Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6186 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:06 AM

Quite a non-standard project, I have not seen such a project where the capacity will be provided directly to the participants of the platform and they will be relatively small, more precisely if we compare them with traditional mining
Why not use unused power devices if possible?
the power that can be obtained from computers would be much more stable than the power received from the devices of users.
Do not forget the basic detail which is very important for this project. The fact that in addition to the power needs a large amount of personal data, the data must be diverse in content to the algorithm turned out more intelligent
The algorithms will be more complex and improved if they work with a large amount of data, in consequence the algorithm will be much more productive to show itself than its existing counterparts
I think it is because of this that this pltform will have advantages in this sphere of activity. Because the variability of learning the algorithm is simply huge
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Quite a non-standard project, I have not seen such a project where the capacity will be provided directly to the participants of the platform and they will be relatively small, more precisely if we compare them with traditional mining
the power that can be obtained from computers would be much more stable than the power received from the devices of users.
Do not forget the basic detail which is very important for this project. The fact that in addition to the power needs a large amount of personal data, the data must be diverse in content to the algorithm turned out more intelligent
The algorithms will be more complex and improved if they work with a large amount of data, in consequence the algorithm will be much more productive to show itself than its existing counterparts
I think it is because of this that this pltform will have advantages in this sphere of activity. Because the variability of learning the algorithm is simply huge
Indeed, the growth potential of this area is very large and has no boundaries
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

Indeed, the growth potential of this area is very large and has no boundaries
I would very much like to see the work of this platform in action. Is there really going to be a machine learning market ?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

The project has interested many people, it should not have any problems with the collection of funds for the ICO
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

The project has interested many people, it should not have any problems with the collection of funds for the ICO
The hype around the project is very big. Many ICO publications put high ratings to this project. And in general people are interested in machine learning
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

The hype around the project is very big. Many ICO publications put high ratings to this project. And in general people are interested in machine learning
The project will be useful for all participants from the developers of algorithms to users who will host the energy
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

The project will be useful for all participants from the developers of algorithms to users who will host the energy
The globalization of the machine learning system is necessary, sooner or later it will have to happen
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

The globalization of the machine learning system is necessary, sooner or later it will have to happen
It is clear why the project was forced to pay attention. After all, machine learning is a relatively young and rapidly developing industry
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

It is clear why the project was forced to pay attention. After all, machine learning is a relatively young and rapidly developing industry
I think investing in this project will be quite a profitable occupation. I see potential in this project in the long term
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

I think investing in this project will be quite a profitable occupation. I see potential in this project in the long term
The token of this platform has good chances to show us a good growth
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

The field of machine learning is need in the market and be the platform which will be able to obyedenite all the actors in this ecosystem in one place. I hope the idea of developers will see life
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

The field of machine learning is need in the market and be the platform which will be able to obyedenite all the actors in this ecosystem in one place. I hope the idea of developers will see life
In general, the project can become one of the successful ICO projects, not for fundraising but for its development and integration into real life
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

In general, the project can become one of the successful ICO projects, not for fundraising but for its development and integration into real life
Many projects collect large amounts but manage the collected funds properly in the end, the output is incomprehensible and raw project. About the team I can not say this many of them took part in really large projects which are now extremely popular
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Many projects collect large amounts but manage the collected funds properly in the end, the output is incomprehensible and raw project. About the team I can not say this many of them took part in really large projects which are now extremely popular
We will follow the development of the news and the development of the project. Let's hope that this project will become a global platform of machine learning that has no competitors
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

I am interested in the question of whether this platform will be able to compete in terms of capacity with modern centralized machine learning centers. The power potential of the platform is really huge , but it is not clear how many devices will be involved in the work
labil88

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

Another ICO. First look, mostly Asian Devs based out of Hong Kong. Where can anyone test or check out the DML Protocol Gen 0 (DML Algo Marketplace) Prototype? Said to be released last month?
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

hey guys, did you read the developers blogs that they put on the medium? This is a very interesting and informative feature
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

hey guys, did you read the developers blogs that they put on the medium? This is a very interesting and informative feature
Yes, I saw these blogs. This is the only place where I take the actual information about the project, because on this resource the team really lays out their thoughts
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

No, I've never heard of this resource. What is it? a live journal for development teams?
I would be very grateful if you would provide me with a link
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: