Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

i think it may be possible. But  it depends on many factors such as regulations, market, trend, trust and a bit of luck
These are speculations no one can gives us a guaranteed that crypto market could hit to that amount. Absolutely right, depends still on that factors that price may sudden increase this year. Whatever can be the outcomes hopefully we can get benefits on this.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

anything can happen in the crypto market but we will see it all if bitcoin and altcoin are in the positive trend and will give a huge turnover of money and that is where there are many investors coming in to crypto
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

every one can speculate about bitcoin price. this can only be another hype. no one can give accurate number of price since then. I don't think fraud news about bitcoin won't come anymore and that affects the markets a lot, people will still be in panic. $50k is hard to reach.
sornaakter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

I think we will easily see the crypto currency market cap surpassing 1 trillion this year. I mean it already peaked at over 800m with the run up with all of these bitcoin forks, a drop and consolidation is very healthy for the long term growth. We are now able to start the steady climb upwards and once the blockchain technology actually starts getting adopted it will only grow at a much faster rate than we are used too. Long story short, good things are on the horizon!
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

I think you should write with thousands of separators so that the viewer will be more visible. I can not read what your market capitalization is predicting, because my eyes are closed, I can not focus on counting the number of 0s you have written so long.
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

It's possible given we were at 800billion in January.  I think a target of 800billion by Jan is more realistic but we are in crypto and nothing is absolute
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

The total market cap of cryptocurrencies now is $356-B so we are already on it's 30% so there's 70% to fulfill to reach that $1-T market cap of crypto's. After the positive result of this G20 summit then it will definitely reflect to cryptocurrencies removing the threat and doubt from potential investors and as well as to businesses will surely make it happen.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

I am believe on that prediction. Cryptocurrency market already growing very fast and no wonder if cryptomarket cap will reaching $1 trillions on this years. Beside bitcoin, altcoin can increase overall market cap because many investor looking on altcoin too
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Put some reference on that and I will believe you. Cryptocurrency market is struggling for now, and there was almost hundred billion drop in the market cap last year. For now we are in complete recovery phase and unless and until investors dont put back their investment back into crypto then we may not just reach the highest market cap that was ever recorded last year. For now I would like to think that we will just reach half trillion this year and no more than that. As longs there are no whales putting money into the market I am sure that we not gonna see bitcoin home coming. That is the fact and not any kind of speculation.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Put some reference on that and I will believe you. Cryptocurrency market is struggling for now, and there was almost hundred billion drop in the market cap last year. For now we are in complete recovery phase and unless and until investors dont put back their investment back into crypto then we may not just reach the highest market cap that was ever recorded last year. For now I would like to think that we will just reach half trillion this year and no more than that. As longs there are no whales putting money into the market I am sure that we not gonna see bitcoin home coming. That is the fact and not any kind of speculation.
Speculations are just ways people can keep consoling themselves for a better future. Not like this cannot happen or will not happen eventually but the truth is that no one knows when it will as long as we cannot obviously see the future. From the way things are though, I do not expect us to see this huge level in this year, probably next year, but not this one. Whichever way, for long term, I remain bullish to the core.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Experts say a lot of things honestly and only 1 % of them comes to be true they even said how Bitcoins will cross 20k dollars by the end of March then they said it will increase in price after the tax week is over then after that.. they are just predicting without any solid proof .
I honestly don't think that we should completely ignore thins but rather we should be cautious while thinking about it as the only truth possible , because no one can predict cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

The total market cap of cryptocurrencies now is $356-B so we are already on it's 30% so there's 70% to fulfill to reach that $1-T market cap of crypto's.
It is actually achievable with the way things are going anyway. We are still way low compared to what the market cap may be in the future, nevertheless, we cannot say so much yet with how the market can still react in this year. We may have some slow movement which is normal but even if we do not get to see something like this in 2018, before 2020, I am sure it is something that is definitely realistic.

Yeah! Definitely! A lot of supporters already joining in crypto world FOMO.
Well, most people that usually join into FOMOs are those ones that wait for bull run before even thinking of joining and that is the main reason why they suffer it a lot. The market is obviously not going to be waiting for anyone however, but at the least, we should always know that in the long run, the market is going to grow hugely than it is now. With the way bitcoin is already being perceived all over the world, things are definitely changing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

I have already heard about that, so I think main point is to prepare myself to that rise, becouse I dont own many Bitcoins now
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

..with a lots of people getting interested with the blockchain tehnology,so many startups in this crytpotech,different kind of industries like hotels,healthcare,logistics,gaming,transportation etc. already joined the blochchain revolution,this kind of market projection is very possible..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

It is true that the cryptocurrency market has come a long way from where it was a year agao , and indeed it has become a multi million dollar industry over taking all stocks and becoming the fastest growing and the most profitable investment in history, but with ever growing popularity, this market is always being challenged by many factors and many problems that need to be resolved, like for example legalization which is in my opinion the obstacle that keeping it from skyrocketing to the top, because investors don't want to put their money into something that could be banned by governments at any time.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

I do not think that it can really reach for over a million but there is a huge chance for bitcoins to reach $50k dollar before the end of the year because it was more realistic more than reaching 1m dollar so keep on holding your coin.
Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

I trillion definitely, but we will see when it's going to happen. We can see some recovery now, but a lot to do until that goal.
2017 was huge in gains. In 2018 at least we can see a part of that gain.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

the price of the bitcoin continues to stabilize as it wraps up the economies of these countries. countries have opened war on bitcoin. I hope the hostility ends and we win.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

Experts say a lot of things honestly and only 1 % of them comes to be true they even said how Bitcoins will cross 20k dollars by the end of March then they said it will increase in price after the tax week is over then after that.. they are just predicting without any solid proof .
I honestly don't think that we should completely ignore thins but rather we should be cautious while thinking about it as the only truth possible , because no one can predict cryptocurrencies.
There aren't any experts here in market terms. People just try to compete with others in order to be the first who entered or the first who left the market. In most cases these experts only try to hype up their own investment.

I'm glad that throughout the last months the overall believe of people in these so called experts has fallen to the bottom, but we're not there yet. Experts also predicted the fall of Bitcoin years ago.

It just shows that the only thing here that matters, is the believe in Bitcoin's technical side, and as long as you don't focus too much on the market, which is somewhat of a separate division, everything will be all right.

Bitcoin's tech is the only reliable factor, the market with all its hype, fear, speculation, manipulation, isn't.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:43 PM

That actually was my point since the very beginning of this year, and I kept believing even during the 200 billion point.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: