Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 985 times)
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

I'll just explain what cryptocurrency is and i will only say that this is from my effort doing such things like promoting the project, easy as that. I think they will understand that since cryptocurrency or bitcoin is very popular and can be seen in news today. I always mentioned to them that my rewards depends on what rank i have.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I usually say if I work online, which works to promote a good or coin from the company and if the project is successful then we will be paid and we can not be able to promote coin in vain because there are rules from his company
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

Bounty campaign is, as I understand it, the type of promotion for brand, product or company. Special actions aimed at increasing brand awareness among potential customers. These actions are divided into several types: active promotion in social networks (twitter, facebook, linkedin, reddit, etc.), on specialized media resources (blogs, forums, portals, etc.), in groups in popular instant messengers, the simple attraction of new customers through invites. This is enough to explain to everyone the essence of the bounty campaigns.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

In my family and friends i only tell that i am earning money from bitcoin crypto currency and online job. I do not make it hard for them to understand once i tell those bounty campaign and promoting an ICOs. They are not yet aware with the latest technology so it is still confusing to them.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

The struggle in explaining things that are foreign to other people is quite hard. Especially, if they are not into it... For me, the best way to explain bounty programs to them is by telling them how it works and why do I have to do such work that is related to it. Some people may be eager to know how you earn, so the best way is to give the curious person the materials/links that can help them understand.

Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Yes you're right, bounty is a way of promotion ICO's, and founders are paying us because we promote them.
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
Merited by Spontebob (2)

Bounty is the start of the ICO advertisement so they can gather investors and funds their ICO . Doing some work by advertising the ICO name and sharing it on social media and following the certain rules that has been given
yusupmr08

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

My experience in explaining bounty campaign to my friends by analogy someone has a product then how the product can be known by the public that is by promoting it through social media, youtube, articles and blogging, our job is to promote products to many people through these media.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

to  be honest i am new to bounties also,

in 2013/2014 i was holding 100 btc and sold them around 500 usd each, then i got angry and stopped crypto for some time and last 3 year i didnt use my account

3 motnhs ago i met a guy during a meeting and we chatted with him and he told me that there is signature bounties now and i can make good money

this is my 3 rd signature bounty and to be honest i someone would tell me that my by writing at btc talk i can make money,,,for sure i would not believe before
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

I find it very difficult to explain the system to them. I've tried using all examples I could use, but yet they are as skeptical as ever. Their notion is that any online activity, especially the cryptocurrency niche,  done to get some money is a scam. They are pretty much stuck to the traditional way of doing things.

lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Bounty campaign is helping the new coin on their promotion and advertising through various types of ways to help other members to see their ICO date sale.
There are a lot of ways to promote their ICO info:
Signature bounty campaign - by wearing their ICO information signature.
Social media bounty campaigns - Facebook, Twitter, telegram and other social communities.
Blog and YouTube - participants are making their own ICO information arrangement through blogs our YouTube video to promote ICO information.
And other types and ways of bounty campaigns.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

I find it very difficult to explain the system to them. I've tried using all examples I could use, but yet they are as skeptical as ever. Their notion is that any online activity, especially the cryptocurrency niche,  done to get some money is a scam. They are pretty much stuck to the traditional way of doing things.

When I try to explain it with my fellow friends, the more they are interested the more difficult to explain because you need to teach and guide them in order to get them participate into bounty campaigns.
You'll find it easy if your friends aren't interested in it.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

Good explanation this method could easily explain how the bounty hunting works,morelikey you got it right because most of the people doesnt know anything about cryptocurrencies that bounties are some kinda illegal activity or cybersex thing LOL,but the way you have explain it people will understand that easily.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

Personally, i think bounty campaign is the way for a project to marketing their project without costing any fees. So instead of , using some real money to do the marketing, they simply use their tokens (About 5~10%) for the marketing and they will save a huge money .
Every ICOs is a start up , so it means money is the big problem with them at the start.
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

A bounty is a possibility to get tokens for free without an investment. You are being offered to perform some actions to promote the product and then you get a reward. For example: to join the TG channel, to repost something on Twitter.

Bounty hunters are people who are constantly searching for such campaigns. They have a hope to become millionaires in the next 3-4 years by doing this Cheesy

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

I am trying to explain the bounty hunting is just promoting these new ICOs or coins that are trying to get investors for their project,we are just promoting these projects to the community but we arent doing somethig wrong like forcing them,because as a bounty hunter we arent connected to these projects so we wont know what will happen after the ICO.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

Yes you're right, bounty is a way of promotion ICO's, and founders are paying us because we promote them.

besides developers don't spend large amounts of money for traditional advertising that is quite expensive. from such promoting benefit both sides: bounty participants and ICOs.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Stimah22

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I call bounty campaign as ''Marketing'' to my friends and family who ask me what am I doing for a living, when they don't understand I now started explaining that... If you have a company and you want people to know what you do, that's mean u need someone who will do your advert on social media both oral, virtual and written. Doing this in cryptos world, it's called a bounty campaign.
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

I have everything much easier. I'm just saying that advertising a company in social networks and they pay me for it in dollars ...
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

I have everything much easier. I'm just saying that advertising a company in social networks and they pay me for it in dollars ...
it is simply being an advertisers through wearing their avatars/signature or sharing their updates, making feedback on them that will make grew their project in popularity and demand.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████