Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

I don't think Bitcoin price will get to $50000 this year but it will hit $20000, that's certain following the rate it's soaring recently. However once in a while some bad news will try to bring it down, just like what is happening today because of MyEtherwallet DNS issues.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Now 30% has been achieved, while January marketcap has reached more than $ 500 billion, but I'm sure that $ 1 trillion marketcap will be recovered this year, we can see that bitcoin prices are showing up.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:19:37 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

I hope the market can reach that value. I think the popularity of the cryptocurrency world is rising continuously, and in my opinion, this is not a dream.
FsJsxy

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

If the global giants enter the crypto market, then capitalization can rise to $ 10 trillion. The main thing is that the government would not interfere with the legalization of bitcoin.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

I am believe on that prediction. Cryptocurrency market already growing very fast and no wonder if cryptomarket cap will reaching $1 trillions on this years. Beside bitcoin, altcoin can increase overall market cap because many investor looking on altcoin too
Actually, only time would tell and whatever would happen as it is, would surely depend on how things get to happen in the period of this few years. Surging to $50000 is not something I would expect much this year though, but really, who knows? We have seen how the market has behaved in the past but from the deep correction that we had, which no one is obviously sure if we are even done or not, one may say, chances of seeing that happening is really not that bright yet.

This year is actually a very long one and anything can still happen, however, it does not look like something we can get to see happen at all this year. A lot of fundamentals can change the situation of things pretty fast, but at the same time, looking at how the market would take some days before moving on, we may not get to see a bull run that would eventually lead to that this year.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

we actually hope this come to pass and most of us that have been hold some units of bitcoin will make what other people have some years back. 1 trillion market capitalization is a point of celebrition and we hope this will happen this year as this time last year no one no if it will get to $100,000,000,000
torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

I think there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will hit 1 trillion dollars by the end of the year. Where as of now we are at $587 Billion currencies and still dominating and almost half in the year. There's a possibility that we may hit $1 Trillion market by the end of the year.

Rashid6293603

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

If bitcoin reaches a price of $ 50,000, then the total capitalization of the entire crypto-currency market will be 1.5-2 trillion dollars. I do not think the price this year will be $ 50,000. Such a price is likely to be in 1 year
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

That's overly exaggerated and most probably could cause problems for BTC as governments will surely look into it more thoroughly now. Tax implications are also going to be higher. But it wouldn't be bad for those countries without regulations yet.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Well, it would be possible to come to that certain price soon but as of today's year it would be tough to reach that certainty of value into cryptocurrency market because few investors today have holding few bitcoins which they choose to diversify there coins into altcoins are promisingly increases in todays month.
viyumztf

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:18 AM

With more large institutions entering the password, I guess it's likely to overtake $1 Trillion by the end of this year, and more and more countries now pay more attention to bitcoin, so more investors may like bitcoin.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

i think it wont happen, because we can see know that bitcoin is very unstable now.

That is because you are looking at today. A $1 trillion market cap is definitely possible precisely because crypto is generally "unstable" or more accurately, volatile.

Further, just last year alone we almost reached the trillion level. This time around, people will have gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and more will join in to contribute to new all time highs. I'd recommend people to buy bitcoin or ethereum while they can.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Well, nobody can stop his predictions, and that would be great for all of us if that will happen, all we have to do now is do not stop buying bitcoin, try to have an investment as long as you have funds for it and who knows maybe this year or the next few years you became rich, but always be careful and think before making decisions.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

yes.it will be must .because slowly cryptocurrency market large and big.and i think it not a big meter it,s simple this year crypto market hit to $1 Trillion .and bitcoin price hit to $50000.wait and see it, very near. 

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

That is because you are looking at today. A $1 trillion market cap is definitely possible precisely because crypto is generally "unstable" or more accurately, volatile.

Bitcoin is volatile. However, it doesn't always move upwards. Got to realize that. Bitcoin isn't some magical investment scheme that will give you returns all the time, and have rallies after rallies after rallies. That's just not what bitcoin is about.

Further, just last year alone we almost reached the trillion level. This time around, people will have gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and more will join in to contribute to new all time highs.

That was last year. The bullish sentiment was extremely strong, and without doubt the markets were extremely overheated and buying out of their minds. We're currently still consolidating, and not even fully out of the bear market yet.

What you said about "gotten tired of calling crypto a bubble and join in" just didn't make any sense. If anything, the markets would have grown wary of such big pumps since they have now experienced a sizable pullback, and because of that, there will be a lot of profit takers if any major rallies, just like right now, were to initiate. And that will stay the case for at least this year, imo. Ultra-bullish activity like last year is unlikely, as is the tripling of bitcoin's price.

Smiley
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:31:37 AM

I'm sure that the development of cryptocurrency will continue to improve and I'm glad now that negative news about cryptocurrency continues to diminish as they seem to fail to make bitcoins back to zero.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Last January or 4 months ago marketcap cryptocurrencies reached $ 525 billion, unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin makes all the hopes disappear and we have to be patient to see the marketcap reach $ 1 trillion, but I'm sure the $ 1 trillion marketcap will soon be reached before November this year.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

Last January or 4 months ago marketcap cryptocurrencies reached $ 525 billion, unfortunately the negative news about bitcoin makes all the hopes disappear and we have to be patient to see the marketcap reach $ 1 trillion, but I'm sure the $ 1 trillion marketcap will soon be reached before November this year.

The only reason why negative news seems to be disappearing is because right now, we're in a pretty bullish state and are currently making a rally upwards to the $10k level. Obviously, the media will cover more positive news on bitcoin when there is a bull run, doesn't mean that the underlying issues of regulation that is sparking the actual FUD is going away.

News isn't the only thing that is going to make prices fall or rise, you have to understand that.

Again, let's get this straight. $1 trillion market cap would require bitcoin to more than double in price, and hit an all time high before the end of the year. Even though things are looking less grim now with the renewed bullish sentiment, it's fair to say that we're nowhere near the end of consolidation across the market yet.

Smiley
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

That is a very optimistic view of crypto currency. I dont doubt that it is growing strong since the vicious dip last February. But i doubt that BTC will reach 50000 USD. Last time it went just about 20000 USD last year. And that is an all time high. But i do think that it could amount to 20000 USD again by the end of the year. Either way, I'll still hold on to my coins.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

Yes it is possible because cryptocurrency is growing.It is only a speculation. Then if that will happened then many will be happy. But no one knows what will happened in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██