Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Have you ever thought about what mining is? Do you think mining is similar to what you just described? I think it's very similar, and in fact - it's mining, in which your phone is a farm
Hmm, very interesting idea! I agree with her, but only here the mining will not be manifested as the transfer of computing power to rent. Although, you can say so, yes. It's just a mining
Are you sure that this can generally be called mining? No matter how you like, this platform uses personal data for its work. If it were a question of mining, it would be necessary to take several devices and use them in everyday life to create statistics about the use
It all depends on the specific sample. In case you need data on geolocation, for example, in order to find out the average travel time for a particular user per day - your offer will not work!
You think so? And what a difference, what data is sent to customers. In the event that you are simply engaged in mining, you should not care how reliable information comes to customers
In this case, the quality of service will seriously drop. Data will need correction and mathematical sampling for abnormalities.
I think that if 5 devices, for example, would be in one place and give a similar signal, where the difference in distance is 0 meters, this result would be eliminated and the experience would not be paid for
There can be different algorithms according to their logic and implementation, I fully agree with this. The main thing is not to forget that in its work the application will spend the traffic
Even if the application will use Internet traffic, then what? Do you mean that any work should be rewarded? I agree, finance is primary, but not any business is worth its money!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

At last projects began to appear that really bring something new to the technology market. It's great!
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

At last projects began to appear that really bring something new to the technology market. It's great!
Well, what brings the new project to the market? Is machine learning a new technology? Obviously not, what innovation can they offer?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

Well, what brings the new project to the market? Is machine learning a new technology? Obviously not, what innovation can they offer?
Yes, here you are right, but machine learning is an incredibly complex and costly technology. Yes, of course, this is used by many large campaigns such as Google, Apple and others, but they are spending huge sums to post large data centers and start working on it.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:36:10 AM

Yes, here you are right, but machine learning is an incredibly complex and costly technology. Yes, of course, this is used by many large campaigns such as Google, Apple and others, but they are spending huge sums to post large data centers and start working on it.
Yes exactly. But what is the innovation offered by this project, can you explain to me?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

Yes exactly. But what is the innovation offered by this project, can you explain to me?
Well, at least what the team offers is on favorable and good terms. At least this can be called an excellent advantage.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Well, at least what the team offers is on favorable and good terms. At least this can be called an excellent advantage.
Maybe you will tell me more about this?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:42:49 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

I just see they have security about the confidentiality of our personal data
I am still looking for what they are prioritizing.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Project-middle level.Now is not the best time in the market to enter into projects of this kind. Perhaps, with the emergence of new information, the situation will change.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

And what can I tell you, the documentation of this project can tell you all the details. There everything is described in detail.
The team will propose different enterprises to use the machine learning capacities for their own purposes. This will be quite a cheap and profitable offer.
Silkcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

And what can I tell you, the documentation of this project can tell you all the details. There everything is described in detail.
The team will propose different enterprises to use the machine learning capacities for their own purposes. This will be quite a cheap and profitable offer.
So this is a solution of the b2b level? Or do ordinary users also take a direct part in this?
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
EccLipSe

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

So this is a solution of the b2b level? Or do ordinary users also take a direct part in this?
This is both a b2b and b2c solution. Companies and organizations are given the opportunity to buy machine-learning services, buy certain algorithms. Ordinary users can also use their computer power to earn tokens. This is a universal offer for both business and ordinary users.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: