Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Market Could Hit $1 Trillion This Year  (Read 2641 times)
lonzoball0

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I think it won't happen. because you can see that the cryptocurrency is unstable at the moment. but if you are an optimistic person I think It may be possible, but not now. maybe at the future.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
Hopefully, it will come true!!!
We are in q4 right now and i think its impossible for this year but maybe in next year there is high chances for market to hit 1 trillion. Early 2019 will be really big for cryptocurrency cause etf would be approved in febuary .

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

"Cryptocurrency market could hit $1 trillion this year with bitcoin surging to $50,000, experts say"
We should not speculate that much because that is only speculations. As we all know that those speculations could be a false hope and that will hurts most when you fail after you are getting so sure that your speculations will come to reality. Let us watch over and observe and should not speculate that much.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

cryptocurrency market will definitely hit 1 trillion dollars may nt be this year but by 2020 by then we can expect good growth in all altcoins and cryptocurrency market will be next to other financial market
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

Fake news, I don’t know which expert said that or maybe you just came up with the news yourself just to deceive everyone else’ to think something else. People now come out to say trash, maybe whoever told you that had the feeling that this year is going to be the same as last year, they think that Bitcoin is like other things you see out there,. Nah.. Bitcoin is different and you can’t predict the stuff easily.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
It might possible if every country lift there ban against bitcoins and government accept it.It can touch 50,000$ if everything become fine but impossible for hitting 1 trillion dollars.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

This can only be good news for speculators and traders. For crypto adoption, blockchain, finance, this does not put cryptocurrency in the hands of everyday business. mfchains mf2x protocol for instant crypto to fiat conversions could change everything. Quite a few projects on this path...
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:48:20 PM

As I saw and observed the crypto market, how it rise and fall, how people see bitcoin, I guess it is not impossible to be saying what you said, it could even hit an even higher amount, but it may also not. It is also a great effect if the people are gonna be encouraged more and be educated about the whole crypto system, the more the people in the community, the better it is for the whole crypto system.

kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

I don't think that will happen this year because bitcoin is very unstable but if that will happen it was a great news.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

In my opinion, this is not a great year for cryptocurencies. You see all the prices go down, and all the people are afraid to invest more money in to cryptocurrencies. And also all the initial coin offerings have troubles to reach their softcap. So i personally dont belief that there will be a trillion in cryptocurrencies this year...
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

the cryptocurrency market is in a downtrend so we can't expect to hit one trillion very soon but in coming times we can expect cryptocurrency market may touch 1 trillion dollars in next bull run probably by next year with all positive signs
Yeah I agree with you mate, we all know that crypto can be the next big investment platform but for this year we had a series of bloodbath that hurts the entire cryptocurrency and this will suffer the value of each currency and this could be the reason that $1 trillion market is impossible to hit. Maybe in the coming years if the market returns into a bullish trend.
We should invest by watching the chart. Do not put your all money i suggest newbies not to invest by reading this topic.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Its impossible since i see market is to much dumping and day by day its decreasing its price. 1$ trillion price is to much i don't think market can even touch 50,000$ dollars or maybe 20,000$.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Right now the market cap of all the cryptocoins stand at less than $225 billion. The prices need to increase by more than 4x in order to attain a combined market cap of $1,000b. Under current circumstances, that looks very difficult.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

It might possible if every country lift there ban against bitcoins and government accept it.It can touch 50,000$ if everything become fine but impossible for hitting 1 trillion dollars.
I also wonder which expert said this. For me $15000 is enough till the end of this year and I am sure that everyone will put hands together with me. This is absolutely fake news and you should not share such fake and bullshit news in this forum. You should ask this expert how he predicted such a huge price for bitcoin and what would be the reasons for this huge bump in the price?
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

I am believe cryptocurrency market cap will reach trillion dollar in near future. Crypto market cap once reach $800billions dollar and after that fall to below $200billions dollar. Its just matter time because i think cryptomarket still undervalue

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

SEE  IT MAY BE

Now, the market cap is about 2 trillion. I do not think that something really serious can happen so it will fall up to a trillion. I am waiting for the bullish trend, and I am investing in the top-100 cryptocurrencies.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:26:27 PM

I'm still waiting for more upbeat movements in the market. We'll cross the bridge when we get there.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:54 AM

This can only be good news for speculators and traders. For crypto adoption, blockchain, finance, this does not put cryptocurrency in the hands of everyday business. mfchains mf2x protocol for instant crypto to fiat conversions could change everything. Quite a few projects on this path...
Are you serious or just wasting our time to read and answer your comments? I think you are joking because there are no chances for growth in the price especially in this year. $50000 is very big amount for bitcoin and there is very long way to go hit this limit. Today the price is about $6300 and there are just 3 more months to go in this year. Now I wonder how it would be possible.
VaryTime

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

That is just what expert predict about crypto market. I think the market is unpredictable, so there is nothing sure about it
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

As cryptocurrencies are more familiar, more capital will also flood into the relevant market!
The market for cryptocurrencies will rise to an amazing height in the future, and this is only a matter of time!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: