Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology  (Read 63859 times)
Nauticus_Support

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

I'm pleased to participate in this project and I advise everyone else. This company should become successful and prosperous.
[/quote]

As we say where I'm from, "From your lips to God's ears!" Wink Thank you for your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

Hi Nauticus_Support, when finished your ICO? Are you know what investors don't like when prolong ICO?

Hi there and thanks for your question!

Our main sale ended on May 18th and our Bonus Sale runs from May 19th until July 18th.

This takes us *almost* up to the launch of the exchange, as the development of the exchange is scheduled to be complete on July 31st. Then after a period of intense security stress-testing, it will launch in mid-August.

After the incredible experience our leadership team had on their recent World Tour and the amount of excitement our project generated, plus the number of strategic partnerships we signed, our CEO and COO felt it was best to capitalize on the momentum they had generated and announce a *Bonus Sale* to accomplish two very important goals: 1) attract as many new users to the exchange as possible (as users bring VOLUME and volume is super important for an exchange's success) and 2) to reward our incredible community of early backers, by matching their original bonuses from the main ICO in the bonus round.

So far, this bonus sale as been a resounding success, as early backers are thrilled with the bonus-matching idea and we're signing on registered users for our high-speed exchange at an incredible pace!

The exchange will launch in mid-August (as planned), whether or not the Bonus Sale took place. Allowing for a bonus sale that takes us almost up to launch gives us an opportunity to keep the momentum going to ensure this project is a resounding success for our entire community.

We're glad you're a part of it! Smiley 

in other words this project already has a great partner and can make this project a success? I am interested in the phrase that the team cares about volume trade and community. this is a very thing expected by the investors. can not wait to see the progress of this project later.

Hi there and thanks for the follow up comment! Yes, we already have partnerships in place that are going to help propel our project forward by leaps and bounds.

Read this article for full partnership details: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

Hope everyone enjoys this Update from Nauticus, COO, Jonathan Chang!

Watch update here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXYqdUr94Xo
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Update on PayPal integration!

PayPal integration issue has been FIXED.

Some members of our community members have already tried and have been able to use it successfully. Those who wanted to use PayPal may use it now.

Please feel free to contact us at support@nauticus.io, if you have any issues.

Thank you all for your patience!

Time to buy more Nauticus coins! 😊👍
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

When did the bonus sale start? i need to get me some Nauticus coins  Wink
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

When did the bonus sale start? i need to get me some Nauticus coins  Wink

Bonus sale started on May 19th Smiley

You can read the full announcement and get all our bonus sale details here: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

AUSTRAC registers Nauticus Exchange

The Australian Government regulator, AUSTRAC, this week confirmed our registration as a Digital Currency Exchange, provider number DCE100571701-001.

We are also registered with AUSTRAC as an Independent Remittance Dealer, and have been for some time.
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Community and website grows!

Google Analytics shows that traffic to our website grew more than 140 percent between April and May.

The total number of registered users is now 458,000 and is closing in fast on half a million!
ford543

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Hey! I want to ask: how much money do you have so far? the counter on the website is the same amount since days
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Hey! I want to ask: how much money do you have so far? the counter on the website is the same amount since days

I'm literally watching the counter change and update before my very eyes while typing this.

In fact, I've watched it update every single day this week, so I'm wondering if you might need to clear your browser's cache or try a different browser. Seems to be working just fine on my end.

But to answer your question, at this very moment in time, the counter is at exactly: $15,302,436.

Hope this helps and thanks so much for being a part of our active and growing community! Smiley
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Hello
Thanks for having me, both my brother and I are invested in your ico and we're excited for the upcoming listings

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:55:14 AM by Seryvolk

I support this project, I think it is really reliable,and it has a future.Nauticus has a gorgeous bounty and referral system, so I decided to participate in it.
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Hello
Thanks for having me, both my brother and I are invested in your ico and we're excited for the upcoming listings

Hey there and we're so grateful to have you and your brother as contributors and active community members!! Thanks so much! We're working 24/7/365 to earn your trust and we couldn't do it without you!
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

The very fact of having a project on such a topic tells us that cryptocurrencies are part of our life and therefore there is a need for the exchange of Fiat currencies.Many mentors were assigned to the project, which gives us hope that the project will be successful not only as a collection of declared funds, but also fulfill its idea in full.

Thanks so much for your vocal support!! We appreciate it and it keeps us motivated to keep going and reach for the stars!!
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

I support a really reliable project with great prospects.Also in the project elegant bounty and referral system and now the project is at the ico stage, which means that you can already buy coins at a very reasonable price and earn with the project helping it to develop because the project is really unique.

Hi there and thanks for your comments!! Totally humbled by all the community support!! Smiley
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley

Hi there and thanks so much for your question! It's a great one!

The main purpose upon launching our ICO was to raise enough funds to launch the first pillar of our ecosystem (the crypto exchange) as you rightly pointed out. The soft cap that we set ($8M) was to allow for the accomplishment of that goal. Thankfully, as of today, we have raised almost $15.2M (effectively, almost doubling our soft cap) and equalling the amount Binance raised in its ICO last year.

This is excellent news as it allows us, not only to launch our high-speed exchange as planned by mid-August, however, it also gives us a head-start towards the launch of our green blockchain mining center next year as well.

In fact, the funds raised during the ICO and those raised during our leadership team's recent World Tour give us such a head-start, that our CEO, Bryan NG, was quoted in a recent article on our Medium blog, as saying, "“We have raised more than $4 million during our whirlwind world tour but, more importantly, we have forged new partnerships that could advance the project by an entire year.”

(Read full article here: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f)

So, from our perspective we are doing exceedingly well meeting our targets.

Additionally, as outlined on page 18-19 of our whitepaper (found here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf, our *very conservative* gross revenue projection for year 1 is $48.03 million, with a net profit (after tax) of $19 million.

This will put us in a strong position to open the green blockchain mining center without requiring additional ICOs.

Should this change, we will obviously inform all users. But at present, due to our current fundraise, no plans for additional ICOs exist. Hope this helps clarify! Smiley

Thanks for the answer, very helpful for me.. Now i can see the bright future of this project, and hoping i can see that soon! i will keep support Nauticus Project for now, next week, next month, next year, and so on!  Wink
Keyla_Networks13

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Why now if want to participate in ICO must use KYC? this process take a long time and difficult to get verification.
On the other hand, I am afraid the user data will be used for fraud activity in the future. More better i buy this token after listed on exchange
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:55:17 PM

I see Nauticus have long term planning and the first planing is developing Nauticus Exchange (2018) and launched on the middle of this year right? after that, the second planing is developing Blockchain Mining Center (2019), so my question is, what happen if the fund raised not enough for developing Blockchain Minning Center? You will launch ICO again or how? Thanks  Smiley

Hi there and thanks so much for your question! It's a great one!

The main purpose upon launching our ICO was to raise enough funds to launch the first pillar of our ecosystem (the crypto exchange) as you rightly pointed out. The soft cap that we set ($8M) was to allow for the accomplishment of that goal. Thankfully, as of today, we have raised almost $15.2M (effectively, almost doubling our soft cap) and equalling the amount Binance raised in its ICO last year.

This is excellent news as it allows us, not only to launch our high-speed exchange as planned by mid-August, however, it also gives us a head-start towards the launch of our green blockchain mining center next year as well.

In fact, the funds raised during the ICO and those raised during our leadership team's recent World Tour give us such a head-start, that our CEO, Bryan NG, was quoted in a recent article on our Medium blog, as saying, "“We have raised more than $4 million during our whirlwind world tour but, more importantly, we have forged new partnerships that could advance the project by an entire year.”

(Read full article here: https://medium.com/nauticus-blockchain/nauticus-announces-bonus-sale-426827fc411f)

So, from our perspective we are doing exceedingly well meeting our targets.

Additionally, as outlined on page 18-19 of our whitepaper (found here: https://cdn.nauticus.io/NauticusWhitepaperOfficial.pdf, our *very conservative* gross revenue projection for year 1 is $48.03 million, with a net profit (after tax) of $19 million.

This will put us in a strong position to open the green blockchain mining center without requiring additional ICOs.

Should this change, we will obviously inform all users. But at present, due to our current fundraise, no plans for additional ICOs exist. Hope this helps clarify! Smiley

Thanks for the answer, very helpful for me.. Now i can see the bright future of this project, and hoping i can see that soon! i will keep support Nauticus Project for now, next week, next month, next year, and so on!  Wink

You're welcome! No problem!! Very happy to help clarify any questions that come up Smiley
Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

Why now if want to participate in ICO must use KYC? this process take a long time and difficult to get verification.
On the other hand, I am afraid the user data will be used for fraud activity in the future. More better i buy this token after listed on exchange

Seems there is a misunderstanding...

There is no KYC required to participate in our ICO. You may participate without any KYC requirements whatsoever.

However, as per the requirements of our AUSTRAC-administered Digital Currency Exchange and Remittance registrations, KYC is required to use our exchange or send tokens from our digital exchange wallet to another wallet.

We will shortly release a KYC section into our ICO contributor dashboard for users who have registered during our ICO, so that they can complete their exchange KYC requirements PRIOR to the launch of our exchange.

This means ICO participants will be the first that are KYC-verified and able to use our exchange.

Hope this clarifies things for you Smiley

Nauticus_Support

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:44:22 PM

Did you know? Nauticus is giving away as much as 41% of the team’s coins to charity!

https://twitter.com/nauticusen/status/1000345806736588800

#NauticusGivesBack
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: