Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:36:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project
I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting
I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?
I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:15:25 PM

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Judging by the lively reaction, blogs began to appear on their page? Some time back there was empty. Did the project team start informing its participants
They always posted information in various information resources, so tell me that you did not read it, right?
Now it can be seen that a few days ago the developers took up this project and began to write a new article every day. Most likely it will. Look at how often the articles were published
I agree, there used to be 2-3 articles a month, with a fairly large interval .. But they wrote, and it was good

Is it too long to say that the article should be 2-3 articles in a month? I think it would be more easier and understandable if the team should only release less than that. It's already enough by then.
leptoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

By the way, how do the participants of the program get their money? that is, the financing goes directly from the customer, and as soon as the user sends one photo, he receives as much money as the customer gave, right?
It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
Kheg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:01 PM

It turns out so, only I realized that the payment is not for each photo, but for a block of photos from one device. Someone will send one, and someone will send twenty-one.
What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

Hi guys. I want to participate in this.
I have a few questions. Can anybody answer me?
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

What then is the problem to take a few photos and every time to re-enter the application and send one photo twenty times, for example. So you will earn more money
It seems ridiculous to me
I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
Kheg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

I think that developers just need to work on holes in algorithms, such as the one we found now. The application should not function in this way
What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

Hey. Let me try and help you.
What do you want to know about the project?
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

What can you offer? in this case, there is no need to do something new, as this is the concern of the project team.
Easy!
for example, pay for the density of content. In the event that the content really has a lot of weight for analysis in a specific area - pay the person more
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

First, tell me about the developers. I think this is the most important thing.
After all, everything depends on them.
Kheg

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Easy!
for example, pay for the density of content. In the event that the content really has a lot of weight for analysis in a specific area - pay the person more
I agree. It is necessary to implement a system of incentives for a particular area. That is, if a participant of the program has made a significant contribution to a particular direction, then he should be given interest
ray_saeed

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Will u provide the buyback program?
emontmon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

Easy!
I agree. It is necessary to implement a system of incentives for a particular area. That is, if a participant of the program has made a significant contribution to a particular direction, then he should be given interest
This is a standard loyalty program for regular customers. It's like a system of discounts, but on the contrary, the system of bonuses in the form of interest. Customers can even choose, for example, more authoritative participants to analyze their data
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

First, tell me about the developers. I think this is the most important thing.
After all, everything depends on them.
I do not know much about them. But it seems to me that they are professionals. If you believe the information on the site, they are from different countries and I do not understand how they manage to find a common language.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: