Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 995 times)
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

Great explanations,now a can easily explain what i am really doing,because my family has started to ask questions to where i got my thousands of dollars,they think that i am into hacking bank and credit card accounts not knowing i am only doing bounty campaign.I am going to use this explanation so that they wont be worried that i am doing shitty things to get a lot of money..

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

It is a job in marketing. You are advertising a product by placing a commercial sign in a place that is likely to be seen by people who are interested in the product.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

It is a job in marketing. You are advertising a product by placing a commercial sign in a place that is likely to be seen by people who are interested in the product.
That's right the job as I think it's fair but sometimes I'm wondering a lot of people who think such work is the same as gambling and anything related to bitcoin they think this offense is very pertinent and it's happening in my neighborhood
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Great wat to explain the bounty hunting,this is my main problem because my family started to think that i am doing shitty hacking in the internet that is why i am earning more than they earned,i dont really want to explain any further with the people that doesnt involved yet because it is a waste of time ,they will only think that you are doing illegal things.

lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Getting compensated in coin/token for helping them market their ICO. Btw here's one that I'm keeping my eye on in the near future, I believe in this project because they plan on making crypto mainstream: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
Very interesting comparison. I know what you mean Grin Especially often I hear such a question from friends and many simply do not understand what they are paying such money for. Everyone thinks that this is another Internet scam, which I just smugly smile at and just continue to work in this direction. Usually I cite Apple's stock as an example.

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

I am not good with explaining things so I don't usually answer everytime someone asks me what is a bounty campaign but if I did I'd probably say that bounty campaigns is working on a task where you can get free tokens which you can exchange paper money after a couple of months.
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I like the concept of your explanation. I remember when I joined the bitcointalk and learn things out with a help of my husband. He mentioned about bounty campaigns and signatures and my face is like er?I don't understand what you're saying..how can I do bounty and my husband can not explain it. What he did was showed me the topics and forums and said start reading this. It's quite boring at first because I really don't understand it. But later on as I was understanding what I am reading from forums and topics I learned little by little. But it takes lots of time and patience. If my husband  could have explained it to me that way, I could have understand it easily. 😀

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

for me i explain it to them in layman's term; that bounty campaign is like advertising some product (which is only starting), for them to have buyers and customers. rather than explaining them in a term that only investors in cryptos can understand.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Bounty campaign is promoting a project..at the end of the project campaign you paid granted..it is also use to earn token without investing your money.., it is easy for them to understand because we all know about advertising then explain next about cryptocurrency so they will have a little idea what the cryptocurrency is.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

Bounty campaign is their way to gather people  who will help them to promote their projects. It is a one way to earn coins withour investing. You will just do a simple task that the project will provide. These are signature campaigns, social media campaigns and translation. These are simple task where you will just share or post about the project. Maybe you should tell them straight to the point that signature campaign is just a way to promote the project. It wont hurt them because there is no money involved to join.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

nice explanation you got there mate. My way of explaining bounty campaign is this: it's like advertising a product through wearing a shirt with a picture of the product/service/company.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

i always says to ma fam that i work as a salesmen in online company, my work is to make people want to invest in this company. after the target of this company received, i got paid.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

When people ask me about what does Bounty Campaign mean, i just tell them in a simple way.
Let just say there is a company, a new company telling or asking people or media to promote their product to the  society. To make the product well known and have some kind of branding rate. And that company wiiling to pay those who help to advertise their product with the product itself.
so the company get their product promoted while selling the product too.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

My family and friends asked me the same question either. Like, what is bounty and why they will pay me? How's the project will benefit for it?. Then I told them. For example, you will put up a business. How people will know that you opened a company and what service the company offer? Ofcourse it requires marketing strategy. It's like your company hired me to go to a place where the are more people and distribute the flyers.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

In my opinion, it's easier to say straight out that you are advertising the creation of new types of crypto currency and help the company that creates it, in search of potential investors for their purchase. This seems to me to be straightforward, simple and intelligible.

greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

Basically bounty campaigns aim to promote a project on all paths. Depending on your abilities, you choose to promote a project in a certain way. I chose signature campaign.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Bounty campaigns is quite hard to explain if the person is first time to heard about it. Your going to promote a project through different ways.i preferred to join bounty by signature campaign .you will promote their projects for a month.You need to be sure that the project is not a scam and if that happen your not get paid.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:40 PM

the first time I told about the bounty campaign to my family, of course they are confused and do not believe, even always negative thoughts about what I do, so I prefer to keep silent

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

In the digital currency world there are many options to make money. bounty from one of these. bounty campaigns are important for both investors and companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: