Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

if cryptocurrency market reach 1 trillion dollars then bitcoin price will touch 50000 dollars and etherum will touch 5000 dollars hopefully we will see the market cap by the end of next year
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
Something really significant should happen for BTC to hit $50,000.
I'm rather pessimistic about the nearest future of crypto, as there are too many bad news coming over the past months (too much regulation, hack attacks, etc.).
Still, we all should hope that bitcoin will not go below $5,000 - a point where investors could start panic selling..

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
I also hope cryptocrurrency will hit 1$ trillion. As we know, cryptocurrency are gradually being known and exposed to people and as people get familiarized with cryptocurrency the more they are willing to invest on it. So it is possible for cryptocurrency to hit 1$ trillion even if it is not this year.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market behavior is always hard to predict since the currencies values are very volatile but that does not stop people fromm entering the market and investing into cryptocurrency because they all understand that is a good way to make money.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

Friends, I will be very happy if the market reaches a $ 1 trillion capitalization. We were already at 830 + billion. But not everything is so simple. Pay attention to the trend movement. I would not be surprised if we see such a move all summer.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

With big financial firms bringing in institutional money in cryptocurrencies, we will see more investors coming along with them in future. This is likely bring billions of dollar to the market and will increase the demand. This will help in boosting the price up and will likely bring a bullish trend reversal. This will make people FOMO and hence, price might reach ATH. This way crossing $1 trillion marketcap isn't sounding like a big deal and is likely to happen this year.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:05:40 PM
Merited by dopecoindude (5)

I only see one correlation that could send the marketcap of crypto over one trillion by the end of the year. The Security Exchange Comission (SEC) rules in favour of ETFs so any institutional investor can invest in this market. Right now the few institutional investors have done the opposite of investing (liquidity flow into the market) Instead they were betting on falling prices of Bitcoin (Futures) which needs to change or we will see quite the oppososite from 1 Trillion Market Cap and rather further decline and pressure on the prices.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
scoin9

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very massive and would continue to grow for years to come, so getting to $1 trillion is something that would be reached and surpassed in the near future. It is not very easy to predict the exact growth of the market per year, but the market would still see a Bull run this year.
JostikSSS

Activity: 73
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

I think it is quite real and logical. The correction that we are seeing has been delayed for a long time and the trend should still change and go up. Based on their capitalization of the cryptocurrency market of $ 860 billion in January, there is every chance to break this record if we go up.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

The chances are very slim. I don't see that happening this year. $1 trillion? Are you kidding me? Don't forget the market is currently at about $3 billion.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

I think it is quite real and logical. The correction that we are seeing has been delayed for a long time and the trend should still change and go up. Based on their capitalization of the cryptocurrency market of $ 860 billion in January, there is every chance to break this record if we go up.

I don't think that the logical aspect you're talking about couldn't be achieved with bitcoin all alone. That price of $1 trillion was so expensive for bitcoin investors mate, and if you have to consider the factors of the corrections the markets struggles even reaching at $20k. Even million of per one btc, I don't think it will be achievable for now even though a bull run will take over.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Its going to take very long time because we have many good coins but mostly will going to disappear in future as happen in last few years as devs have some good money they not give good time and this project going to lost all so just bitcoin Ether and Neo these are going for very long time and these need some very long time for touching this magic figure of 1$ Trillion in a year
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:51 AM

if cryptocurrency market reach 1 trillion dollars then bitcoin price will touch 50000 dollars and etherum will touch 5000 dollars hopefully we will see the market cap by the end of next year
If massive adoption takes place, is it possible? currently the total marketcap of cryptocurrency close to $300k billion takes 3-fold
again to reach $1 trillion. its quite difficult to reach. perhaps the possibility will be very small. therefore there must be massive adoption
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

Currently total marketcap cryptocurrencies reach more than $ 290, with the largest capitalization of bitcoin reaching over 46%, but I'm sure that year-end marketcap will skyrocket to $ 1 trillion as price increases usually occur at the end of the year.

..........///....../////..........
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

Thou, the current market price those not seems encouraging at all but anything can happen in cryptocurrency market. So i bodly say it is possible but mind you if it can hit that price, then that moment is the best time to be alive
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

I think that is quite possible and an advantage for investors as well. I believe that the matket could still go more and more beyond all our expectations so we must always expect the best. As for me, there are still lots of things that would come our way so let's hope that the market would reach a better situation.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:33:19 AM

Possible it will happen but this year it will not easy to target that goal that cryptocurrency will be hit $1 trillion because of bitcoin critics and cons that will reflect to all.
Vlack

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

It's not going to happen this year. If it does it will take at least five years I think.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

It's not going to happen this year. If it does it will take at least five years I think.

I also don't think that its going to happen this year. But I won't take 5 years to reach it. Remember during crypto's peak we are at least 800 million to 900 million so its really possible. When the market started to bounce back again and bitcoin hits around $20K, I'm sure that 1 trillion will happen. Might take a year or two, when everything settles down and confidence is back on the market again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:47:03 AM

Not sure whether it will happen this year or not, the price has gone down so much for the past a few months. I think it may take some more time for the market to recover and people to regain faith in the cryptomarket world. Let's be patient and see how it goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: