Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

this level seems to be real and it's not a limit. cryptocurrency market will grow further and reach several trillions dollars of total capitalization.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

The current virtual currency market has relatively stable levels of development such as Ethereum, but in that these currencies are still affected by Bitcoin, many investors are trying to invest in Bitcoin but the money This is quite risky.

In case, when all the coins and BTC will be constantly growing, it might happen. I suppose, the chances are very low but who knows? The cryptocurrency market is something that is always so unpredictable!

If positive sentiments continue to grow from the many people who are popular with their business and wealth, then there is no need to be skeptical to make predictions real, even today the government seems to want to start with a variety of active policy nets in every transaction and user revenue. very slow price movements look reasonable because there is still bad sentiment with unbalanced regulation, but by 2020 will make something more pragmatic that makes it more expensive than current prices.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

I am waiting these days with huge hope Smiley We need more volume than today at least!
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

The crypto currency market is one of the emerging market in this period .Among the the above currency bitcoin has the major role out of it because bitcoin is more popular in the market.Bitcoin market is volatile,decentralized one maintains the anonymity.Its all transaction are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.Bitcoin followed by the other alt coins are functioning very well in the market.There is much possibility to hit the above market to hit 1 trillion usd this year.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

The only thing that actually matters is that Bitcoin reaches a $1 trillion market cap, and this is just a matter of time.

The problem with altcoins is that their total supplies artificially inflate the total market cap, which is the exact reason Bitcoin's dominance is only going down. It's nothing more than a waste in my opinion.

Bitcoin can only lose with how many ICOs, forks and coins pop up. If this continues with its current pace, Bitcoin's  market cap dominance will sink below 10%, but I can gladly say that it doesn't change anything.

Altcoins and tokens can use their total supplies in their advantage as much as they want, but they can't artificially create actual usage and adoption. I hope noobs will realize that one day ~ market caps are the tool of the fool.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

It will happen, question is when? The cryptocurrency market is constantly increasing each and every year, yeah youre right. This speculations will bound to happen, the only thing that matters now is time. Since Bitcoin and alts are so unpredictable, specially Bitcoin, which is a high volatile currency, it could leap thousands of dollars in a range of 24 - 48 hours.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
voBits Exchange

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:44:50 AM

It will happen, question is when? The cryptocurrency market is constantly increasing each and every year, yeah youre right. This speculations will bound to happen, the only thing that matters now is time. Since Bitcoin and alts are so unpredictable, specially Bitcoin, which is a high volatile currency, it could leap thousands of dollars in a range of 24 - 48 hours.

we see more main stream coming into the  crypto ecosystem as this development is good.  However,more pressures on Exchange https://vobits.github.io/ to provide better grounds and good business friendly atmosphere.

The growth of this industry helps to foster strong bonds for everyone as viable projects from startups via ICO could not have been possible.
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

Expectation os good, over expectation always hurts Wink
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

Hopefully, it will be realized in the future.
I may argue, to realize the above expectations, crypto market capitalization should be able to reach $500 billion first, because it is a signal that crypto market can experience a recovery in the future and the current conditions to achieve the amount of market capitalization I mentioned above is very difficult because continue to be in the range of $350 billion - $480 billion.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:57 PM

That's a good prediction and a positive statements from experts to give hope to bitcoiners. But we must always look at the situation right now. It hardly reach 10,000$ mark yet 50,000$ is quite huge.
If you look back at last years price and when the rally started, the price was well below $1k and the rally took us to $20k which is an incredible growth in a short period of time, so anything is possible with bitcoin, we might have a hiccup at the value at the moment, but once the momentum is back the price could easily go to $50k, right now it looks impossible, even a price above $10k or at the current level was impossible to anticipate when the price was below thousand dollars.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:51:06 AM

It could go either ways. Right now the media are really talking shit about crypto to create sensationalistic articles, which will gain much attention. There's a lot of people out there who are annoyed and mad at us who made money from crypto, as they don't have the balls to invest themselves. So every time an article about the crypto bubble bursting is made, people are gonna click. This scares many potential investors, and holds back the markets a bit. However, if the institutional investors start to join in more and more that's not gonna matter too much.
In the media there is nothing but hypocrites just a few months ago most of the news that you could read about bitcoin were positive, and now to the price going down most of their news that you're going to get about bitcoin are going to be negative, remember they only care about getting clicks and getting views and if they have to exaggerate or even lie about bitcoin they're going to do it.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"

Do you have links of these prediction to see who are these experts that you are referring with? this is to see if they are really an experts on this field. I need to see the smallest sign of this surge claim before i will make myself to believe as the market performance is down again below $8,500 now from $9,800 mark and continue dipping. For me anyone can claim any price for Bitcoin value but without specific details on how will hit that $50,000 mark then for sure the person is just for publicity only.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

Yes. It seems to be real.  I am much more of a holder than a trader, I do have spare fiat for when the dips come. Even though I really don't trade often I tend to watch the space and look at CMC at least 10 times a day lol. I have stock shares that I literally look at once or twice a year as once again they are long term. My gut feel is long term it won't matter if you bought 2 weeks ago, today, tomorrow or next week if you are in it for the long run.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

lets see! What happens in the next few decades only. I hope of something positive.
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

That's a problem, for I am newbie and wamt to survive here, but cant afford to buy a ssingle btcs if it touches the margin.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Yes. It seems to be real.  I am much more of a holder than a trader, I do have spare fiat for when the dips come. Even though I really don't trade often I tend to watch the space and look at CMC at least 10 times a day lol. I have stock shares that I literally look at once or twice a year as once again they are long term. My gut feel is long term it won't matter if you bought 2 weeks ago, today, tomorrow or next week if you are in it for the long run.

I think its very possible since we are way below the $500M market capitalization and adding $500M is quite easy when big institutions start to accept cryptocurrency.Last year I am amazed how the market react and pump too much and it is possible to happened again this year.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

i think it wont happen, because we can see know that bitcoin is very unstable now.

I also do not think that we will see it this year. The market is very volatile, and Bitcoin plus the other altcoins are very flexible: up and down, and again the same.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

It will not come true, i believe that it might reach $30k dollar because it barely reach 20k but $50k amount is very impossible since the price of bitcoins is so expensive today and people does not have that huge amount in order to invest.

talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:31:10 PM

Whose expert do you mean? $ 1 trillion is a very high price ... btc's highest price now is $ 10,000. the difference is far enough. but we do not know how the price moves in this year. we all hope for the best. hopefully it can be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: