Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

At last projects began to appear that really bring something new to the technology market. It's great!
Well, what brings the new project to the market? Is machine learning a new technology? Obviously not, what innovation can they offer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

At last projects began to appear that really bring something new to the technology market. It's great!
Well, what brings the new project to the market? Is machine learning a new technology? Obviously not, what innovation can they offer?
Yes, here you are right, but machine learning is an incredibly complex and costly technology. Yes, of course, this is used by many large campaigns such as Google, Apple and others, but they are spending huge sums to post large data centers and start working on it.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Hello. It is not too late to participate in the project? I did not have any money before.
Hey. Yes, it's certainly not too late. How long did you know about the project?
Two weeks ago. A friend told me about this.
I became interested in the opportunity to make a profit.
Do you think you will succeed? The project is not very simple.
Did you study the details well?
I had a lot of time to study the project. This is very promising. So I want to participate.
I agree with you. The project is growing rapidly and gaining popularity. I think the project has a future.
I hope that this is so. I'm going to invest a decent amount here. I would not want the project to go broke.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Yes, here you are right, but machine learning is an incredibly complex and costly technology. Yes, of course, this is used by many large campaigns such as Google, Apple and others, but they are spending huge sums to post large data centers and start working on it.
Yes exactly. But what is the innovation offered by this project, can you explain to me?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

Yes exactly. But what is the innovation offered by this project, can you explain to me?
Well, at least what the team offers is on favorable and good terms. At least this can be called an excellent advantage.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

Well, at least what the team offers is on favorable and good terms. At least this can be called an excellent advantage.
Maybe you will tell me more about this?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

And what can I tell you, the documentation of this project can tell you all the details. There everything is described in detail.
The team will propose different enterprises to use the machine learning capacities for their own purposes. This will be quite a cheap and profitable offer.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

And what can I tell you, the documentation of this project can tell you all the details. There everything is described in detail.
The team will propose different enterprises to use the machine learning capacities for their own purposes. This will be quite a cheap and profitable offer.
So this is a solution of the b2b level? Or do ordinary users also take a direct part in this?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

So this is a solution of the b2b level? Or do ordinary users also take a direct part in this?
This is both a b2b and b2c solution. Companies and organizations are given the opportunity to buy machine-learning services, buy certain algorithms. Ordinary users can also use their computer power to earn tokens. This is a universal offer for both business and ordinary users.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:14 PM

Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach?    Huh
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

Hello. It is not too late to participate in the project? I did not have any money before.
Hey. Yes, it's certainly not too late. How long did you know about the project?
Two weeks ago. A friend told me about this.
I became interested in the opportunity to make a profit.
Do you think you will succeed? The project is not very simple.
Did you study the details well?
I had a lot of time to study the project. This is very promising. So I want to participate.
I agree with you. The project is growing rapidly and gaining popularity. I think the project has a future.
I hope that this is so. I'm going to invest a decent amount here. I would not want the project to go broke.
A very bold decision. Shocked
Well, good luck with investing.
redlay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
redlay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.    Wink
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading whitepaper.    Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.   Undecided
redlay

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation.   Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
vvv8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me.  Smiley
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

Hey. Does anyone know who is the developer of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: