Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you explain the bounty campaign?  (Read 1003 times)
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

I will explain it in a way that the listener will understand and will get my explanagions easily so that they will become interested in joining bounty campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

For my own if any of my friends or others who ask about my job. I prefer to answer ICO project helps promote through the posts on the forum, through social media like facebook and twitter. And after the project is finished we get gifts in the form of coins. Recently I described digital currencies like the Ethereum Bitcoin, altcoin and others.

JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

I will tell them what were my experience when I was joining different bounty campaigns so it would be easily understand by them. By sharing your knowledge and experiences.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

Well, everyone of us encounter that kind of situation and if someone asked me how does a bounty can pay me in my posting well I just explain it simple like in a television commercial the product will pay to make them popular, and bounty is like the product that need to be popular, but in our work it’s not just in a single country but all countries which is bitcoin is accepted.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

I will simply explain what was the reason for creating project, by simply promoting their project and by spreading the word of what that project aims.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

That was what I experienced. They blamed me and didn't trust me at once because I got big rewards at that time. First tried to explain it in every detail. But, they couldn't believe it. Then, I just forgot it and left it from my mind. I kept my cash and I Focused on bounty again. Time to time, they still thought negatively. However, I just focus on my job as a daily routine. Then, my close family knows what I did and then I tried again to explain by showing how it works. Finally, they can understand it and now some of my family are also involved in cryptocurrency.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

when anyone asks me about bounty campaign. So I will reply that bounty campaign is a program created by ICO project, to support their project promotion. Where bounty campaign comes from various programs. For example the Signature campaign, twitter, video, articles, facebook, and much more.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

it was a great analogy and when I ask people who will be very helpful to me, I can hardly believe that I can explain the situation.obviously I could not believe it at first, but now I enjoy it

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

Perhaps the analogy is pretty good. say also once asked my job and answer the bounty. Perhaps they were confused and I am assuming that like promoting something to others passing through a forum, can also through social media, create articles and also videos. to the extent that they may already be familiar.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

For me the best and easy explanation for them is telling them that you are advertising companies on the internet, it is easy for them to understand it because we all know about advertising then explain next about cryptocurrency so they will have a little idea what the cryptocurrency is.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

Whenever people around me asked me what a bounty campaign  was, I would tell them it was like an advertisement. I am an advertiser or a clerk. I help companies or teams that need to promote on social media. Advertise their stuff and then they will pay me some salary.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

Before cryptocurrency project launches its ICO they make a Bounty Campaign. A bounty Campaign is when you do some tasks for the company and instead of getting Fiat money like Euro or Dollar, you get stakes. Those stakes will transform into Tokens which when the Ico starts can be traded for Fiat. It is a very easy way to gain quick money and there is a perfect category for everyone. I've done a lot of bounty's and I really enjoyed them by gaining when the tokens enlisted in the exchanger.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

it was a difficult situation for people to really believe in.they do not believe that they have not heard so easily earned money before, but they still spend that money together
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

I think bounty campaign is just like a competition. which we will get a gift of tokens if we can meet the criteria that should be by bounty campaign. Programs organized by the ICO project to support the promotion of the project so that many investors will be interested and join.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
popotao92

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:23:08 AM

In my family and friends i only tell that i am earning money from bitcoin crypto currency and online job. I do not make it hard for them to understand once i tell those bounty campaign and promoting an ICOs. They are not yet aware with the latest technology so it is still confusing to them.
mimitao38

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

for me i explain it to them in layman's term; that bounty campaign is like advertising some product (which is only starting), for them to have buyers and customers. rather than explaining them in a term that only investors in cryptos can understand.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

Most of people around also does not know about bounty campaign, and when they asked me i just answer this program similar like make advertise for any company and to promote their product and service, and i get reward from it, just the samething like TV promote many ads and they get paid for that.

Road445

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

You don't have to explain this to them. Grin
You can tell them that this is a reward for some activities, that's all.

cokirix

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:37:18 AM

bounty campaign will have a lot of people who want to promote his company like a new company, and through this new company's ICO bounty helps to promote his company, I am promoting it. Part of the man, I got paid.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

When I earned my first money with the bounty, people around me (especially my family) asked me where did my money came from. When I told them that it came from bounty campaigns, I saw their puzzled face. So I explain it to them with this analogy: "When politicians are running for office, they always show their faces in public in order for them to remember. They give flyers with their name and platforms in it. ICOs are like politicians and their elections is called bounty campaign. We make the ICO popular by posting in forums, social media sites, and creating videos and article." And they quickly understood it so every time someone ask me about bounty campaign, I always used this analogy. How about you?

Honestly, its very difficult to explain the word bounty campaign to anyone who didnt know about it, since online job is very known to our country i used to tell them it came from internet, a legit job which i have  task to do if i completed it they will pay me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: