this are used by big players to have more bitcoin. that's why the importance of understanding the market situation before plunging into the bitcoin world.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

Well, too much panic is bad for an individual might be holding bitcoin related or not. It would be much a good idea if we and those individuals won't pay a single attention to the news who just affect our mindset and control to our property. Just stay cool, and firm whenever theres a struggle just cope up with it, because bad things isn't always bad it would turn to be good someday.
diodora

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

That is actually the best time to buy for any experienced investor. Recently there was news on RBI banning bitcoins in India, prices dropped by 40-50 %. If someone invested at those levels he would have doubled in less than a week at current prices.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Yes, many beginner investors are panicking when bitcoins are falling in price. contrariwise, circumstances like this are used by big players to have more bitcoin. that's why the importance of understanding the market situation before plunging into the bitcoin world.
That's true while most are panicking the whales are enjoying the situation to buy more when they are selling. This should be clear in mind for those newbies and others in panick that market are unpredictable.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

I'm trying not to panic at the fall of bitcoin prices, I realize it's perfectly normal because basically the bitcoin prices are unstable, but I still believe the bitcoin value can definitely increase, and I still hold it and wait for it to rise even though the sense of panic weighs me.

barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

No, panic at all. I am waiting patiently for stable market like 2017. right now There is no point in panicking now because all the coin prices go up so its agodd sign for market.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

you are right, while many people panic and sell cheaply the big whales laugh and buy more when the price is cheap .. people panic lose a lot of money the whales will earn a lot of money in the future Cheesy
Yes, bitcoin is popular and will never drop below $ 1000, I'm sure the whales are preparing big bucks to buy all the bitcoins that are sold cheaply, by the end of the year they will pump up to $ 50k, so I hope to be patient to wait.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

When bitcoin down rise again. But we have to sure btc will be raise again  Smiley
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Its always advisable to hold on and trust on the crypto you invested in as much as possible, There is always a chance to make it big with crypto. especially with established coins such as ETH and BTC. the people who cashed and walked out because of fear and uncertainties are currently regretting as the Crypto market continues to recover
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Panic  happened when a large amount of coin investment is being withdrawn. Mostly those who are new in crypto are the one panicking. For a suddent fall people started to panic and attempted to sell in low price. Once the price drops those experienced investors buy back the coin and hodl those coins again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: