Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

That would be 5 times of the current marketcap and looking at the market condition right now and the fact that there's only less than half year to do that it's almost impossible to achieve. The last bullrun didn't even manage to reach that high with all the hype in media etc and now that a lot of people got burned because of the crash it's really hard to bring new money to the market unless something really great happen.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

We must consider the fact that almost all of the people around the world heard bitcoin though not all of them really believe on it but still they heard about it. Making the value of bitcoin $1 Trillion this year would be so impossible because there are so many people that are waiting for that moment and when that time came through for sure they will all sell it.
patrickj

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

I imagine that is very conceivable and leverage for speculators too. I trust that the matket could in any case go increasingly past the entirety of our desires so we should dependably expect the best. With respect to me, there are still heaps of things that would come our direction so we should trust that the market would achieve a superior circumstance.
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

There are already rich and famous people who are joining crypto currency. So it is possible to hit that market cap. But maybe not for now, maybe it will attain after 3 or more years.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

If EFT on bitcoin will conmence this year it could possibly boost the market demand on bitcoin and altcoin price and demand will also follow. Huge development on cryptocurrency is needed to boos the market demand and to gather more potential investors on crypto.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

I imagine that is very conceivable and leverage for speculators too. I trust that the matket could in any case go increasingly past the entirety of our desires so we should dependably expect the best. With respect to me, there are still heaps of things that would come our direction so we should trust that the market would achieve a superior circumstance.
- I just believe in reality, what I've seen and what I've heard, the scenery I envision, maybe it's not as good as you or many people imagine, the cryptocurrency market is developing in the opposite direction, instead of going up, it continues to sink and we can see the capitalization of the market. This amount has a very far distance with a trillion dollars, even it has many unstable signs and wants to fall down, that can tell us that this year is not the age of the crypto market, it's a year of purge, turning things into history

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

It is very good news that I get the energy to work from hearing such news.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

That would be 5 times of the current marketcap and looking at the market condition right now and the fact that there's only less than half year to do that it's almost impossible to achieve. The last bullrun didn't even manage to reach that high with all the hype in media etc and now that a lot of people got burned because of the crash it's really hard to bring new money to the market unless something really great happen.

that is correct. It would be 5 times of the current marketcap and if you look at the red show we're dealing with situation looks bleak to make it to trillion dollars market cap within this year. I don't think it can't happen but it would be miracle if it happens this year. Where would the money come from?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

It may happen only if the ETF will approved. Otherwise I do not think the market could get that big.
It will not happen even if the ETF was approved, many people are putting a lot of faith in it and I do not really see why, yes that will bring more money but not necessarily this market is going to benefit that much, many institutional players are willing to get in bitcoin even without the ETF but right now they are buying slowly so they do not bring the price up that much and ruin their chances of buying cheap bitcoin.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

I think it will be higher than that. Because the market is recovering and there are strong signals from the community. This wave must be intense.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Generally speaking I even cannot imagine what should happen that this forecast will come true. I can suppose that in case of the crash on the stock market much of new investors will come on the crypto market buying bitcoin. I cannot negate this supposition because it is possible but the likelyhood is too low. Another possible scenario that one of rich countries will begin using crypto currencies very widely as an alternative to the national currency but it also seems unbelievable.
For my point of view I consider that it is evidently that there will be a new strong uptrend on the crypto market but such a trend will be during several next years and it is impossible to achieve 1 trillion market capitalization in this year but it is possible to achieve such a capitalization a bit later.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

I don't think we will make in in 2018 but I think there is a real possibility for things to get over 1 trillion in 2019.  Spring of 2019 is when I think ti will to the trillion  mark. 

Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

There is no possible cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year if they continued there business as a good profits and the projects are really success.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

Sometimes, people see it as a big deal when we see statements like bitcoin to 50K but I am one person who always believes that bitcoin can even surpass the said price predictions. When bitcoin was less than 1K, who ever thought it could get to 5K? Some of us have hope even if there is no hope.
Maybe. When Bitcoin is low in value, many investors have not had confidence in Bitcoin. As Bitcoin added value quickly, it was a good time for Bitcoin because many investors now recognize the strategic role of the future Cryptocurrency market, recognizing the value big of electronic money. And at the same time, many big investors have spent huge amounts of money on Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed. But the situation is different now. Everything is probably saturated. But we still hope for some mutation. At that time, Bitcoin prices will change again.

No. Now, the total market capitalization is close to 213 billion dollars. It will not grow in 5 times to reach a trillion. Maybe several years will be needed for it.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

I want it will be true very much. But unfortunately I don't believe in it. Personally I expect that the market falling will continue until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after SEC decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$, Bitcoin cash 150$ and so on. According to my knowledges in technical analysis I think that this downtrend will last till the middle of the next year. Only after that the market recovery slowly will start. I expect that fully recovery takes about 1 year and we will see new ATH of the market only in 2020.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:50:37 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!

These "experts" failed to predict the 20x spike in 2017. And now how can we trust them with their latest predictions? My expectations are more modest for this year and I will be happy if Bitcoin finishes above $10,000 per coin.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
That is probably not going to happen this year, the market cap is just above 200 billion dollars so the price of everything will need to go at least 5 times up in the last 4 months of the year and while we have seen this market doing weirder stuff than that at the same time something needs to cause that huge growth, and even if the ETF was approved, something that seems very unlikely to me, that is not going to be enough to cause such a huge bull run.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

$1 trillion,

Just enough to cover the US's annual interest payment on their debt soon.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

For that to be true the crypto space has to do a lot of work still. At this moment even this 200 billion market cap looks too much inflated as there is not much promising project out there with real use cases. So no doubt it can hit $1 trillion but it is not going to happen soon.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

I dont think it will reach 1 trillion$ this year, yes, a lot of ICO's are listing on market, but maximum cryptocurrency market will hit 350mln.$ i think, we need to pump bitcoin really well to 35-40k$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: