Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 995 times)
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

A bounty campaign can be explain like a small story that I am an advisor to a company about the promotion of their project, by advertising and giving guide lines for their project and I get money against my work this way the total story is clear, do not hide any thing and explain every thing to your family and friends so that they also participate.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

My explanation about crypto currency is digital money.
We will receive this crypto currency in support of an ICO, It is rewards for when we provide information to other people who have seen our articles, posts, shared,.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

To my family, I explained that participating in bounty campaigns is like advertising certain blockchain projects on the Internet. Until I made the first withdrawal of the earned money, everyone around me thought that I was just wasting time and doing silly work)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

the first time I told about the bounty campaign to my family, of course they are confused and do not believe, even always negative thoughts about what I do, so I prefer to keep silent

We have the same issue! Before when I was starting joining some campaigns, my relatives always told me that cryptos are scams and comparing it to some ponzi scam. I got even into  fight with some of them. Then I realized that I just need to prove it to them. When my bounty cash, I bought a phone and show it to them. They are now amazed about cryptos and they wanted me to teach them about it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
gwapaMe

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

Many of us curious about bounty, other asking how to participate for that. I explaine to them
A bounty campaign is a digital word that base in online platform... You can promote or spread there project through social media, offering and introducing by the companies. And you can erned a reward after thier project being successful.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?
I analogy when asked after getting a gift from a bounty campaign, by briefly explaining. this is a project that I follow and the project success by reaching the target and even exceed the target that I expect.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

Thanks! I will use this explanation when they asked me about bounty campaigns. This is my first bounty campaign so I don't have any experiences at all.
But all I can share is that when I introduced bitcoin to my friends and family they just laughed at me no matter what I say or no matter how I explain it they all give me the same answer "bitcoin is a huge scam".
I can't change their opinions right now because I don't have proofs right now (the earnings from bitcoin) but if I do, I bet they will all ask me to teach them "how?" and by that time I will be the one laughing while teaching them.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

bounty campaign I think is the same as an advertisement of a product so a new product out will be introduced to stout people through campaigns and the more people who participate in the campaign then the product will be more trusted by the coin business

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:41:05 AM

When I would try to explain it to some of my friends who have a vague knowledge about bitcoin, I would say it like this "It is similar to an endorser of a product who post it in Facebook or other social media platform like Twitter and Instagram. Then it's like talking to other people while wearing the shirt of the product that I am endorsing. In that way, they can see the product that I am endorsing hoping that people will buy it."

I think that it is similar to bounty campaign. Since you are more likely to hook other people to see your coins and probably end up buying some.

Also, thank you for sharing your experience about explaining bounty campaigns to your family. Maybe I can use it when I would try to explain it to my family!
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

bounty is like you'r a promoter you need to promote their products/ projects by sharing it on social media or in a public, and all the task your doing will be paid it through token which you can exchange it to other cryptocurrencies.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

A bounty campaign can be clarify like a little story that I am a counselor to an organization about the advancement of their undertaking, by publicizing and giving rules for their venture and I get cash against my work along these lines the aggregate story is clear, don't shroud anything and disclose everything to your family and companions with the goal that they likewise take an interest.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

I think bounty campaign is the way of getting people to help you spread the word for your project on social medias like twitter, facebook and etc. to get investors and contributors then paying those people who helped you on spreading those informations about your project.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

That's interesting.
I have a different way to explain the bounty campaign. My family also asked me where I got those buns of dollars in very short time, only some few months. I briefly only tell about, "It's a high technology era Mom, I can make money by online easily". At that time, I was smiling when I told them and I knew that they're very serious staring at me. Then, I tried to explain them about promoting a project and then I got the rewards. But, they are still difficult to understand it. Then, I must explain in details everything that I do, about bitcoin, cryptocurrency, ICO, and about bounty simply.
But I Know that they still don't understand fully, however they believe that it is a good thing to do.
And now, when someone asks me about it, I will ask them first, "Do you know about bitcoin? cryptocurrency?". if they don't know, simply answer " learn about it first and I will tell you about the way to earn easily.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

I see it as an online promotion work. I promote it for others. This is a laborious job.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

Oh man this is the hardest thing ever to explain family what you are doing. And it is not only about Bounty. I will remeber your explanation. It is pretty good because " a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks" didnot help much
jhenz20

Activity: 321
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

Best explanation, Now i know how to explain to my friends and relatives about the bounty campaign. Because they always ask me about the bounty and they don't understand me, I always received their reply "Ok" with some question mark in their minds. I always tell them you will promote their project and you can get some stakes, but the stakes is also not familiar to them, so i need to show them some example on how to do it but i end up some question mark in their mind. It is very hard for me to explain to them, so now that you share some analogy on how to explain to them. Now i will used it for them so that they can easily understand.  Wink
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project P2PS. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287.0
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

Best explanation, Now i know how to explain to my friends and relatives about the bounty campaign. Because they always ask me about the bounty and they don't understand me, I always received their reply "Ok" with some question mark in their minds. I always tell them you will promote their project and you can get some stakes, but the stakes is also not familiar to them, so i need to show them some example on how to do it but i end up some question mark in their mind. It is very hard for me to explain to them, so now that you share some analogy on how to explain to them. Now i will used it for them so that they can easily understand.  Wink
in any case, I should understand that every participant in the Bounty of the company, in order to fulfill the conditions of the company and do the work for which he subscribed, he must learn a lot of information about the crypto currency and about the specific company. Thus, it is beneficial to the participant, because he becomes the owner of a large amount of knowledge that he can use for his progress.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Bounty campign is a computerized word that base in online form... You can advance or spread there project through online networking, offering and presenting by the organizations. Also, you can erned a reward after their project being effective.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

Bounties in the digital word take their origin from online gaming platforms that offered rewards for participating in their game development. Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It is akin to a barter trade of sorts; the company gives rewards to a person and the person in return does some simple tasks for the company. It is a veritable means of advertising for many companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: