Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR  (Read 7985 times)
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 12:41:32 AM by MarcusMillstrom

WOW, INVITE BOUNTY LIVE, can i poste my invite link here?Huh??
hhehehe

yeah  Shocked you can win up to 5 coins

Yes an invite Bounty the thing that most people like to do because most people have a good social media presence so share the link on your social media or any Media that you can think of and invite people to the server on Discord.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

can anybody help me Huh with the master node plz

there are an installer
https://github.com/heymanator/sub1x/

if you have problem, check if you are synced
zsub1x-cli getinfo

if its stucked ( it did that for my 2 MN)
then
sudo systemctl stop sub1x
zsub1xd -daemon -reindex
and check if it sync correctly, it can take 30mn to sync
zsub1x-cli getinfo
and when it's fully synced
sudo systemctl start sub1x

and relaunch the MN from ur qt, you should receive your first reward after 24h

What an awesome post. Thank you for that.
If more people would post useful information like that in other threads, the cryptospace would be a much better place
Smiley
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:59:46 PM by aaroque2003

We are proud and happy to announce that an Invite Bounty is taking place on a monthly basis for our community. The Top 5 users will be rewarded with SUB1X coins. The Vici marketing team will ensure that the invite system is not exploited and the users referred are not bots/throwaway accounts.

The rewards will be:

1st place: 5 coins
2nd place: 3 coins
3rd place: 2 coins
4th place: 1 coin
5th place: 1 coin

Come and join our discord for more info.... Good Luck.. !!  Grin Grin Grin
https://discord.gg/GeFvCX7
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

We are proud and happy to announce that an Invite Bounty is taking place on a monthly basis for our community. The Top 5 users will be rewarded with SUB1X coins. The Vici marketing team will ensure that the invite system is not exploited and the users referred are not bots/throwaway accounts.

The rewards will be:

Come and join our discord for more info and good Luck.. !!
am on it, those coins i want!!
Blondoar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

how does it make money efficiently enough that all masternode owners make enough money so they decide not to sell their bags? Maybe i missed something but i really dont know

aaroque2003

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

how does it make money efficiently enough that all masternode owners make enough money so they decide not to sell their bags? Maybe i missed something but i really dont know

I think once we reach our previous levels of minimum 0.005 BTC per coin, it will make more sense to have the MNs working full time and so enjoy the rewards everyday, remember there are only like 500 coins for sale at the exchange atm.. what will happens once those coins are gone..Huh  Huh Grin
char0n

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

The rewards will be:

am on it too Smiley gotta get them coins
cryptoninjamaster

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:31:38 AM

this coin looks interesting, i am gonna definitely look into this and seriously consider this for my masternode investment.
randomalien

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:47:54 AM

The rewards will be:

char0n

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Will a new WP be released soon?
I'm eager to read up on this coin a little more Grin
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I think once we reach our previous levels of minimum 0.005 BTC per coin, it will make more sense to have the MNs working full time and so enjoy the rewards everyday, remember there are only like 500 coins for sale at the exchange atm.. what will happens once those coins are gone..Huh  Huh Grin

Hmm i understand that, but still i dont know why masternodes are Necessary in a project like this. Correct me if i’m wrong, but it just looks like a way to draw more investors in

Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

I think once we reach our previous levels of minimum 0.005 BTC per coin, it will make more sense to have the MNs working full time and so enjoy the rewards everyday, remember there are only like 500 coins for sale at the exchange atm.. what will happens once those coins are gone..Huh  Huh Grin

Hmm i understand that, but still i dont know why masternodes are Necessary in a project like this. Correct me if i’m wrong, but it just looks like a way to draw more investors in
The coins needs to come from somewhere, so its either mining, or masternodes, at this project its MN
check out the invite bounty, its 5 coins for first place, and the person that wins, can stake for a month, or two, then he got a free masternode

MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

I think once we reach our previous levels of minimum 0.005 BTC per coin, it will make more sense to have the MNs working full time and so enjoy the rewards everyday, remember there are only like 500 coins for sale at the exchange atm.. what will happens once those coins are gone..Huh  Huh Grin

The coins needs to come from somewhere, so its either mining, or masternodes, at this project its MN
check out the invite bounty, its 5 coins for first place, and the person that wins, can stake for a month, or two, then he got a free masternode

I totally agree with you about the fact that the coin need to come from somewhere and a masternode is the best way to mine inexpensively. You don't have to worry about electricity cost and or hardware. So with that in mind I think the scarcity of this coin will make it very clear that it is inevitable to rise to unforeseen highest and stay there. If you look at other coin that are this scares in supply some of them are worth more than a Bitcoin so anything is possible at this point.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

char0n

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 11:11:13 PM by char0n

Sub1X is up for voting on oodlebit.com  Grin

if you want you can sign up there, do so here  https://www.oodlebit.com/index.php

Signup, got to https://www.oodlebit.com/coinvoting.php and vote for sub1x.

together we can get the coin listed  Grin Grin
aaroque2003

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

Really nice to find out that SUB1X has been added to the community vote list on the Oodlebit exchange.
Head to https://www.oodlebit.com/ and create an account so that you can vote.
After creating an account you will be given the option on your dashboard called "Coin Voting".
Luckily will be a really good exchange, based in US and with all the necessary SEC guidelines up to date should be really interesting to watch it grow.
And Sub1x with our votes could be there since day one .... Grin Grin Grin Grin
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

I saw Sub1x on masternode.online with MN woth now at $110 and $5.5 per coin but the daily income is only at $0.5811.
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

I saw Sub1x on masternode.online with MN woth now at $110 and $5.5 per coin but the daily income is only at $0.5811.
Yepp its a good thing if you ask me, so the coin wont be inflated, if the coin gain alot value, as it should, then the rewards will be really nice, lets just say on coin get worth 0.05btc, then the profit will be amazing, i think the price will moon, when the new wp is out in two days, i got a sneak peak, and i know it will amaze everybody

So my advise is get in, while its still cheap
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Yepp its a good thing if you ask me, so the coin wont be inflated, if the coin gain alot value, as it should, then the rewards will be really nice, lets just say on coin get worth 0.05btc, then the profit will be amazing, i think the price will moon, when the new wp is out in two days, i got a sneak peak, and i know it will amaze everybody

So my advise is get in, while its still cheap
btw, look at this

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/sub1x-could-this-be-your-ticket-to-riches-the-lowest-coin-supply-ever-or-23-741-sub1x-or-anonymity-with-zerocoin-protocol-or
aaroque2003

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: