Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR  (Read 7985 times)
TheWatchers1456

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:16:57 PM
Merited by aaroque2003 (1)

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.

I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh

Supply is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of coins at a very low price or less coins at a high price. If you own a percentage of the network the value you hold is the same if number of coins times price are equal for both networks.

This may ease some of your concern about coin supply distribution.
http://explorer.sub1x.org/richlist
The top 100 wallets own 30.36% of the current supply.

Wallet Rank 15 holds the balance of the superblock for proposal #5
Wallet Rank 8 holds the balance of the superblocks created by the bounty program proposal #4

I would never trust these distribution statistics as you never know whether one person has several wallets and still owns the majority of the supply even though your graphic might suggest otherwise. That's not only the case for your coin but for others as well.

That is very true. I can not tell for a fact that there is no one doing what you said above. There will be whales in every coin network including BTC, ETH, LTC & BCH. Does this mean that you do not hold any of these coin network assets?

What i can tell you is that the only wallets that are owned by the development team are the 2 that I listed. I have also personally requested that these coins be locked in their wallet inputs so that they do not effect the PoS rewards for the rest of the network. Due to operator error they have received a handful of staking rewards but they equate to less than .35 of a coin.

I am a Billboard . . . For a price

But no one has found that price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.

I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh

Supply is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a lot of coins at a very low price or less coins at a high price. If you own a percentage of the network the value you hold is the same if number of coins times price are equal for both networks.

Wallet Rank 8 holds the balance of the superblocks created by the bounty program proposal #4

I would never trust these distribution statistics as you never know whether one person has several wallets and still owns the majority of the supply even though your graphic might suggest otherwise. That's not only the case for your coin but for others as well.

That is very true. I can not tell for a fact that there is no one doing what you said above. There will be whales in every coin network including BTC, ETH, LTC & BCH. Does this mean that you do not hold any of these coin network assets?

What i can tell you is that the only wallets that are owned by the development team are the 2 that I listed. I have also personally requested that these coins be locked in their wallet inputs so that they do not effect the PoS rewards for the rest of the network. Due to operator error they have received a handful of staking rewards but they equate to less than .35 of a coin.

distribution is always a difficult topic. You cant know for sure who's the biggest holder or which wallets are connected, which is especially interesting when you have a project with masternodes like this one.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

I have, thank you

distribution is always a difficult topic. You cant know for sure who's the biggest holder or which wallets are connected, which is especially interesting when you have a project with masternodes like this one.
I agree with you 100%
When the SUB1X Portal launches we will have a better understanding of the coins distribution as one of the requirements will be an operating Masternode. It wont show us the full distributions but it will give us an idea of how many communities members hold the nodes.

Lambo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

Looking good. Best of luck
Raxien

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Interesting project good luck Smiley
shizigouhenmeng

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
I am very interested in your project and I want to participate in it
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:47:08 AM

I have joined your telegram. I would like to know if you have any reward project in progress.
There is a invite bounty, with allmost a full masternode in rewards, join discord for more info

https://discord.gg/eEcQg9E
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

easiest way to get started is with the invite bounty. Or you can just buy some sub1x on cb.
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUBIX_BRIDGE.BTC
price is nice now, so you can buy a nice masternode Smiley
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

easiest way to get started is with the invite bounty. Or you can just buy some sub1x on cb.

Of course all altcoins are declining these days, however the price for SUB1X on Crypto-Bridge is terribly low these days. Is there any specific reason for this price decline?

TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Of course all altcoins are declining these days, however the price for SUB1X on Crypto-Bridge is terribly low these days. Is there any specific reason for this price decline?

No, Just Capitulation. Some one the other day wanted to get out so badly they sold 119 for 0.0045 BTC.

The winner of that fire sale is a lucky bastard.

aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

With the state of the market, every altcoin has taken a huge hit. The price depreciation tends to be magnified the lower the market cap of the coin/project. In a multi year bear market, I think it's best to look at the bigger picture. The premium portal will be released in 9 -12 months, which will give SUB1X a viable and sound use case. This will help solidify the fundamentals of the project and keep investors for a much longer time period. Ignore the price over the short term and focus on the fundamentals of SUB1X over the next year or so. Surviving through the bear market is critical to the projects success long term. Besides, MN's are meant to be held over long time periods to produce a secondary passive income stream. No one should invest in a MN project with the intention of not holding for at least one quarter.

A purge is currently taking place where the majority of projects are being left to die mainly due to loss of interest from the lack of innovation and we are determined to ensure that SUB1X is part of the minority projects that do make it to the next bull run!
aaroque2003

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

No, Just Capitulation. Some one the other day wanted to get out so badly they sold 119 for 0.0045 BTC.

AND I HATE HIM/HER.. !!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy  Damn... such a luck... unbelievable.. can't stop thinking about that... LOL... Grin Cheesy
GGEZcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

one of my scam list,i'm out Wink Wink
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

What is the basis of this statement? This is one of the most viable projects with a strong team and an active community.
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

What is the basis of this statement? This is one of the most viable projects with a strong team and an active community.

I was wondering the same thing.

char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

AND I HATE HIM/HER.. !!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy  Damn... such a luck... unbelievable.. can't stop thinking about that... LOL... Grin Cheesy

oh wow, that is unbelievable Shocked Shocked
Skrue

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

Hey!
How to get reinvited to discord? Was kicked out due to returning to the server too many times.
TheWatchers1456

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Hey!
How to get reinvited to discord? Was kicked out due to returning to the server too many times.

https://discord.gg/cMryxsW if that doesnt work let me know your username.

aaroque2003

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

I would love to see the answer...... still people out there wanting to see Sub1x morphed into another Scam Coin/Project... feel sorry for them ..... can't complain, had bought decent amounts during this bloodbath season ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Skrue

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Hey!

https://discord.gg/cMryxsW if that doesnt work let me know your username.

Still not getting in there. My username is emilio#9936.

Thanks for helping out Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: