Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates Says Crypto Has Caused Deaths In A Fairly Direct Way  (Read 220 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

Yes,BTC will die
I believe BillGate

Until now I still do not believe that bitcoin will die !! because with the confidence that has been experienced so far by bitcoin, bitcoin can already show that he can stand and walk well until now.
even if the experts say that, the time is still not and will not happen. I believe bitcoin will actually strengthen in the middle of this year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

“I don’t think this is a good thing. The Governments ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs,” he typed, “so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way.”
Read more https://news.bitcoin.com/bill-gates-crypto-caused-deaths-fairly-direct-way/
It's very sad that the man who is the alleged pioneer in IT technologies denies the value of something with the potential to positively change the world! Is it possible that he feels threatened?

Yes, I think he might be feeling threatened but I don't know that reason behind his thinking and approach. Even I don't think it is right that the ability to find the money laundering, tax evasions and other terrorist activities are good and this needs to stop soon. Even this bitcoin transactions cannot be controlled by anyone whether the bitcoin transactions are done for the good cause or for the bad cause no one knows about it.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

I beg you. and the government, and ordinary people buying drugs, evaded taxes and laundered money, and before the rise of cryptocurrencies. It is possible that it is more convenient for swindlers to trade through bitcoin, but after all, ordinary people win a lot. I think cryptocurrency is a super invention for people.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:28 PM

“I don’t think this is a good thing. The Governments ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs,” he typed, “so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way.”
Read more https://news.bitcoin.com/bill-gates-crypto-caused-deaths-fairly-direct-way/
It's very sad that the man who is the alleged pioneer in IT technologies denies the value of something with the potential to positively change the world! Is it possible that he feels threatened?

He is not feeling any threatened here, he just showed his view upon crypto currencies nothing else. These days Bill is more associated with health care and human life due to which his focus from technology seems to be distracted. In his early ages, he brought PC and windows and these things have also infected users in different ways. So, he should understand that technology can be used in both positive and negative way but depends upon users how they use it.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

he does not like crypto, maybe he already feel comfortable with Google and with his great income, but this technology requires innovation, I think, one day google existence will not last long if he does not use crypto platform. while the world of crypto can give him a greater advantage.

maybe he needs a long time to aware of the great potential of the crypto world.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

I don't think this will affect the market condition, because the misuse of technology happens not only in Bitcoin alone, many other digital payments experience fraud report but not be concerned. He said that because he has business related to the Bank, he and his group would be disturbed if a technology that is block-chain Bitcoin can be accepted by all elements.
sornaakter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

It goes to show you that when people get old, most of them fail to keep up with new trends and even more they fail to understand the benefits of new technologies and innovations.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

And if we go by this logic, then every currency in the world has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. Because these deadly drugs can be bought using any currency not only bitcoin or virtual currencies.

he does not like crypto, maybe he already feel comfortable with Google and with his great income, but this technology requires innovation, I think, one day google existence will not last long if he does not use crypto platform. while the world of crypto can give him a greater advantage.

maybe he needs a long time to aware of the great potential of the crypto world.

Virtual is thew real trend, that is what all of us here have to agree with. And there are still many people who are not ready to accept this fact. They do not understand its value. No doubt they have their own points of criticism and we are ever ready to counter their arguments with our points.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

FIAT has killed millions, but Mr. Gates still likes it.  Roll Eyes
That is the exact phrase that is fitting here, i do not know whether he is aware of the working of bitcoin, if so he would not say that bitcoin transaction is anonymous and with the recent wake of the situation every exchanges comply with KYC and it is not possible to deal things anonymous if we are giving away our identity.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

i mean, we can purchase drugs by cash, too. OR MOSTLY?
priyanka624

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

well to be honest i do not really care what he says. he is using it as well as far as i know. however rich nad powerful he may be he is just one man running limited finances. i dont think that at this point someone would sacrifice a significant amount of money just to mess with some crypto guys? he is either in on it or acting jelly, either way, onions will be onions and thats what it is
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

BILL GATES is such a great personality and if he is feeling threatning with the introduction of bitcoin into the nation them there must be something because the founder of microsoft who has bring such a great development is not feeling that bitcoin will bring development then he could be right and again the reason remains the same that why countries dont wan t to introduce cryptocurrency in their nation is because of decentralisation and due to this thing some social defaulters use bitcoin for their personal interest like selling drugs,illegal weapons, money laundering because there is no governing body over bitcoin who can keep eye on all these activities.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Well we can nevwr really blame people to say things against bitcoin. The fact that it is anonymous and untracable makes it appealing to criminals, really. Its a good way to silentluly move their money from their crimes and not get noticed.  Thats why most countries who see the good in bitcoin or blockchain technology as a whole, instead of banning it, move to regulate it.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

maybe he could cause deaths

so many times have i seen pcs thrown out of tower blocks because windows has crashed or jammed up.......... I once saw a persons head get crushed and collapse like a rotten pumkin when a computer collided with his skull

you want to see suicidal despair - go watch youtube videos of people who have just used windows 8 for the first time after upgrading from 7......

one guy i heard twisted the cellophane wrapping of a windows 8 ultimate edition into a noose and took the easy way out

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

You need to think your source link as it's not linking to anything, but if he's indeed come out with this statement then I would be surprised unless it's been taken out of context. Every currency in the world has caused deaths in a direct way why would Bitcoin a currency be any different? 
This is the problem for those noob that only seeks for merits,they will Post everything they think is meritable even if they're supporting links is nonsense..youre right on this mate because every currency in the world can be use to make illegal activities then why throwing it to crypto as if this the only illegal currency
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:24 AM

Crypto is also a virus, and if the virus "can't print money," it is engraved on the head of the central bank governor. Of course, the safety performance of blockchain is worth using, but it must be used under control.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Crypto is also a virus, and if the virus "can't print money," it is engraved on the head of the central bank governor. Of course, the safety performance of blockchain is worth using, but it must be used under control.
That's right, I think Bill Gates's view is right. Investors and other traders are keen to protect the government. There are many who use the crypto market to scam a lot of money. So this is considered a very potential but risky market.
But to eliminate the possibility of fraud and loss of property, you must learn from experienced people. That will help you avoid many of the disadvantages and your future will become brighter.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

That’s exactly why we cannot start sellig our currencies now to prevent Soros and other people like him from accumulating too many bitcoins by himself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: