Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR  (Read 7982 times)
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

In other news, we received this today.. really good article..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/sub1x-could-this-be-your-ticket-to-riches-the-lowest-coin-supply-ever-or-23-741-sub1x-or-anonymity-with-zerocoin-protocol-or

Please take a look and share your thoughts. Good ones and Bad ones, both are very well welcome...  Grin Grin Grin
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandan2002

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

When they will release the new white paper?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

There is not any information saying they will release new white paper.

===

SUB1X happy to announce that SUB1X will be listed to Bisq exchange and the BlockNetDEX.

Decentralised exchanges are only going to become more prominent in the future, as the cryptocurrency space becomes more regulated and exchanges are pressurised to comply with KYC/AML regulation. DEXs provide a safe alternative for those who don't want their trades to be tracked by any institution or government entity.

SUB1X  expect to see more DEX exchange listings in the near future. Every little helps when it comes to maximising liquidity and providing alternative trading platforms to hedge against potential hacks from something more centralised like CryptoBridge.
aaroque2003

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
Merited by TheWatchers1456 (1)

Happy to tell you that is already out..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin... take a look if you can and please share your thoughts...
TheWatchers1456

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

The long anticipate
SUB1X Whitepaper
has been released!

Please pardon the quality of the images

I am a Billboard . . . For a price

But no one has found that price
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

one word, wow..
Vadyy

Activity: 9
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

daaaamn Shocked, a lot of nice ideas in that whitepage
by the way, is the Invite Bounty still ongoing?
Pieangel

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

I think the project will run smoothly with so good team work in this project, I think it will continue to improve.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

daaaamn Shocked, a lot of nice ideas in that whitepage
by the way, is the Invite Bounty still ongoing?
yes it still ongoing, you need to join the discord for info!
https://discord.gg/nZkaytR
aaroque2003

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

I think the project will run smoothly with so good team work in this project, I think it will continue to improve.

We had been doing and will continue doing the best we can to have the brightest future of all for all of our community members. Time will tell for sure, it is a really good time to jump on board and enjoy the ride with us..
Have a great day...  Grin Grin Grin
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

We had been doing and will continue doing the best we can to have the brightest future of all for all of our community members. Time will tell for sure, it is a really good time to jump on board and enjoy the ride with us..

Glad to hear that. Time will tell how well everything works out, but so far I can say it has been smooth sailing  Grin
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Glad to hear that. Time will tell how well everything works out, but so far I can say it has been smooth sailing  Grin
yea, i will also say that it has been smooth sailing, the volume is a little up now, so let the fomo kick in
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

The long anticipate
SUB1X Whitepaper
has been released!

Please pardon the quality of the images

hey guys this is wonderful I just opened up the bitcointalk thread and the first thing that I see is that the first draft of the white paper has been released. so tomorrow when my phone is recharged then I'm going to read the white paper and I suggest that everybody does so.  Grin

char0n

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:02:36 PM

I really like the style of the whitepaper. Nice and clean, not too much fancy stuff and over all just amazing  Grin
cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

The project is progressing well.
Two things i liked about this project is that devs are very active and everyone on the community is helpful.
Keep up the great work!
char0n

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

Can somebody explain to me what problem was faced with cryptobridge?
It is written under 2.2 in the white paper
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Can somebody explain to me what problem was faced with cryptobridge?
It is written under 2.2 in the white paper

Back in January the Cryptobridge client got FUBARed and as I understand it was staking the bitshares proxies that they were issuing to folks that made deposits. Because they were staking the proxies when they shouldn't have been due to a bug in their system they created appropriately 2000 more proxy sub1x then they were holding in their SUB1X master wallet. After creating these additional proxy sub1x they proceeded to distributed them improperly to accounts. A handful of those accounts received hundreds of additional coins that were not associated with coins on the SUB1X network. Then 2 or 3 of those accounts proceeded to dump these fake proxies into the buy book. This same thing happened to a few coins listed on Cryptobridge. The one that I remember for sure was JEW coin.

But I remember stories at the beginning of the year of people depositing BTC and LTC into CB and their balance would reflect 3 to 4 times more then they deposited.
Deposit 3 LTC
Balance would reflect 12 LTC
When these users withdrew the 12 LTC that was shown they would actually receive all 12 in their wallet.

Cryptobridge played this off as if there was a problem with the coin networks and extorted the project for BTC to resolve it but this was all a cover.

Still to this day I do not believe they have enough BTC and LTC to cover all of the proxy balances, but Cryptobridge wouldn't want you to know about that. Hence the rebranding.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:07:54 PM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh

Supply is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of coins at a very low price or less coins at a high price. If you own a percentage of the network the value you hold is the same if number of coins times price are equal for both networks.
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:19:50 AM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh

Supply is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of coins at a very low price or less coins at a high price. If you own a percentage of the network the value you hold is the same if number of coins times price are equal for both networks.

This may ease some of your concern about coin supply distribution.
http://explorer.sub1x.org/richlist
The top 100 wallets own 30.36% of the current supply.

Wallet Rank 15 holds the balance of the superblock for proposal #5
Wallet Rank 8 holds the balance of the superblocks created by the bounty program proposal #4

TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

Although I agree that supply is not the only factor, but to say that it "is irrelevant" is irresponsible in my honest opinion knowing that
\/
Supply + Demand = Opinion of Value

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: