Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
In this falling market to start the project will be hard)
What falling market are you talking about ??))))) The platform will be in development for a year , the market will have time to rise and fall 10 times )
I think this crisis will be at least a year or more, so the question arises of investing in new tokens in the falling market.
Believe the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic , and changes its direction several times a year, you are talking about some prospects, although you do not understand the basics
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

DML aims to develop a decentralized protocol that connects potentially billions of smart devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets etc.) for machine learning algorithms to be run on the untapped privately owned data that are stored in each device. The protocol will run machine learning algorithms directly on the device without any data extraction to ensure data privacy protection and also better utilize the processing power of each device.
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

It is a pity that there are no free funds to invest in this platform , I sincerely believe in its success as soon as there is extra money I will definitely buy tokens of this project
I agree with you that such projects usually increase their capitalization very quickly. You can turn back and see how many projects in 2017 really shot, this project has good prospects
If you look at the overall situation of the cryptocurrency market, you can conclude that the prices so far are very deplorable. Many have now been transferred to fiat and are waiting for a push from the bottom. I do not think that someone in this period heavily invested . But I would despite this would still-would has acquired this token
What falling market are you talking about ??))))) The platform will be in development for a year , the market will have time to rise and fall 10 times )
I think this crisis will be at least a year or more, so the question arises of investing in new tokens in the falling market.
Believe the cryptocurrency market is very dynamic , and changes its direction several times a year, you are talking about some prospects, although you do not understand the basics
In any case, this does not negate the fact that the project is really cool and gives great hope. I believe that new algorithms and accelerated progress in machine learning will make the world a better place
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

In any case, this does not negate the fact that the project is really cool and gives great hope. I believe that new algorithms and accelerated progress in machine learning will make the world a better place
Getting power and personal data from the platform users ' devices is quite an interesting and innovative approach. I've never seen anything like it.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

I think no one disputes the uniqueness of the idea of ​​the project and has already been repeatedly mentioned in this thread. For now, this idea is the best, which is based on the technology of blockchain and associated with the crypto currency. And what do you think? Smiley

I agree, I've already mentioned the idea of ​​the project))) personally, I've long been waiting for the opening of a platform that would be based on blockchain technology, services would be paid tokens, and your services wouldn't differ from everyday
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

It will take at least 5-10 years for the project to start its work in full . I think that's the number of years necessary in order for the platform itself consisted of millions of viewers.
Seidr

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway
Fritz93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

It will take at least 5-10 years for the project to start its work in full . I think that's the number of years necessary in order for the platform itself consisted of millions of viewers.
It's gonna take a lot less time. Blockchain technologies are developing at a much faster pace than centralized systems. Every day there are more and more projects that are really able to change the world for the better and people start to notice it
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Pretty cool idea, I hope this project will survive to practical implementation. And the developers will not abandon the idea halfway

Yes this project have been the most trusted ICO's so far,  with a good team work so far so good just go through whitepaper for clearer understand and more about the project. I have never seen a project like this.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

It's gonna take a lot less time. Blockchain technologies are developing at a much faster pace than centralized systems. Every day there are more and more projects that are really able to change the world for the better and people start to notice it
But still I think at the beginning of the project will be not easy, judge for yourself when the platform is not enough capacity , and personal data about what productive work can be discussed?
Fritz93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

But still I think at the beginning of the project will be not easy, judge for yourself when the platform is not enough capacity , and personal data about what productive work can be discussed?
Look social network of the project, read third-party sources , go to the channel in the telegram and you will understand everything.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

Look social network of the project, read third-party sources , go to the channel in the telegram and you will understand everything.
The project has already got a considerable audience that can not but rejoice, it is a very good indicator for both enthusiasts and investors
Fritz93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

The project has already got a considerable audience that can not but rejoice, it is a very good indicator for both enthusiasts and investors
But some still continue to doubt that the platform will be unclaimed and unpopular.  When the project really starts to work then you will see how many people will take part in the development of machine learning.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

I am very impressed by the team of developers some of the leading programmers of this project worked with such well-known applications as Uber and took in their development an active participant.
Fritz93

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

I am very impressed by the team of developers some of the leading programmers of this project worked with such well-known applications as Uber and took in their development an active participant.
The development team is very decent and I have no doubt that they will finish the job
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

The development team is very decent and I have no doubt that they will finish the job
Many people are optimistic about this project and believe in its success.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: